• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lostbelt Zeus was pretty damn good at making things look insane for the short time he was in battle.

Having him manually go through each limiter built up some good hype.
Also because I love mechs and power armors and seeing Odysseus for the first time made me squeal.

Too bad he jobbed hard to a historical waifu character I never heard before and we didn't even get to fight him as a boss.

Honestly, nothing here means Apophatic. Infact, Christian God himself and Judaism both have this exact same description. The knowledge part could be apophatic tho idk. But the Christian God has undeniable evidence of being apophatic
فَاطِرُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَ الْأَرْضِ جَعَلَ لَكمُ مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَ مِنَ الْأَنْعَامِ أَزْوَاجًا يَذْرَؤُكُمْ فِيهِ لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شىَ‏ءٌ وَ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ (شوری:11)

The originator of the heavens and the earth, He made for you mates from your own selves, and mates of the cattle, by which means He multiplies you. Nothing is like Him, and He is the All-hearing, the All-seeing.
I will just quote one ayat.
If you want to know more, i will recommend you to read Islamic King of Saint, Syaikh Abdul Qadir Jailani works.
Or this if you want a study about apophatic nature of sufi.

Could you explain how any of these hint at Apophasis? Cause literally none of this does.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:1
God created "the word" The word existed before the beginning because it created the beginning. The word was with God and the word came from God. In short, God is beyond the word which is beyond the beginning which means anything from the beginning of existence itself is not enough to describe God because God is even before the creation of the beginning.
It is he alone who has immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see; to him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen. 1 Timothy. 6:16
Literally says he dwells in an unapproachable light where no one can ever see or reach him.
Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty? 8 They are higher than the heavens above—what can you do? They are deeper than the depths below—what can you know? Job 11:7-8.
This is blatant Apophatic Theology. You cant comprehend him, you cant measure him, and he exists above even heavens which is unreachable to the living and only reached after death basically similar to Tao and Dao's description of everything coming from it and returning to it without actually reaching it.
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Romans 11:33
His paths are beyond tracing out because you cant reach the depth of his wisdom and knowledge.
And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you” (Exodus 3:7–8, 13–14).
I AM THAT I AM. The biggest proof of Apophatic Theology. God is him basically. You cant describe him through any other description. He is what he is.

Nope, just bursting their bubble about whatever this (relating absolute infinity to the tao and scaling the tao to such and then applying it to nasuverse) is.

There was never a "applying it to", the very name of the character is throwing in your face the fact that it is a direct reference... RYOUGI + 2 different ways to write Shiki, exact opposites that can only coexist because [ ] is their basis.

To think people are "imagining" Taosim in Nasuverse is so ******* absurd I can only see it as downright trolling.

There was never a "applying it to", the very name of the character is throwing in your face the fact that it is a direct reference... RYOUGI + 2 different ways to write Shiki, exact opposites that can only coexist because [ ] is their basis.

To think people are "imagining" Taosim in Nasuverse is so ******* absurd I can only see it as downright trolling.
Taoism no doubt exists in Nasuverse. I just don't agree with saying taoism has absolute infinity.

God created "the word" The word existed before the beginning because it created the beginning. The word was with God and the word came from God. In short, God is beyond the word which is beyond the beginning which means anything from the beginning of existence itself is not enough to describe God because God is even before the creation of the beginning.
Existing before things existed isn't the same as apophasis though. The fact that the word is god (something explicitly stated) is there would be more of an anti-feat to apophasis, no?

Literally says he dwells in an unapproachable light where no one can ever see or reach him.
Any higher dimensional being could satisfy the exact same statement lmao

This is blatant Apophatic Theology. You cant comprehend him, you cant measure him, and he exists above even heavens which is unreachable to the living and only reached after death basically similar to Tao and Dao's description of everything coming from it and returning to it without actually reaching it.
Again, literally any higher dimensional being could qualify for this. Apophatic Theology is something that can only be described in what it isn't, which you didn't show. Being above human comprehension can, again, be satisfied by some 4D or 5D being.

