• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just gave myself a random name when deciding my fandom name so I didn't really come up with it seriously? Yes I scale MGQ (on another wiki).
Actual L, jfc.

Mate, you guys powerscale Nasuverse which includes Fate Stay/Night which has Heaven's Feel. You people don't get to talk
Realta Nua release of the game removed/changed up those scenes.

Mate, you guys powerscale Nasuverse which includes Fate Stay/Night which has Heaven's Feel. You people don't get to talk
Have you ever seen me in any recent nasuverse thread?
Nope, I don't powerscale nasu (Or a lot of verses), I just post here to talk and shit around.

Honestly, nothing here means Apophatic. Infact, Christian God himself and Judaism both have this exact same description. The knowledge part could be apophatic tho idk. But the Christian God has undeniable evidence of being apophatic
Uh, idk if I'm just stupid, but half of these literally don't hint apophasis at all.

ok guys , not to be a thread mini moderator but the purpose of this thread is to discuss nasuverse. If any interesting argument could be propose it would be worthwhile to argue the basis of it. Lets stick to that instead of derailing

Where did I cross scale? I said

I MADE AN INFERENCE WITH MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE SYCG AS DESCRIPTIONS OF THE ROOT CORRESPONDING TO TAO HYPER-LITERALLY INCLUDING THE STATEMENT SAYING "AN INFINITY WITHOUT LIMITS IS " ". WHICH RELATES TO TAO'S INFINITY WHICH IS INDESCRIBABLE AS WELL

THAT CORRESPONDING DIRECTLY TO CANTOR'S VIEWS OF UNIVERSE V and reflection principle

Tao is in the nasuverse there's evidence up there and within Tao absolute infinity exists with direct statements and how it's nature is explained they aren't so different now aren't they? Because with Tao they all coexist

I doubt you even read that, that's why you're saying shit like "relating to absolute infinity to the Tao and scaling Tao to such(which it does) then applying it to the nasuverse"

if P Implies Q implies T
(P ⇒Q)) ⇒T)

P The root having Tao True (like to outline that the reason for Tao having absolute is already in the source material)

Q Tao having absolute infinity True

T scaling to absolute infinity (consequences) True

Where's the issue
Saying you're not cross scaling while proceeding to cross scale absolute infinity (based in christianity) and the tao (based in taoism) by saying the tao has absolute infinity 🗿

How is absolute infinity present in nasuverse?
if P Implies Q implies T
(P ⇒Q)) ⇒T)

P The root having Tao (I'd like to outline that the reason for Tao having infinity is exactly implied in the nasuverse) (True)

Q Tao having absolute infinity (true)

T scaling to absolute infinity (true)

Hence the antecedents affirm the consequences truth value I doubt you'd agree to anything
completely different philosophical beliefs and then relate that cross scaling to nasuverse?
Different? Just another random bullshit again
A=root B=Tao C=Absolute infinity
If we have A and A is equivalent to A, hence A if and only if A works as A if and only if B because B is A and B contains properties of C; directly means C would exist in A holy is that so hard?

Really? Did they say why or was it just to appeal for a younger audience?
Because Nasu never wanted to make such scenes to begin with but was forced to because the average VN fan ATT had a massively bigger arm than the other one.

I already ask the mods for control the thread again
In other note i'm same boat lel, my question about the other two ordeal call servants got ignored due of the higher dimensional debate
Really is something. I had some questions about how Longinus scales, but might just hold on that.

Is not seraph the one that has BB, Kiara and the Mooncell shit?
No my type of stuff, I have seen spoilers of Losbelt 6 a long time a go, so that is a no (Also the story sounds more complicated than it should be).

Him not agreeing with a circle-jerk doesn't constitute as just trying to piss everyone off. He's bringing up valid points.
Valid points I wrote a Bible I haven't seen him attack it all he has been saying no that's not the case
No you're cross scaling
No that's not the case circular reasoning type shit

It's not even cross scaling the root is Tao hyper-literally lol unless scaling to higher dimensions is also cross scaling because higher dimensions exist irl?
Nope, just bursting their bubble about whatever this (relating absolute infinity to the tao and scaling the tao to such and then applying it to nasuverse) is.
Valid point they say
💀

How is absolute infinity present in nasuverse? Why do you think you can cross scale 2 completely different philosophical beliefs and then relate that cross scaling to nasuverse?
Strawman and another valid point? Interesting
Jesus christ dude the high tier powerscaling brain rot is real... No amount of connecting the dots to vague shit will scale to what you want this to scale to.
Valid point

"nye nye nye brain rot but I won't attack anything my belief reigns above everyone else everyone else should reason things and I'll just arbitrarily call it vague and talk ab brain rot.

Valid point
Dao in ergenverse created infinite dimensions space.
We're talking ab actually dao not the one that's misrepresented by a fictional verse
If we take apophatic theology at it's fullest, not even tier 0 can describe them as tier 0 can be reached by mathematics concept (woodin cardinal) and apophatic are beyond any concept of mathematics
Sure see it's tierable goood.
You literally just can't scale it to absolute infinity. Funnily enough it can be considered "cross scaling".
This must be another valid point.

"you can't scale it to infinity because I don't want to and I feel like you shouldn't."
There is just absolutely no proof that The Root is absolute infinity. There's some vague statements about concepts of infinite and finite but you literally can't say it relates to set theory without those elements being present.
Another valid point splendid

Is not seraph the one that has BB, Kiara and the Mooncell shit?
No my type of stuff, I have seen spoilers of Losbelt 6 a long time a go, so that is a no (Also the story sounds more complicated than it should be).
Aaaah, i can see why
LB6 story is one of the best but it's sure complicated af, so i respected your decision
Lostbelt 5 is pretty good in my opinion. Though Olympus is controversial from my understanding.
the first half is great , second half not so much
Sakurai being inconsistent as always lel

Lostbelt 5 (both parts) is the thing that actually made me interested in Grand Order just from how crazy things looked as an outsider who just watched the animes and read a couple of mangas.
Lostbelt Zeus was pretty damn good at making things look insane for the short time he was in battle.

Having him manually go through each limiter built up some good hype.

Back