• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Moon Goddess event, did anyone else got unreasonably lucky with Craft Essence drops? Two Moonlight Festivals dropped for me, one after another.

I managed to get one heart. I got pretty lucky on this event. Nero one was terrible for me, got no special drops, only the things I managed to buy with medals.

Pff, a 5 star servant. You should be like me, roll 7 times with 30 quartz and get nothing.

I am actually satisfied with my Heracles and other F2P servants, they'll get the job done. I'm thinking of saving all my tickets and quartz until Jeanne Alter comes (in like a year or so, I think). She is the only one I really, really want. And maybe Moriarty later because he looks cool.

If it makes you feel better I got Artoria with my first Summoning ticket :^).

The only servants I really want are Ozy, Karna, Arjuna, Musashi, Caster Nero, Merlin and Achilles(when he eventually comes out). So I can safely save my quartz and tickets for a long time. But I feel like I'm going to blow everything trying to get Jeanne Alter and die from salt or something.

@Swag

I feel that pain.

But yeah. Hercules has been doing a lot for me. Robin has been carrying me through this event along with J-Man's Gil.

RIP me the only one who still plays the japanese ver...

Edir: Cursed Arm Hassan shines when you get his third skill

I had multiple servants I wanted at the beginning, but after failing at Gilgamesh I figured it was impossible. Unless I pay a lot for it. I am willing to invest quite a sum for Jeanne Alter cause she is just godly, both in looks and in damage output. If I fail, I'll just move on with my life, maybe.

@Monarch

You should definitely play this lovely game in which you try to get your waifus and learn a valuable life lesson. Life is not a happy place. Then you decide that food is something you can live without, but not your waifu, so you take your shiny credit card and you buy that quartz. And of course, you still won't get the servant you want.

(Disclaimer: I still bought food, of course.)

With all this F/GO talk going on, I just want to say I was grinning like a mad man during all of Black Lancer's scenes in Ep 8 of Apocrypha

Charlemagne is going to be on the new Extella game. Here's his design. His NP is roughly translated to "Joyeuse Ordre: Show Us The Hero! Twelve Radiant Swords That Travel the Wide World". Maybe he summons the paladins or something?

I can't help but notice how much his sword looks like Excalibur Galatine. Possible relation?

@NEH

That would make sense. Alternatively, he uses the NP of his Paladins.

@Swag Astolfo already said he's a total idiot though.

@Sage Eh, not really. Okita can summon the Shisengumi and Iskandar can summon his whole army, so it wouldn't be anything new.

@Reppu Yeah, that was the first thing i noticed about him. Roland's Durandal is actually Hector's spear turned back into a sword, so maybe Galatine somehow ended up in France and was modified?

Using the NPs of his Paladins would be really cool too.

I mean, we do need new antagonists. Just Archimedes wouldn't cut it anymore, now that we have the three factions on our side and Liz apparently went off to do her own thing.

@NEH, True. But for so reason in my head it's like Arturia summoning the KoTR outside of being Goddess of Rhon. If the Paladins are around KoTR levels it would be stronger than Shinsengumi and might overpower Iskander's due to the amount of lower tier HS in IH compared to the 12 Paladins(considering Astolfo and Roland should be able to take out a good bit of IH by themselves until they hit the stronger HS in the reality marble, but we don't know the full capacity of the HS in IH). This is just speculation and curiosity on my part.

The use of the Paladins' NPs is another possibility that seems nice.

@Ramesses I don't think he's going to be a dick like Archie. From what Astolfo said about him, he feels more like a "usually silly, but suddenly turns serious and wrecks everyone" kind of antagonist.

@Sage Rhon is a whole another level, since she's a Divine Spirit. If he does summon the paladins, they're going to be much weaker than the real thing, just like IH, the Shisengumi and Richard's second NP (forgot the name).

@NEH

That would be refreshing change from the overly serious antagonists we've had through Grand Order (Tiamat, Goddess of Rhon, and Goetia especially).

It should also be noted that some of the spirits summoned by Ionioi Hetaroi are actually stronger than Broskandar himself in terms of sheer martial prowess.

So we had some EoR III leaks. It's going to happen in September, will have a black and handsome swordsman (Ruler Class), long-bearded old man Kojirou (Saber Class), kimono Mordred, and Musashi shows up (duh). The leaks are from the same guy that predicted the CCC event and Summer 2017, which were both accurate, so i think this is legit.

Edit: If bearded old man Kojirou is true and he doesn't betray the protagonist at some point in the story i will be severely disappointed.

@Ramesses It's probably the one from Musashi's universe. Regend didn't exist, so we can't really have an old version of him. Unless he somehow incarnated, i guess? Actually, can incarnated Servants age?

@ALRF That's actually pretty common.

Kimono Mordred is most likely an Alternative costume for Saber Mordred...and surely a casual costume for Musashi or someone else.

That would be neat.

Kimono Mordred is probably just an in-story costume like Maid D'eon, Sailor Uniform Astolfo and Casual Jeanne Alter and Saber Alter. It would be nice if those were added as actual, unlockable costumes once EoR is over, though.

They are going to add those costumes eventually...they HAVE TO.

I'm still waiting for Jalter and Saber Alter costumes.

Hopefully what we get from the 10 mil DLs is enough for me to roll something in the EoR III gacha.

Also when I saw leaks earlier the first thing that hit me was we're getting another Ruler, which is surprising considering we just got Sherlock. That and Saber Old man Kojirou.

We got Lobo just a few months after Gorgon, so it's not that surprising really. And we need more Rulers anyway. Out of the 4 of them in the game, three are limited, two are SSRs and the only non-limited is also an SSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back