• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accel World Discussion Thread

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
General Discussion Thread for Accel World. Please try to keep conversation related to Accel World and at the very least Reki Kawahara's works in general.

To-Do List (Remind me to update it every once in a while)

• Find Feats for profiles
  • Calculate said feats
  • you know the jist already
a1dcacd4a2515d673ee2b4cc8d65a50b.jpg

I still have to read the novels, but I distinctly remember Haruyuki reacting to bullets at close range (although he failed few times at first), and Kuroyukihime completely blitzing him while fighting the yellow king.

I still have to read the novels, but I distinctly remember Haruyuki reacting to bullets at close range (although he failed few times at first), and Kuroyukihime completely blitzing him while fighting the yellow king.
IIRC they may just be SoL or FTL. It's stated a couple times.
iMarkup_20200910_235539.jpg

Screenshot_2020-09-14-06-40-112.jpg

IIRC they may just be SoL or FTL. It's stated a couple times.
iMarkup_20200910_235539.jpg

Screenshot_2020-09-14-06-40-112.jpg
Our standards are very strict there, so idk

Edit: Coupled with the fact he failed to react to guns couple of times, I don't think lightspeed is consistent even if the statements are taken at face value

Edit: Coupled with the fact he failed to react to guns couple of times, I don't think lightspeed is consistent even if the statements are taken at face value
There'll probably be more, I'm still relatively new to the series.

There'll probably be more, I'm still relatively new to the series.
Also to add, maybve it could be attack speed? It's mostly talking about his Laser Sword being Light Speed not his actual movements which would make sense.

I also seem to remember some cloud splitting shenanigans that could be added as support, first few episodes to boot
Yeah there is that in the 5th episode.

Also, that was Haruyuki's Net Avatar I believe. That was him trying to train his reaction time to dodge better. Most of the guns I've been seeing are just like lasers and shit.

Edit: Okay there are some guns with bullets but Haruyuki seems to be dodging them with ease now in the story.

Last edited:
Also… now that I’ve gotten much farther in the anime I think SoL at the very least is plausible given Silver Crow’s ability is of the Incarnate System which just like SAO’s Incarnation uses the users willpower to overwrite reality/phenomena and bring things into reality that aren’t normally possible.

Haruyuki’s Laser Sword was built on the mental foundation he was the fastest and could go even faster, as fast as light even so I don’t think it’s that out of the question.

Alright, just finished the cloud splitting, if it goes through then we’re looking at High 6-C. I think for keys I wanna split it up like Volume 1-2 | Volume 3-4

We just need powers and abilities but those should be simple enough.

Back