• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussion about upgrading Manaka

Actually, I didn't want to do more nasu-related stuff if I was going to look at it, but since I have a lot of free time right now, it seems like I can work a little, anyway, first of all, I don't know much about manaka, so this should be a scale that people who are more knowledgeable about NasuVerse should create by discussing it. I mean, manaka has had a close bond with Root himself or Root since he was born and this bond is not like arcueid or aoko or even more logical than Shiki's context and this is something that has been discussed before and now manaka 's profile is open, why don't we end it here and scale the manaka to Root? (You can point out why we shouldn't do this, and again, this thread will be a discussion between staff and people knowledgeable about nasu, and if this is accepted, we will now have 3 1-A characters in nasuverse)

For the last time, We are not gonna upgrade Manaka to being 1-A due to her glaring anti feat of her not being able to overpower the World’s quantum timelock or authority by her own word meanwhile for Void Shiki, the fodder force was nowhere to be seen doing anything when she showed up and confidently stated that she could remake the world without any hinderance or issue being implied in such and cannot be dismissed as hyperbole because Void has no ego unlike Manaka.

Actually, I didn't want to do more nasu-related stuff if I was going to look at it, but since I have a lot of free time right now, it seems like I can work a little, anyway, first of all, I don't know much about manaka, so this should be a scale that people who are more knowledgeable about NasuVerse should create by discussing it. I mean, manaka has had a close bond with Root himself or Root since he was born and this bond is not like arcueid or aoko or even more logical than Shiki's context and this is something that has been discussed before and now manaka 's profile is open, why don't we end it here and scale the manaka to Root? (You can point out why we shouldn't do this, and again, this thread will be a discussion between staff and people knowledgeable about nasu, and if this is accepted, we will now have 3 1-A characters in nasuverse)
For the first step, forget about question 1A and it's better to temporarily give L1C to manaka It's a very simple thing. Manaka is a character who is connected to the root from birth and he can manipulate the root to interfere with reality without getting any side effects. In fact, he has also mastered all forms of magic, including those far beyond those that existed in the Age of the Gods. Manaka himself is also stated to be above other magi (even among servant class casters) and the quality of his magic circuits cannot be measured, his composition is an abnormal precedent and has never been seen before.
How about he can easily control the 666 beast that can scale with other beasts that get the L1C position
I suggest taking Manaka L1C for now rather than risking his 1A

For the last time, We are not gonna upgrade Manaka to being 1-A due to her glaring anti feat of her not being able to overpower the World’s quantum timelock or authority by her own word meanwhile for Void Shiki, the fodder force was nowhere to be seen doing anything when she showed up and confidently stated that she could remake the world without any hinderance or issue being implied in such and cannot be dismissed as hyperbole because Void has no ego unlike Manaka.
It's not that Manaka is unable to beat the time lock and it's just that she lacks the quantity of her magic circuits. She could disrupt reality continuously if she wanted, but she herself realizes that this won't result in anything permanent. Therefore Manaka wants to raise Beast 666 and control it to support that deficiency

Back