• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kami Uh, what? Extella happens after CCC, not before. Tamamo makes some references to CCC's events, and it's implied the only reason Gil helps Hakuno and Altera is because of CCC.

@Nepgear Yes, they should.

The Moon Crux are considered to be much stronger than normal Servants, so they should probably be 7-A. You could make an argument for High 7-A, since Moon Crux Nero tanked a direct hit from Tear Drop Photon Ray, but IIRC, she had to use all of the Regalia's power for that, and i believe the Regalia actually broke when she did that, so it's not really a usable feat.

Sephyr is weird. It's supposed to be this incredibly powerful avatar of destruction that tears space apart just by existing, but it got soloed by base Nero, base Tamamo, base Altera, and Karna if you treat his side story as canon.

Ah. I think if they're that powerful, at least 7-A sounds like it work for them.

Really now? That's.....yeah, that's really odd and weird. Destroy/tear space apart just by being there, but can get soloed by any of the case in base form.....jesus.

IIRC, the events of Extella happened just after Hakuno (the MC) won the HGW (Fate/Extra), just after the MC reached the Moon Cell's core.

Even the synopsis in the wikipedia says that: The game is set after the events of the Holy Grail War in the first game Fate/Extra.

Hey Kami. What's your thoughts on what a Sephyr page would be if it were to be created, along with maybe adding the Moon Crux forms of Nero and Tamamo?

Ah, there's some misunderstood here. I played the game already. Sephyr is Velber's Titan which has the ability to remove everything it touched from the world (NOT from the timeline or history, just like Velbar). Moon Cell is a machine which records everything (every possible past, present and future of the universe) and Velber was capable of removing a large part of Moon Cell just by passing it (including its record). Altera got removed from the Moon Cell by Velber and was chosen as its champion.

Altera Sephyr's mere existence is enough to corrupt and destroy Moon Cell's Digital World (where Fate/Extra, Fate/Extella and Fate/Extra CCC take place) in an area around herself. Stated by Archimedes that it will get bigger and bigger the more it destroyed, so by destroying Moon Cell will give it a moon's size, i think?

Defeating Sephyr in a Servant's Base Form is at player's choice, but that Sephyr was weakened by Altera's will and (stated by Archimedes) Void Cell Creatures (Velbar Creatures) can only be damaged via Moon Crux only so this must be a plot hole since we can kill Sephyr in Base Form.

Moon Crux is a state which can only be used by Regalia's owner by borrowing power from the Moon Cell to obtain an extremely power. Stated by Archimedes that a Full Regalia (3 Regalia Ring together) can grant its owner the power to defeat Velber (and Velber is a star, a planet eater).

It's kinda hard to tell.

Altera as the white titan as around 7 known forms. The 7th which is the strongest form known in which she has almost the same power level as Amaterasu (only 87 millon less).

About the Regalia...same. Without knowing how strong this version is, it would be hard to tell.

I'm going to do some research about it.

KamiYasha said:
IIRC, the events of Extella happened just after Hakuno (the MC) won the HGW (Fate/Extra), just after the MC reached the Moon Cell's core.
Even the synopsis in the wikipedia says that: The game is set after the events of the Holy Grail War in the first game Fate/Extra.
Yes, but CCC takes place in the middle of Extra, not after. Also, the events leading to Extella are similar, but different from Extra. Nasu posted about it in his blog, i'll see if i can find a translation.

Edit: Found it.

I have a question: What level of skill or power does it take to negate the effect of seraph and the moon cell system in general?

Hmm... Moon Cell is not a war machine but a record one, it has no defensive function and can be hacked even by an amateur mage like Matou Shinji from the outside. SE.RA.PH is Moon Cell's management system to control inside the Moon Cell. Yet, it can't delete anything inside it. It can only send a monster to deal with those who break the rule (as show in Fate/Extra).

SE.RA.PH is a weak system. Overriding the commands are possible. (MC used 1 CS to break the fire wall to save Rin/Rani). Negating the deletion is possible, too. (Julius Harway break the system to avoid being erased when he lost).

So guys.......i had a question regarding BB from Fate/Extra and i'm wondering if it makes senses to have BB get a "possibly 5-A" on her page given this here:

"At least Planet level, possibly higher (Cursed Cutting Crater is officially rated as an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, Absorbed the data of the Earth Mother Goddess, which includes powerful entities like Tiamat, and she can fight Gilgamesh at his full power. However, she remains weaker than the likes of Kiara Sessyoin)"

Regarding the two i bolded, her having absorbed the data of those like Tiamat, a 5-A being herself, along with having fought Gilgamesh at his full power sounds like she could get a possibly 5-A tier. With the fact that she could be of that possible tier yet still be weaker than Kiara at her....well full power? IDEK...

Anyways, i asked Kami about this and here's what he said:

5-A of Kiara:

"I'm not really sure.

The thing is that Kiara is just a "normal" human, she just ends up consuming Passionlip, Melt and finally BB, becoming the Demonic Bodhisattva (where the 5-A feat takes place).

I'm really uncertain about powerscaling that feat to BB."

Gil:

"I really don't recall of Gil having a hard time against BB or so."

So apparently there seems to be a problem of this if BB doesn't a possibly 5-A of this. Thing is, he didn't comment on the Tiamat part so idk what his view is that.

What i'm trying to get here is what do y'all think of this? If no, then shouldn't we change the reasoning of her stats if: 1) She only has like a 5-B level NP power, 2) Gil might have not fought BB at his fullpower, and 3) BB scaling to Kiara is not possible given what he told me?

And what of the point of having the Tiamat mention if it's just a possibly higher rating?

Fate/Grand Order NA will be released on June 25. Also the Fate/Apocrypha anime starts airing on July 1st.

If they don't release Semiramis now i'm gonna be pissed.

There is no such thing as "enough quartz" and you know it.

To be honest, i don't have a lot saved up either, but if they release her now, at least we'll know that she's going to show up again in the future. Like the New Year gacha, for example. Waiting for her next rate-up is way better than waiting for her to be added, imo.

Welp, it's just matter of hours for the release of the NA server of FGO.

Good luck to anyone who is going to play it.

Are there freebies for FGO? Or do I have to mug someone down the street to get some semblance of good game?

They do give you free SR Servants in some events, and they tend to be very good. You also eventually get one of the strongest servants in the game just by playing the story, the tutorial roll gives you one SR Servant out of a pool of ten, and you will be able to pick one SR servant for free at the start of the game, from the same pool of the tutorial roll. Plus, all players will start the game with Saber Lily, who is also a SR servant, even if she's pretty weak for one.

Point being. You don't need that fancy SSR from the gacha to play and enjoy the game. So you can be all F2P with it and never taint yourself with the gacha. Heck, you shouldn't spend your money in this game to begin with :p

@Fab: Even though they know that they shouldn't spend their money on this, the waifu/husbando reason will strongly make them to do so.

My my, you're flattering me, thank you mister who ascend so high that we earthly mongrel have no hope to stand on the same ground :)

You can even get SSRs in the tutorial ten roll, i've a friend who got Arturia (because altria doesn't exist) and Waver in the same 1st roll.

He is set for the next months XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back