• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zeus knows his full power and still regards wodime as his equal doesn't seem like his percentages would matter much.
eh
Won't matter much of they get resisted by Morgan hypothetically having more authority
morgan has authority?
????? Ort already went far beyond his initial stellar class in the lostbelt 7 and he didn't even have his heart even with those power ups, it's also said to be the greatest threat humanity has ever faced
k
When was this said again?
mb, seems i misread that part
The throne of heroes exists beyond the universe either way and ort can reach that with no problems can Zeus do that tho?
k. Though wasn't there something about the throne of heroes being a higher dimensional place?
On top of that the universe can just refer to the textures as well it can either be that or the actual universe
The machine gods are said to come from another universe if my memory serves me right. His thunderbolts are also stated to be capable of nuking galaxies.

k. Though wasn't there something about the throne of heroes being a higher dimensional place?
As far as I know, Outside of the World refers to places located outside of time and nothing more. Nothing about what exists outside the universe is mentioned in relation to things unrelated to Outer Gods. It is also worth noting that the Outer Universe is outside the universe from which the Machine Gods came, since the latter, as far as I know, came from another universe that is located in Parallel Worlds.

morgan has authority?
She's a high ranking fairy she should be an A-rei, they have authority.
Though wasn't there something about the throne of heroes being a higher dimensional place?
A dimension above the universe yes, but I doubt it's spatial and temporal, it's been referred to as dimension-less and beyond space time multiple times.
The machine gods are said to come from another universe if my memory serves me right.
Doesn't denounce the fact
His thunderbolts are also stated to be capable of nuking galaxies.
Ik, tbh Zeus was crazy they said "planets, galaxies and the universe"
that they could be the case
It is also worth noting that the Outer Universe is outside the universe from which the Machine Gods came
Outer gods exists beyond the universe like the throne

But machine gods come from another universe not beyond the universe, chaos was said to,be beyond space time; so the argument is there.

I have become a Masada fan now, I shall cease "wanking" nasuverse and instead "wank" Masada; Inconclusion Masada slams nasuverse and negative theology shouldn't be tierable as it is a paradoxical notion induced to the ineffability paradox, if one can refer to it as indescribable they are describing it as a indescribable hence negative theology is not beyond all predicates its over boys.

Raaaaaaaaaah

I have become a Masada fan now, I shall cease "wanking" nasuverse and instead "wank" Masada; Inconclusion Masada slams nasuverse and negative theology shouldn't be tierable as it is a paradoxical notion induced to the ineffability paradox, if one can refer to it as indescribable they are describing it as a indescribable hence negative theology is not beyond all predicates its over boys.

Raaaaaaaaaah
If you deny negative theology then RIP their only ticket to 1-A!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raaaaaaaaaah
This is something similar I see almost every Masada or Umineko fan saying when I bring out the Root auto-negging Masada and Umineko. Never fails to make me laugh.
But truthfully, Negative Theology itself doesn't even describe negative theology. No one ever said it did.

Daily reminder that all of your fate waifus are in Goku's harem.
no they are in my harem.

Also Masada fans negotiating with nasu fans for mutual benefit
e6gtgk7kw9k71.png

Raaaaaaaaaah
Pfft, i have been wanking masadaverse since birth. I am four parallel universes ahead of you. Just say the origin coordinate/throne has negative theology. They even do the ineffability thesis with the absolute silence thing.

Pfft, i have been wanking masadaverse since birth. I am four parallel universes ahead of you. Just say the origin coordinate/throne has negative theology. They even do the ineffability thesis with the absolute silence thing.
No sir you're not steps ahead, mercs space cannot be described that's negative theology then we have the throne which cannot be described that's negative theology^2

Aka ABOVE TIER 0^2

The truth is, Masada fans will never be together and clashed against each other forever for just because of tier index hence the verse will never comeback so that's massive L for you guys :vvvv

The truth is, Masada fans will never be together and clashed against each other forever for just because of tier index hence the verse will never comeback so that's massive L for you guys :vvvv
Isn’t that the same with all fandoms? The difference with Shinza is that barely anyone’s read all of it

Saw Plushie pool on community post about Goetia vs Draco and man, the amount of peoples who are not reading and familiar with Arcade story is baffling lel, can't blame them but the Draco downplay is a bit much

Back