• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah okay then
Wonder why it become a big deal considering we have so many Hideyoshi portrayal in japanese media, at leasr from what i thinking

we barely have any considering how popular he is (probably top 3 japaneses figures). He is controversial because his life ended with a mistake and he's antagonistic to korea's national hero. That's pretty much it.

bzycr16mmfe51.png

he killed younglings how horrible

It's better than nothing, but not very practical for a F2P player.
eh. Pity should be just that: pity. IIRC even if you get supremely unlucky, 2022 gave about 2800 SQ on average. Considering that it tends to increase by a decent chunk every year and that 2022 on jp had like the best anni ever, ~4 GSSR seems about right. And again that's assuming that your luck is lower than Cu's

eh. Pity should be just that: pity. IIRC even if you get supremely unlucky, 2022 gave about 2800 SQ on average. Considering that it tends to increase by a decent chunk every year and that 2022 on jp had like the best anni ever, ~4 GSSR seems about right. And again that's assuming that your luck is lower than Cu's

Yes, it’s only JP. I think It’s like 900sq to hit it though.
It's better than nothing, but not very practical for a F2P player.

not even genshin would go that high.

At least with genshin you need just 90 pulls here about 300 pulls or 30 10 rolls.

seems like fgo has bad pity system if you ask me.

Genshin pity is literally before the average SSR. That's not pity, that's just a store with potential sales.

Man. Raikou looks weaker by the day. Gawain (night)>>>suzuka despite the bad matchup they have=~Raikou despite the damn awful matchup she has (mystery slayer vs divinity A + bad affinities between nps + oni slayer vs oni) + she was gonna surpass raikou with enough time . Or maybe that's cause for more Gawain wanking? Who knows.

Just want to clarify that what they mean about Suzuka eventually surpassing Raikou was speaking in terms of calculation power since with Blessing of Wisdom Suzuka calculation power was constantly increasing (which is how she after a long time could finally scratch Raikou).

Just want to clarify that what they mean about Suzuka eventually surpassing Raikou was speaking in terms of calculation power since with Blessing of Wisdom Suzuka calculation power was constantly increasing (which is how she after a long time could finally scratch Raikou).
predictive ability and fighting skills. But that was explicitly what would decide the winner of the fight

I want to ask, are these feats enough for outer god to be 1A like this guy's explanation although I still doubt it considering outer god doesn't appear in fgo

I want to ask, are these feats enough for outer god to be 1A like this guy's explanation although I still doubt it considering outer god doesn't appear in fgo

3 years ago it might works

They 9d for these feats

so outer god is only 9D that's okay too but only outer god can get 9D, if others like zeus, goetia and chaos 9D too or not
No only Outer Gods but servants get madness manip and mind manip resist on 9D scale

Last edited:
Back