• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabtastic Glasses said:
I don't need fancy SSRs to rekt everything in the game. Just give me a REGEND and i'll be fine
I place my faith in Hans! - said the one who used Hans for every freakin' challenge quest and hard boss including Kiara and Goetia just because have no other healer. E rank luck intensifies.

NA fate/go has the most hilarious and bad/half assed translations I have ever seen. Eternal Arms Mastership is called infinite military training and Jing Ke's noble phantasm is literally called just kill. Also shoutouts to Shakesspear, Mashed potatoes and Altria. Gonna be even better when they get to Load Camelot.

Just reading the translations by Aniplex in screenshots across multiple sites made me cringe harder than Saber after being mistaken by Gille de Rais as Jeanne D'Arc. Those are some serious E-rank english right there.

Saber cringe face meme - excalibur

I pulled Cu Chulainn, Medusa, Gilles de Rais, Siegfried, Prototype Cu Chulainn, Alexander, Ushiwakamaru, and Kiyohime, with duplicates of Medusa and Gilles in my first two 10x pulls.

Any recommendations with what to do with them?

Also, should I save my Saint Quartz for events?

Save them? yes, absolutely, Gil's gacha should be in a month or so away from now.

Best translation so far!:
GangstaMarie

@Reppu Raise Cu, Medusa and Ushi. Medusa and Ushi are the two best 3* Riders, with Ushi being better at killing bosses and Medusa being better at wave clearing. FSN Cu is one of the tankiest Servants in the game once you get his third skill, and there are countless stories of people having their entire party destroyed only for Cu to solo the boss. Proto Cu is not as tanky, but can deal more damage due to his crit-up skill.

Kiyohime is useful early-game because she's a Berserker and can kill stuff really fast, but she also dies very fast so be careful. Gilles is the worst 3* Saber imo, but that really doesn't say much since there's only 4 of them (two of which aren't even in the game yet) and the other three are all very good. He can hit like a truck with a NPBB chain, specially if you Overcharge his NP. Siegfried is considered so bad he's a meme, but he does get some buffs later down the line, and he makes a great combo with Saint George, who is a 2* and thus very easy to get. So i say you should raise him anyway.

Also, yes, you should absolutely save quartz. Gacha rates are shit, so you want to have as much as you possibly can when someone you want shows up in the gacha. You might want to check the FGO wiki for the release schedule of events so you can plan your spendings better.

Gentlemen who can't download the game because it's not compatible with 5 of your devices for no good reason, raise your hand.

1. dafuqm8

Hey guys, what do I do with duplicate Servants? I have two Gilles and two Medusas.

Rather than her being bad. Its more of a "Other Saber is just straight better than her" kind of thing. Like, you should use other Saber unless you got a really shitty draw and you have no other option left or something

Vive la kek
"Whassup! My homies"

This one triggered me even more, you know?
Btw. to be fair, i used Lily because she was my only Saber when i played in JP Server (and she's cute). But for you, if you want a strong and dependable Saber, even some 3* Saber can do her job better than her. Any 4* Saber is way better than her.

I personally love that line because it's silly but It's one of the few times that I have seen so far where the translation at least shows some character. I'd take it over some of the overly stiff and robotic literal translations any day... Cough Cough Infinite Military Training Cough Cough.

Saber Lily is in fact the weakest Saber in the game (and the weakest Arturia), unless you count Chevalier or Siegfried without a thousand buffs.

d'Eon would be good if her NP had higher percentages or better scaling with Overcharge, but she doesn't have either right now. Still better than Lily and Siegfried (unless you're fighting dragons), though.

Hey does anyone know how enhancing a servant in FGO works?

I just got the game not too long ago and such and i'm still working on how the shit actually plays out in terms of boosting my characters (servants) there.

First Episode of Apocrypha Raw

They did a amazing job adapting the prologue and the first chapter, animation is very good although not at the level of ufotable. Music sounds great. Wished they showed mah boi Lancer of Black killing 50 magi like In the manga which was great or Mordreds sass instead of her stating her name first but whatever.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hey does anyone know how enhancing a servant in FGO works?
I just got the game not too long ago and such and i'm still working on how the shit actually plays out in terms of boosting my characters (servants) there.
Go to the menu, and then to Enhancement, right beside the Party Setup. To level your Servants, you need EXP cards, which you can get by going to Chaldea Gate and doing the quests there. To level skills, you need skill gems, which you can also get by doing quests in Chaldea Gate. You'll probably get some of them just by playing the story. You will need materials to upgrade them after level 4, though. You can get those from drops in the story, Free Quests and events. You need QP to do anything at all, but you get this just by playing missions so it shouldn't be a problem.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Does anyone have the list of daily quest rewards for the US version? Need some higher tier ascension materials.
QP: Everyday.

Monday:

+ Lancer, Assassin, Berserker EXP card.

Tuesday:

+ Saber, Rider, Berserker EXP card.

+ Saber, Lancer, Archer Ascension materials.

Wednesday:

+ Archer, Caster, Berserker EXP card.

+ Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker Ascension materials.

Thursday:

+ Lancer, Assassin, Berserker EXP card.

+ Saber, Lancer, Archer Skill Upgrade orbs.

Friday:

+ Saber, Rider, Berserker EXP card.

+ Rider, Caster, Assassin, Berserker Skill Upgrade orbs.

Saturday: + Archer, Caster, Berserker EXP card.

Sunday:

+ All class EXP card.

+ Bond EXP.

+ Master EXP.

I'm not so sure about this, one of my friends said US used QP and EXP schedule of JP right now while everything remain the same from JP old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back