• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They annouce Bakumatsu but not Okita Alter/Majin Saber in Guda 2 even though they reworked her backstory just to give her the ability to be added in F/GO :l

Sage God Slayer said:
They annouce Bakumatsu but not Okita Alter/Majin Saber in Guda 2 even though they reworked her backstory just to give her the ability to be added in F/GO :l
Majin Saber could still show up if that guy is the welfare Servant. It's about time we get a free Berserker anyway.

NotEvenHuman said:
Sage God Slayer said:
Majin Saber could still show up if that guy is the welfare Servant. It's about time we get a free Berserker anyway.

Majin Saber = Okita and Nobunaga Fusion .

That kinda make me wonder just how much strongest is Majin Saber ?

That was retconned, actually. Majin Saber's backstory was rewritten so she could be added to F/GO. Now she's a Counter Guardian created when Okita's spiritual foundation took in a Grail filled with seven Servants, which probably gave her a massive power boost. She should be way stronger than people like Artoria imo, but i don't know if she has any solid feats yet.

Saint rider 890 said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Sage God Slayer said:
Majin Saber = Okita and Nobunaga Fusion .

That kinda make me wonder just how much strongest is Majin Saber ?
Memetic Majin Saber is strong enough to end TM as franchise. It took Saber, the mascot and cash cow of TM, to finally defeat her for good. Bcoz reasons

After some time, there is some new "news".

Aside FGO adding Hijikata and stuff.

There is a Drama CD coming out about Dantés and some other stuff. But, there are some leaks.

Some backstory info about Jing Ke.

Some Helena's lore of being killed by assassins from the Clock Tower, and the most important.., Dantés killed Roa when he was alive , but not only his body, aparently he also burned both his body and soul with his vengeance flames, killing Roa forever. This makes No Tsukihime events in the Fate timeline.

2edgy4me

Edgelord strikes again.

Still waiting on those skill descriptions for F/GO Servants though...

@Kami

Also, the Type-Moon wiki translated Saber Venus's Noble Phantasm:

Charitas Domus Aurora: Auroral Theater of the Delirium: ( µÄ▓ÒüÆÞò®ÒüåµÑÁÕàëÕèçÕá┤ÒâüÒâúÒâ¬Òé┐Òé╣Òâ╗ÒâëÒâáÒé╣Òâ╗ÒéóÒéªÒâ¡Òâ╝Òâ®, Charitasu Domusu Aurōra Kakage: Torou Kyokkō Gekijō) is the Noble Phantasm of Nero Claudius as Saber Venus. Nero first materializes Aestus Domus Aurea to entrap the target while preparing to attack with the Photon Ray sword she obtained from Altera by summoning an array of magic circles. She then makes a powerful strike that unleashes a pillar of light through the array of magic circles similar to Teardrop Photon Ray to destroy the target. It is powerful enough to even overcome the Velber Ark's multidimensional defenses set up by Archimedes.

Officially, it's an Anti-Planet Noble Phantasm, but that last line though...

@Reppu

Hmm, Could be "kinda" the same as Sasaki's Tsubame Gaeshi, although instead of an attack, it's defense. Meaning that Saber Venus Np could be able to do the same as Sasaki's Np.

@Cross

It seems like it.

Could be, I really don't know exactly.

Also, Fate/Grand Order has been announced for the US for Summer 2017.

Mmm. I guess the only thing we can put is just note that it's at least (not putting at least before it, btw) as an Anti-Planet NP then.

Really? NOICE. I can finally be able to play it and understand it then. ^_^

Sorry to bring this up, but I have some questions about some Nasuverse stuff I've run into while looking more into Fate stuff on its wiki. Mainly curiosity, since I don't follow Fate too much.

1) King Hassan's page: Apparently Nasu explained what King Hassan did to Tiamat, with the translation here. He does not have the power to enforce concepts of death on beings that don't have them, that was a one-time thing he achieved via giving up his status as Grand Assassin and sacrificing his spiritual foundation. So that power should probably be listed separately from Azrael/Evening Bell (the page itself attributes it to different things, which only makes it more suspicious) as a move only available for his Grand Assassin key, which if used would bump him to his base Servant key.

His abilities may also need to be checked like Caesar's sword was, some even mix each other's effects.

Evening Bell: Where do the effects of this come from? The part about inflicting the concept of death is mistaken, as explained above. Are those effects listed the game mechanics that appear to turn every skill into buffs and debuffs? Because the wiki is very vague about the effects of this skill: "The swordsman of the Evening Bell is without agency in his choice of opponents. He brings salvation to those who have lost sight of their mortality (µ¡╗Òü¼Òü╣ÒüìµÖéÒéÆÞªïÕñ▒ÒüúÒüƒ, lit. "lose sight of their time of death"?) in the place of God." I might understand nullifying resistance to instant death from this description, though, but I'd prefer a clearer source.