His paths are beyond tracing out because you cant reach the depth of his wisdom and knowledge.
Isn't this just saying that he can't be understood? Or that we can't understand the meaning behind his actions? It doesn't seem to be hinting at some apophasis.

I AM THAT I AM. The biggest proof of Apophatic Theology. God is him basically. You cant describe him through any other description. He is what he is.
On its own it doesn't really seem like adequate evidence for Apophatic Theology. Like, at all.

On its own it doesn't really seem like adequate evidence for Apophatic Theology. Like, at all.
It kinda actually is, or at least the original phrase, asher ehyeh asher is, but it makes no sense in English/translated because the indefinition of the phrase, specially the indefinition of verbal tense, can't be translated.

I'm chill

I touch plenty I play football soo
Still all of your banter with MGQ is worrisome so better just drop it immediately or brought this to PM, we don't want this thread to be derailed further

And guys, please just drop the religion-for-scaling topic, we are changed to a direction this thread doesn't intended for, if you guys still want to talk about it go to the PM or something

Kabbalah is one of the best example of apophatic theology.
Kabbalah is literally old testament of the bible. The teachings of God inscribed on the tablet he gave to Moses to give the Israelites the first time he came down the mountain. Judaism in general is very similar to Christianity. They worship the exact same God and follow the same teachings except that Christians have the new testament which the hebrews don't have.

But man what caused those fairies to become assholes anyway?

It's kind of a rehearsing of the idea that those with "Psychic Abilities", such as Fujino and her ME, can easily derail into being ******* psychopaths and serial killers.

IIRC, the diea behind it is that what allows human to behave in a way we would can moral is the fact that the all share the same Common Sense (called "channel") - so, Fairies aren't exactly assholes, they just literally cannot understand what they do as being shitty because they perceive reality in a complete different way. Fairies specifically because their Fairy Eyes & not being capable of perceibing any difference between good and evil.

1. Omniscient and Almighty Great Divine Art, possessing the seeds of Omniscient and Almighty Great Divine Art, contains the omniscient and Almighty Great Divine Power.

Also known as Almighty Pass, it is the first of the forty-nine divine arts of Tianyan, and the most powerful and the first of the forty-nine divine arts of Tianyan. The supreme supernatural power that is created and surpasses everything. It is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. It is the art of creation of all things, the art of governing the universe, and the art of revelation of truth. , the art of salvation of all souls, and the art of judgment of sin.

Omniscient and Almighty Magic is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. It is above all spells and above all cosmic forces and abstract entities. It is a transcendent and absolutely supreme almighty technique, and everything is just a thought, an idea of the omniscient and almighty magic. It can create everything with a single thought, and can also erase everything with a single thought. Omniscient Almighty Magic is essentially everything, and knows everything, transcends and transcends everything, all this also refers to everything, including all concepts, definitions, time and space, causality, logic, laws, eternity, origin, boundaries , imaginary number, meaning, relative and absolute, concrete and abstract, matter and consciousness, existence and non-existence, etc.

The omnipotent and omnipotent magic can do anything, including creating rocks that you can't lift and lifting them up, punching the real almighty with one punch, etc.; you can make all brain holes, imagination, association, fantasy, delusion, imagination, idealism, materialism, mathematics , works, film and television works, works of art, scientific research, scientific theories, scientific conjectures, etc. As long as he wants, everything can be realized, whether it is absurd or not, whether it is true or not. Regardless of whether it is a logical paradox, unreasonable, etc., the omniscience and omnipotence can do it.

Omniscient and Almighty Divine Art is an absolute omnipotent power that cannot be touched to the end by all the spirits of the universe. Absolutely everything you can imagine, absolutely everything you can't imagine, absolutely everything you think is possible, absolutely everything you think is impossible... All are contained in the omnipotent and omnipotent magic, which literally means - omniscient and omnipotent!

