• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okita-san and Nobu-chan are coming out this Thanksgiving (probably). So keep an eye on them too.

Nobu is welfare so you don't really need to worry too much about her, if you complete the event and farm properly that is. The only one you guys need to worry about is Okita. Scathach comes out right after her though, so be careful.

I heard that Okita and Shishou fall off in the late game due to lack of Quick Support. Is that true?

I accidentally did a 10 roll on the Tamamo banner so I'm down to 210 quartz. Will still roll for Okita but the odds seem pretty bad considering I wasted all my luck on the yolo ticket Artoria and two kscopes in a row.

Reppuzan said:
I heard that Okita and Shishou fall off in the late game due to lack of Quick Support. Is that true?
Eh, not really. Okita can compensate not having a support with her high NP gen and stargen. Scathach is a bit more complicated, but can make up for the lack of a dedicated support with her obscenely high NP damage, under the right conditions.

Scathach's main problem is her garbage-tier NP gen and stargen, but she can one-shot most Archers and Undead/Divine enemies with just one NP, so as long as you put a starting NP CE like Kaleidoskope on her, you're good to go. Even if they survive, their HP will probably be pretty low, so a few crits or some other weaker NPs can finish the job. But i don't recommend taking her to longer fights such as boss rushes, unless the enemie's attacks have a lot of hits, or you have Merlin/Waver.

Trying to build up Quartz of my own after blowing it off recklessly. So i'm more careful with it on the saving for now atm.

Servants. Mostly looking towards 4 if not 5 by any chance as i've gotten quite a number of 1-3 Stars.

I know we're getting some more 3 stars coming up in the US ver due to Part 3 of those new servants but...........yeah..........

Ahh, see I would save for Scatatch but if I ever do go for lancer it'd only be Karna. I'm wondering if'll be able to hold back once he comes out.

All i have to hold me back is this.
SAVE FOR HER

How good is Jeanne Alter, btw? Y'all keep mentioning her and all, but i don't have any clue as to how good she is in terms of gameplay.

>I will say that she's as hot and beauty as Normal Jeanne :p

Also since we;re talking about FGO, if anyones interested in some manner, the Masadaverse is gonna have a FGO-esque-ish game for the series called "Dies Irae Pantheon". Don't really have much details and info about it but from what i gathered on the web over at a place called "Animesuki" of its' own Masada thread, it'll more or less act like FGO in terms of star "characters" and attack system along with some friend system.

Which i guess y'all can say it's a bit too much like it? Even i find it too similar. Only thing i found is that they have a star character ranking thing that goes all the way to 6 rahter FGO's 5.

>Again, just putting that out there. Totally irrelavent to this thread and verse, i know~ But it's kind of related indirectly~

Apparently Jeanne Alter is the best single target damage dealer in the game. and according to the FGO subreddit the ultimate waifu from what I gathered.

As for the Dies Irae game.. whens it coming out?? I want me some Ren Fuji. Thanks to the anime I am now involved in the Masadaverse. BTW Cross how the **** is Ren gonna go and die in KKK just cuz he aint the main character anymore. PFFFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back