• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, I like the dude and all but he doesn't have much that would qualify him as being a strong Berserker except being strong.

Also, I guess you are right for the Sampson thing. I am just trying to think of foundational Berserker's in history/mythology, and I'm not sure Herc really fits that bill. Especially since Berserker isn't even his strongest form. I think it would probably end up being some kind of mad king or wrathful general. Most of the grand servants we have seen circumvent the weaknesses of their class. Like King Hassan is basically a Berserker in the assassin container, and Merlin/Solomon/Gilgamesh are all physically powerful enough in their own right, and don't really have to worry about chant times for the most part. I imagine berserker would have a modified Mad Enhancement that gives him all the benefits but none of the downsides, or at least bypass them in some way

I personally remain of the same mind as before that even if the Servant in question is likely among the top, it doesn't have to be "The Best" of his class.

I still would like to see at least one more Grand, or hear some more about the qualifications.

Parashurama or Indrajit are doesn't fit as grand berserker honestly, sure Parashurama is badass angry brahmin but in over time he just a brahmin, Indrajit more fit as OP AF Rider.

Aswhattama is likely.

All Sampson really had in his story (assuming we're talking about the same story) is that he was really strong when he had long hair, and broke a temple. He didn't even really go berserk. So yeah.

I feel like guessing who Grands are based off of the characters we already know doesn't fit with how they've been revealed. King Hassan and Solomon were products of FGO. Merlin's never shown up as a Servant before FGO and Caster Gil's first appearance was in FGO. For this reason, I think most of the Grands are going to be characters we've never seen or never seen as Servants in certain classes or at all.

He can, remember Solomon from age of god and Merlin from age of man? KH from age of man and Cain from age of god, so it can be likely.

Would it even be possible to release all 13 restraints of the round table at the same time? Because some of them seem like their activation conditions contradict eachother.

Also who is the best servant to solo Goetia because one of my alts is on Goetia right now but my best servant on that account is Gilgamesh in terms of level and bond and he doesn't have bonus damage or survivablity on his own

I think he's like that only due to the situation that he got involved in, kinda like how shinji's worse during the war but is not as bad when the war wasn't active, so he would probably be better if he didn't have to deal with all the stuff going on during the singularity, it's not something that could be easily handled, though that is just my opinion.

You mean Jason or Shinji? if Jason then it's not suppriseing considering how often he is presented like that, Percy Jackson have him something similar, at least I think he is my only experince is through FF.net so I am not entierly sure.

Jason isn't in PJO, he's mentioned from Medea's POV, and she's not exactly unbiased.

Apart from that, there's not a lot of heroes that have fully apeared that are as impressive as Herc or Achilles in both Greek Myth and Fate. As far as Fate goes, only Perseus would have/has as much hype, and he hasn't gotten a full role in any work.

In terms of Greek Heros I personally like either Herc or Asterios; Herc through FSN ad Asterios through FGO.

Herc was just amazing during his battle againts Gil and Asterios was quite adorable and amazing during Okeonos.

No objections from me. Plus it would make it easier for pages that originate from there like Alcides and False Berserker. Seeing as there's False and True Servants in this Fate works, it'd be a good idea to separate them by category on the verse page, which would just something like "True Servants (Richard, Alcides, Hippolyta, Prelati, Hassan and whoever True Berserker is)" and "False Servants (Enkidu, Gil, Pale Rider, Dumas, No Name and Jack)".

And for non-Servant pages, guess whoever did something there in SF can have some section made for them. No idea for Watcher or whatever tho but once we learn more of them they can go as their own or something around the verse page.

I mean FGO has links to not made pages for stuff like Kama, so FSF would be fine with just links for now. Go ahead and start Yobo, doubt anyone will reject it.

Back