• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think there should be a rating for that though? Since isn't his NP just creating fake ones that are more powerful than real ones?

Also he has C-rank strength which should like make him stronger than someone like EMIYA strength wise.

Yobo Blue said:
Merodach exists, but if you think 7-A makes more sense I can knock it down to that.
Did Dumas make Merodach or anything that can be considered 7-A? I think that needs to be shown first.

It's specifically mentioned that he's weak enough to be beaten 1v1 by his Master, who's a magus, but still. He definitely fits more in the Shakespeare level of power.

It's mentioned that his are supposed to be above Gilgamesh's, so I don't know if that answers your question. At the very least the ones he creates are 7-B though.

Yobo Blue said:
It's mentioned that his are supposed to be above Gilgamesh's, so I don't know if that answers your question. At the very least the ones he creates are 7-B though.
Then say he can make 7-B weapons. Though I don't know if that is considered to be a part of one's AP.

Was he like boasting or something? The master part I mean cuz that would be better to know if he was boasting or actually being real. That or if Dumas himself states his master can beat him.

As for the NP thing, I really don't think that should be there for AP. UNLESS...Dumas actually uses the weapons himself that he creates, that should just be something mentioned in the techniques section below. A similar thing is already noted on Edison's page with his Improvement skill so Dumas should be similar in that aspect but for his NP.

His Master was talking about it in the context of Servants usually being far above humanity, and stated that Dumas was a exception to the rule.

Yeah I thought he already had it but rip, no love for my boy the swole demon tree

I once brought that up before but someone told me that it wasn't the only thing he relies on or whatever the hell they said that time without explanation why.

If it's not listed yet, he should have it for sure.

Well on the Lostbelt CM, it seems Goetia is still alive. Saying his was watching from the sidelines to humanity final battle.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
I once brought that up before but someone told me that it wasn't the only thing he relies on or whatever the hell they said that time without explanation why.
If it's not listed yet, he should have it for sure.
I guess he has it already just by extension of being the collective of the demon God pillars which all have type 8

Ah. Well the least that can be done is maybe detail it out by saying he's relient on the time temple and/Demon Pillars existing.

Although was it not stated that Solomon existing, or his original body more like, also what lets Goetia and the Pillars to keep existing?

@Yobo yes

@Qliphoth the pillars exist as long as Goetia does since Goetia is the aggregate body, Goetia is unkillable until Solomon deletes himself and the temple collapses

I just realized. Shouldn't the demon God pillars, and by extension Goetia, have type 9 immortality since even if they are killed or destroyed they will still come back in the temple of time?

I mean would that fall under type 9?

Also would Goetia's curse scale to Kiara's mindhax?

Edit:Yeah I guess it would count as type 9 in a weird way so i'm fine with it being added

Their type 9 is basically just an extension of their type 8 and vice versa. I'll wait for a bit for more input and then add it if there is no issue

They have a really weird immortality chain

The Pillars are reliant on Solomon's existence and/or the Time Temple.

The Time Temple is reliant on Solomon or Goetia

Solomon exists as Romani so you would need to kill him which is easier said then done

Solomon exists in the throne of heroes and can only be erased if you can affect that or he uses Ars Nova

Goetia is also the collection of demon God pillars, so he existe as long as they exist, but they are also reliant on Solomon's corpse which Goetia is controlling lol.

Speaking of which, the current descriptions of what the demon gods do is so bair bones. I am gonna go ahead and flush out their descriptions

So the chain is more like

The Pillars are reliant on Solomon's existence and/or the Time Temple.

The Time Temple is reliant on Solomon or Goetia

Goetia is reliant on the Time Temple, Solomon and the Demon pillars

Solomon exists as Romani so you would need to kill him which is easier said then done

Solomon is also reliant on the Time Temple

Solomon exists in the throne of heroes and can only be erased if you can affect that or he uses Ars Nova

Did I miss any more?

The throne is located outside of both the time axis and Alayashiki and is used by the counter force

There's no real direct connection between the Throne and Akasha besides the fact both are metaphysical locations outside of the space time continuum. It preserves souls deemed worthy instead of letting them dissipate and be scrubbed clean for resurrection inside Akasha.

Apparently the Demon God Pillars also have relient immortality on eachother so (unless you pull something like Solomon) you would have to kill them all if you want to put any of them down permanently

So basically in the context of a versus match it is almost impossible to put Goetia down

Back