• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the new EoR chapter Fergus Lily has a nice feat with Caladbolg at the end of the chapter. Any thoughts on it(haven't reached this far myself though)?

Fergus Lily Caladbolg 1

Fergus Lily Caladbolg 2

Say, how strong is Quetzalcoatl again? Her profile is long overdue.

I heard that in her true form, she is Star level, and that in her current self she can bat Ishtar's Noble Phantasm back at her.

@Matt

I remember those, but I know that her Servant form is much weaker, since her temple in Babylonia is part of what gave her Servant form the original's power.

So uhm, I wanna give F/GO a shot but couldn't before because of the language barrier. I hear it's released in English now but only for US countries. Is there a release date for EU or alternatively can I play the US version somehow?

From what I've been hearing, October if we are lucky, November most likely. They released Gilgamesh banner faster than it happened on Japanese version, which could mean we'll get things faster. They still have to release Moon Goddess event and they might choose to release Halloween event before Okeanos.

Hey guys, right now I've been using all of my Mana Prisms on Summoning Tickets and EXP Cards. Should I save them for anything in particular? Or is it alright to keep spending the way I have?

It's perfectly fine to do that. There's only two things i'd say you might want to buy with Mana Prisms later, the Mona Lisa CE and Chaldea Lunchtime. Monalisa gives a boost to how much QP you get and Chaldea Lunchtime boosts how many Bond Points you get. They also give you tons of Friend Points if you put them in your Supports. Both of them are ridiculously expensive though. Lunchtime costs 1000 Mana Prisms and Mona Lisa is like, around 5000, maybe 7000? I don't remember the exact price.

Anyway, you can start saving up for them now if you want to, but there's still almost a year before they get added so that would be kinda pointless if you ask me. I would say it's better to buy EXP and tickets. You want as many tickets as possible so you can roll without using quartz, and i don't think i need to tell you that having leveled units is important.

Do you guys think it's worth pulling for the Moon Goddess Event? Or should I wait for something else?

The CEs and Servants don't look particularly good outside of possibly Orion herself and Bath of the Moon Goddess, but that's my perspective as a relative newbie.

Just save your quartz for who ya like Rep. Orion (I mean kinda?) isn't even that good, okay after her strengthening but meh. I wouldn't roll if I were you.

Orion is pretty good in stall teams after her strenghtening, and she also hard-counters Gawain, which will be very useful later, but to be honest? You shouldn't base your rolls on gameplay alone. As J-Man said above, you should save your quartz for who you like, since the gacha rates are shit. If you like Orion, roll for her, if you don't, ignore her.

Bath of the Moon Goddess is only good for farming the event, it's actually pretty useless otherwise. Moonlight Festival is much better, if we're talking about event CEs.

@NEH and J-Man

Thanks. I was lucky enough to get Moonlight Festival as a drop, and I plan on nabbing at least one more from the shop. I guess I'll just hold onto my Quartz for now (totally failed to roll Nero with 30 Quartz and 6 tickets).

Who ya plan on rolling for? I made the mistake of being careless with my quartz early in so I just recently started saving. Can't even restart since I ain't killing off my level 90 Gil.

Not entirely sure at the moment, but I do need a good Assassin (Kojiro sadly isn't cutting it at the moment).

Any events that give a good one?

@J-Man

So I've heard. If she's anything like she is in Apocrypha (going against Mordred 1v1) then she definitely deserves a spot on my team against those pesky Riders that love to turn poor Andersen into mincemeat.

She's arguably one of the best 5 stars if i recall, let alone assasins. Id go for her. She's after Scathe and Okita so unless ya wanna skip them to get her ya best have money. Im free to play so i gotta save up quartz just to get by but even im tempted to do a roll for her.

Jack is not a "really good Assassin", she's straight up the best Assassin in the game. You have to wait until the Christmas event to get her, though.

@Reppu As for you question about event Assassins, the Kara no Kyoukai event gives you Shiki, who is very good thanks to how easy it is to spam her NP and having free NP5.

@NEH

And we all love Shiki here.

But really, I'm only really lacking a good Assassin.

Robin Hood's been nuking every Saber boss in existence to death for me (and some others too).

Heracles is a pain to take care of but his damage is worth it (got him from the free event Servants from launch).

Cu Chulainn is, well, Cu Chulainn. Un-freaking-killable unless I'm careless.

Sumanai-san is doing just fine for me. While his DPS is a little disappointing, I like how I don't have to babysit him. It's also nice how he can also go Dragon Slayer mode to deal with pesky Wyverns and utterly murdered the Dragon in Nero Fest. Also helpful around Arturia, and he'll probably come in handy against the Lancer versions down the line.

I've got Medea and Andersen for Casters, and I can't say I have any complaints with either of them.

Medusa and Ushiwakamaru have mainly been relegated to farming Prisms and QP, but I'm sure I can pull them out to deal with a Caster boss or Caster mobs any day of the week.

But the only Assassins I have are Cursed Arm Hassan, Sanson, and Kojiro.

@J-Man

Sent a request to you now.

Man am I jealous of that Fourth Ascension Gil.

Question:

Is F/GO complete? The story I mean? Or is it still being released? Because from what I know, Goetia is the cause behind the singularities, and the singularities are the driving force behind the story, bit but he's killed off by Solomon and the party

Monarch Laciel said:
Question:

Is F/GO complete? The story I mean? Or is it still being released? Because from what I know, Goetia is the cause behind the singularities, and the singularities are the driving force behind the story, bit but he's killed off by Solomon and the party
Right now, the first part (Part 1) is complete, which had Goetia as the final boss to beat. The events after that is build up for Part 2.

Isn't Goetia's Ars Almond Salmonella or whatever it's called the cause of the singularities though? How does it keep going after he's killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back