At the Boundary: The wiki lists "He is resistant to death's instantaneous imposition, and as well as the effects of charm", more on this in the next part.

Azrael: The wiki once again lists "Though the broadsword that he bears is perfectly commonplace, it has been stained with the faith of its wielder in the course of his lifetime. Being a sword borne by a man who walks the boundaries of the Valley of the Shadow of Death (Õ╣¢Þ░À, Youkoku?, lit. "Shadowed Valley"), its edge can potentially impose the termination of life with the slightest cut. Though the probability is low, the imposition of death can affect an opponent of any strength or stature." which fits a C-rank NP, though the page list this for his "At the Boundary" Skill. Is the wiki wrong, and this are just the sword's passive effects? If so, that part should be moved to the NP. Though, where does the NP description on the page come from then?

2) Shouldn't Ishtar's Small Planet level NP rating be removed, since it's not actually shooting a planet and the description of the NP makes it clear she's shooting "the concept of Venus", not Venus itself? This is also noted in the calc's comments.

@LazyHunter

I suppose I'm to blame for King Hassan's descriptions, since I paraphrased from whatever was on the Type-Moon Wiki at the time. Here's what I have to say:

1) This was completely unknown to me at the time, but I would like to get KamiYasha's and NotEvenHuman's opinions on this given that I have not personally played the game myself nor can I read Japanese to confirm that statement. That said, he is explicitly stated to have an ability similar in nature to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception that allows him to impose death on others by rewriting and severing their fates. Thus the description of his Noble Phantasm.

2) I probably took the skill descriptions from game mechanics since the official translations had not come in at the time. Going to need more input on this.

3) This is the sword's passive effects, but I again attributed it to the skill due to game mechanics. I can move the descriptions later.

4) We had a discussion on this, and shooting the concept of a planet was considered to be as impressive as shooting the planet itself.

Thanks, that explains Azrael's description, though the issue of applying the concept of death on someone who doesn't have one remains.

I'm not sure I agree with the concept of a planet thing, that seems unquantifiable unless you have a feat to go along with it. Well, she's supposed to be kind of important given that she's a Divine Spirit, right? So I guess it might be okay.

@LazyHunter

It helps that it's consistent with her character. Under normal circumstances, Ishtar would be an absurdly powerful Divine Spirit on par with Tiamat. However, she incarnated into the body of Rin Tohsaka in order to participate in the singularity, thus weakening her dramatically. Other significant divine spirits include Amaterasu, who is explicitly stated to be on par with Arcueid's full power.

The description of King Hassan Skills and Np came from the translation of his card in FGO.

So there's a CCC event going on right now, and it's actually part of the main story. And Kiara is confirmed to be Beast III. Here are some of her animations, including her NP: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ec3R5qAwgC4

And on the topic of Beasts, this is kind of old news already, but the Beast of 666 was confirmed to be Beast VI in the latest Prototype volume. So only Beast V and Beast VII are still unknown.

Ayyy, NEH~

Ah really now? So......Kiara Sessyoi of Fate/Extra CCC(is that right) is Beast 3 then, huh? And Beast 666 is......number 6?

Huh.....that's something to hear.

Well, all but confirms Large Planet level Beasts then.

On a different note, does anyone have descriptions for missing abilities like True Archer's Reincarnation Pandora?

I hate being behind on things like this.

IIRC, Reincarnation Pandora lets him steal Noble Phantasms, but i don't remember anything else about it. And he has only used it once, so we might not even have a detailed description of it yet. I'm going to look around and see if i can find anything about it later.

I was also thinking of making more CCC profiles. Any idea where the Alter Egos would stack up in terms of stats?

@Reppuzan

Reincarnation Pandora lets him steal Noble Phantasms, and we also know that he can steal conceptual noble phantasms. Other than that no other details or description has been revealed since it has only been used once in the latest F/SF volume.

Alter Egos have divine spirits as base and and thus have powers far above normal servants.

Would there perhaps be a theoretical limit as to what True Archer can't steal with it? Seems pretty broken that he can take any NP's including conceptual ones.

@CrossverseCrisis

There probably is a limit but we will have to wait for the next volume to find out its exact details. Some speculate that he probably can't steal Ea Gilgamesh since "It is a sword only Gilgamesh can posses"

So apparently BB refers to Kiara as Beast III/R, and there's also supposed to be a Beast III/L. So we have another Beast slot open now.

@Ramesses: Fair enough. Currently, it sounds pretty vague for there to be an ability that can still others including conceptual ones. I'll wait then if there's any possible info regarding anything of it.

@NEH: By R and L, you mean there's two slots for Beast 3, making it like a duel set of sorts mm?

So I am playing fate/extra now a days, and I wanted to know 3 things:

1- How do I quickly boost my MP

2- When can I use the points to boost saber's stats?

3- A quick rundown of Rin's route and Rani's route

Can someone help me with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back