Omniscient and Almighty Magic is the greatest freedom without being restricted by any object or condition, and presents an absolute omnipotent power that can eliminate subject and object. All things beyond cause and effect, logic and definition are meaningless to it, and it is omnipotent in the true sense. , it can arbitrarily manipulate all the time and space, atoms, logic, concepts, causality, and laws of the whole dimension at will, and can turn all quarks into an endless, infinite universe at will, and in each quark there are countless final consciousnesses beyond logic ( It is called one universe per quark, or countless universes per quark).

The ultimate ability of omnipotent and omnipotent magic - do whatever you want, do whatever you want, you can change whatever you want, transcend and override everything, ignore everything that exists and don't exist, absolutely omniscient and omniscient Can't and is everywhere.

The omnipotent and omnipotent divine art completely transcends everything, transcends immeasurable mysteries, transcends all definitions, and becomes an indescribable and indescribable brilliance.

It both exists and does not exist, neither can be defined nor can it be defined~www.mtlnovel.com~ It is above everything, beyond all understanding, all definable matter and immaterial can not represent It exists, it transcends the level of definition, it transcends the concept of understanding.

In front of the almighty and omniscient magic, everything that is infinite or finite, infinite or finite, has no meaning or value.

In front of the omniscient and almighty divine art, everything in the world became transparent and nothingness.

If it wants to have it, it can have it; if it wants to not have it, it must be erased.

The so-called eternity can be re-ordered before it, the so-called truth can be planned, and everything can be re-ordered in a single thought.

Omniscient and Almighty Great Divine Art, there is nothing it can't do, there is nothing it can't do.

But all this is meaningless, because it transcends meaning.

It can make zero equal to absolute infinity, zero equal to transcendental mathematics, absolute infinity equals zero, transcendental mathematics equals zero, and it can do everything that human beings want, can't think of, can do, and can't do, but this is not omnipotent, if you understand It is not omnipotent. When it is described, it is not omnipotent. Of course, if it wants you to understand omnipotence in logic, then it is also omnipotent when it is described.

Right and wrong in the world are their beliefs. They think that one plus one equals two is wrong, and they are wrong. They think that one plus one equals three. They are right, and they are right. They believe that death is life. It is life, it thinks right is wrong, it is wrong, it thinks you are not strong, you are not strong, it thinks you are the strongest, you are the strongest, it thinks you will die, you will die, it thinks you Your power is limited, it is limited, it thinks your power is unlimited, it is infinite, it thinks you are me, you are me, it thinks you can't, you can't, it thinks you are omnipotent, you are omnipotent. Omniscient and Almighty Great Divine Art is absolutely omnipotent, it is everything, everything............, it acts as everything in absolute nothingness, everything in absolute nothingness, it is cannon fodder, its It is detachment, it is a single universe, it is a multiverse, it is an infinite multiverse, it is an almighty universe, it is a narrative layer, it is an infinite narrative layer, it is a narrative world, it is an infinite narrative world, it is a cycle Narrative world, it is infinite loop narrative world, it is world view, it is ceiling world view, it is supreme universe, it is bliss world, it is space-time world, it is network world, it is void, it is nothingness, it is nothingness Nothing, it's blank, it's all white, it's true reality, it's all reality, it's the only reality of eternity, it's the eternal universe, it's it, it's you, it's him, it's the reader, it's The author, the editor, the editor-in-chief, the minister, the unspeakable, the real planet, the real universe, the real multiverse, the real nothingness, the description, the omniscient .
Truly peak fiction
Wdym Goku soloes irl.

Very Existent Saiyan

It's kind of a rehearsing of the idea that those with "Psychic Abilities", such as Fujino and her ME, can easily derail into being ******* psychopaths and serial killers.

IIRC, the diea behind it is that what allows human to behave in a way we would can moral is the fact that the all share the same Common Sense (called "channel") - so, Fairies aren't exactly assholes, they just literally cannot understand what they do as being shitty because they perceive reality in a complete different way. Fairies specifically because their Fairy Eyes & not being capable of perceibing any difference between good and evil.
Is there anyway we could have them see the world through the eyes of humans?

Back