• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Not sure if you mean boost or restore, but in order to boots your max MP you need to equip the Formal Wear you find in dungeons or in the shop. Restoring you just need to buy magic shards.

2) Don't quote me on this, but I believe that you can do so after the first few days of meeting with Archer (not spoiling if you don't already know). You should probably just dump all your points in Strength by the way.

3) Rin's Route - You fight Vlad III and Lu Bu.

Rani's Route - You fight Arcueid and Cu Chulainn.

Reppuzan said:
1) Not sure if you mean boost or restore, but in order to boots your max MP you need to equip the Formal Wear you find in dungeons or in the shop. Restoring you just need to buy magic shards.
2) Don't quote me on this, but I believe that you can do so after the first few days of meeting with Archer (not spoiling if you don't already know). You should probably just dump all your points in Strength by the way.

3) Rin's Route - You fight Vlad III and Lu Bu.

Rani's Route - You fight Arcueid and Cu Chulainn.
Cool, Imma pick Rin's route then

She's very relevant right now, since she's the true antagonist of the CCC event and one half of Beast III. Though i wouldn't say she's as important as Goetia, and Nasu did say that Part 2 of GO would make players think that Part 1 was pretty peaceful, so she might end up not being so important on the long run.

@Reppu Regarding the Alter Egos, they all have extremely broken powers and high stats, but i'm not sure if their designs would be allowed here. Passionlip should be fine since she has more clothes in Grand Order, but Meltlilith looks like this (NSFW) in all of her appearences.

Ah. I wonder if we should consider adding a link to her profile on the verse page of FGO given the recent news of here.

So I ended up making Meltlilith's profile. I was also thinking of making Passionlip's profile (I went through the trouble of rendering her F/GO picture for this), but how strong would she be?

I have no idea. BB's page here says that she's much weaker when she's not on the Moon Cell, and i think her profile covers her stats from after she joins Chaldea, so maybe that's the reason?

NotEvenHuman said:
I have no idea. BB's page here says that she's much weaker when she's not on the Moon Cell, and i think her profile covers her stats from after she joins Chaldea, so maybe that's the reason?
Didn't read that before, it makes sense though. But this low? wow

So, is a separate section of her powers outside the moon cell be added?

Wanted to ask, how fun is it when playing FGO? Cause i actually plan to download it once the US version comes out this....summer, yeah?

Nononono. You don't play it for the gameplay. Doing so will make your life a living hell. Also gacha hell is a thing

You should play it for the L O R E instead

I could play it for getting info and making more FGO profiles....depending on what's safe to make and such as some that i would like to see here are rather.......controversial for various reasons.

Playing it for lore though is not so bad.

that make me wonder... how long it take for the localized lore catch up with current japanese lore ?

Or maybe at least Goetia battle ?

I mean, there's the original art, but as with Meltlilith I wasn't sure if it was too lewd for the site (but then again there's Akeno Himejima and characters from Bastard who are even worse...)

But I already went through all the trouble of rendering Passionlip's F/GO image though...

Shitposting aside. Reppu, do you think that it would be better to separate Berserker Vlad from Lancer Vlad page ? Berserker Vlad has a totally different skillset and different variation of Kazikli Bey and i think cramping all that things up in Lancer Vlad page would make it look a lot less tidy

I mean, Berserker Vlad is basically Legend of Dracula Vlad but with some lucidity.

But I see your point. What do the others think about this?

@Cross

Depends on what you think as "fun". The grinding to level up your waifu/husbando, the gacha killing your dreams of your desired character, try using double Merlin, Waver strat, it's quite easy, etc. Isn't fun things. xD

Jokes aside: I mostly care about the lore, overall i'm waiting for Roma, Okeanos and London translations (and maybe a few events). Gameplay wise, the game can be sometimes "hard", mostly during events or certain singularities Gawain boss battle, Heracles challenge quest vietnam flashbacks, but overall i'm always having fun (aside those hard moments).

A suggestio: If you want to roll your waifu/husbando save all the quartz that you can, the gacha is cruel and can destroy your dreams in a few rolls. Gacha can also be nice sometimes with some good luck, but overall the gacha is mean.

If we're talking about fun in F/GO, it really depends on what you're doing. Story chapters and events are usually pretty fun, with some exceptions (Gawain, Camelot Knights, Spriggans, Hessian Lobo, Chimeras and Bel Lahmus can all go screw themselves) but farming is generally a pain in the ass. Specially if you're farming for materials or trying to level up a Servant from the Extra classes.

The gacha is entirely based on your luck, and you can get an amazing roll once, roll again immediately after and not get anything useful. Some people get 5* Servants with tickets like it's nothing, but there are horror stories out there of people wasting hundreds, sometimes thousands of quartz and not getting anything. Try to not worry too much about not having a lot of golds, since there are videos of people beating some of the hardest story quests with 1* and 2* servants, the game gives you two 4*s for free and you can get NP5 4* servants just by participating in events, some of which are ridiculously broken (Kuro, Kintoki Rider and maybe Shiki, for example).

Yeah, i thought so, too. But there's a page about Archimedes from Fate/Extella. If it's non-canon, i don't think we should make his profile by scaling with other servants from canon series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back