• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like you're vastly overestimating his flight,
0784-012.png

his FS is the best weapon in his arsenal.
People in the thread are mistaking "best" for "good".
Once he touches them they will explode in his face,
Not what happened to the Juubi when he flicked it back.
and if he tries to reflect a RS he will die.
If he does with advanced Haki, no sir.
His advanced Haki works on people 23000x stronger than him. Unless Naruto's peak AP has a 23k multiplier on it, no sir.
His forcefield won't last forever and Naruto will be able to outlast him.
His forcefield wouldn't be scratched by someone with comparable AP.

I dont
0784-012.png

People in the thread are mistaking "best" for "good".

Not what happened to the Juubi when he flicked it back.

If he does with advanced Haki, no sir.
His advanced Haki works on people 23000x stronger than him. Unless Naruto's peak AP has a 23k multiplier on it, no sir.

His forcefield wouldn't be scratched by someone with comparable AP.
He is barely above buildings with his flight, that's nothing.

Show an example with Naruto TBB.

I'm pretty sure his abilities are equal to his tier, since Naruto also has higher tier abilities as well.

His forcefield would get worn out from the constant damage its taking.

He is barely above buildings with his flight, that's nothing.
Ok and he can go even higher...
I didn't want to emphasize the altitude of his flight, I emphasized the maneuverability and the speed increase.
Show an example with Naruto TBB.
Exhibit A (Page)
Exhibit B (Two Pages)
Exhibit C (Page)
Exhibit D (Page)

You say it as if his bijuudama has special properties that others' don't.
I'm pretty sure his abilities are equal to his tier, since Naruto also has higher tier abilities as well.
It's not that they're equal to the tier, it's that someone on a massively higher tier than himself is unable to fully break through, so that works in here too.
His forcefield would get worn out from the constant damage its taking.
He can turn it off and reopen it at will, he'll be dodging as well, he's fine.

Ok and he can go even higher...
I didn't want to emphasize the altitude of his flight, I emphasized the maneuverability and the speed increase.

Exhibit A (Page)
Exhibit B (Two Pages)
Exhibit C (Page)
Exhibit D (Page)

You say it as if his bijuudama has special properties that others' don't.

It's not that they're equal to the tier, it's that someone on a massively higher tier than himself is unable to fully break through, so that works in here too.

He can turn it off and reopen it at will, he'll be dodging as well, he's fine.
Fair on the TBB, but the RS can be expanded if he tries to dodge it and that will be his downfall.

Luffy only has Psudo-Flight on his profile, so he isnt staying in the air for the whole fight, which wouldn't really matter since Narutk outrages him bt thousands of KM, so as long as he is in the air Naruto doesnt need to worry.

Luffy wont be able to get bas Narutos Kurama Avatar so all Naruto has to do is tier Luffy out and he wins.

Also, I knew this was going to turn into a Naruto vs Luffy match.

No when he's stretched he's basically helpless, haki can only protect so much, and future sight prevents this... but it also prevents him from ever extending his arms. All this while ignoring that he can't stretch in gear 4.
I’m guessing that you do not watch One Piece. All of Luffy’s rubber man weaknesses from the beginning of the series are pretty much gone now. Also, I do not know where you got the idea that Luffy cannot stretch in G4.

Fair on the TBB, but the RS can be expanded if he tries to dodge it and that will be his downfall.

Luffy only has Psudo-Flight on his profile, so he isnt staying in the air for the whole fight, which wouldn't really matter since Narutk outrages him bt thousands of KM, so as long as he is in the air Naruto doesnt need to worry.

Luffy wont be able to get bas Narutos Kurama Avatar so all Naruto has to do is tier Luffy out and he wins.

RS can be avoided via FS. We covered this. Luffy can see into the future in battle. That gives him an edge over opponents his speed or slower. Stats are equalized here. That RS isn’t hitting him. Even if it did, since stats are equalized, he should be able to tank it. Honestly, Naruto can only win by getting far away and spamming long distance attacks. If it is close combat, Luffy would win in these circumstances.

RS can be avoided via FS. We covered this. Luffy can see into the future in battle. That gives him an edge over opponents his speed or slower. Stats are equalized here. That RS isn’t hitting him. Even if it did, since stats are equalized, he should be able to tank it. Honestly, Naruto can only win by getting far away and spamming long distance attacks. If it is close combat, Luffy would win in these circumstances.
Luffy isnt tanking a RS, since it destroys on a cellular level, and Naruto can out range with no issue at all.

He doesn't stretch in G4 bound man, he can in snake man though but it leaves him open when his limbs are flying out in the battle field. Bruh Asta can probably chop his arms off lol. And I do watch one piece it's my top 2 anime shows.

Future Sight, pushing it away.
Psuedo-Flight ≠ Not staying in the air.
It means it's not true flight like Goku's. He has stayed in mid air for entire fights.

Idky or how everyone forgot there were 6 other fighters

He doesn't stretch in G4 bound man, he can in snake man though but it leaves him open when his limbs are flying out in the battle field. Bruh Asta can probably chop his arms off lol. And I do watch one piece it's my top 2 anime shows.
Look up G4 Boundman “Python”. Better yet, look up his G4 fights. Lol “doesn’t stretch”.

Luffy isnt tanking a RS, since it destroys on a cellular level, and Naruto can out range with no issue at all.
First of all, the same could be said with Naruto not being able to take a Ryou from Luffy. Second, since they were given equal stats here and Naruto can tank his own RS, Luffy should be capable of tanking it (Edit: I am talking about with AH, I thought that was obvious, but I will elaborate). Luffy has armament Haki for attacks like that. Fourth, he has future sight to avoid it. Lastly, that isn’t even the attack that Naruto likes to spam. Even if it was, Luffy has answers for it.

Last edited:
First of all, the same could be said with Naruto not being able to take a Ryou from Luffy. Second, since they were given equal stats here and Naruto can tank his own RS, Luffy should be capable of tanking it. Third, Luffy has armament Haki for attacks like that. Fourth, he has future sight to avoid it. Lastly, that isn’t even the attack that Naruto likes to spam. Even if it was, Luffy has answers for it.
No, luffy isnt tanking it, it's a durability negating attack for a reason. And Luffy wont be able to get to Naruto since he has a giant fox avatar made of chakra.

i say either rei or naruto wins this, since the other contenders really shouldn't be able to break through the approximately 17x stronger than baseline shield and ap that comes with having an a.t field yall lucky this aint lilith-rei
Meliodas can full counter the shield.

First of all, the same could be said with Naruto not being able to take a Ryou from Luffy. Second, since they were given equal stats here and Naruto can tank his own RS, Luffy should be capable of tanking it. Third, Luffy has armament Haki for attacks like that. Fourth, he has future sight to avoid it. Lastly, that isn’t even the attack that Naruto likes to spam. Even if it was, Luffy has answers for it.
You said so here, with no other explanation.

Reread it, I edited it. Besides, again you did not respond to any of my points. You are literally going in circles with this one “he tanks it” nonsense. Address my other points, otherwise you are conceding.
I already said above I'm not participating anymore in this thread as I've lost interest. I just wanted to clear up the RS issue.

My question is.

I know how everyone in here fights except Rei.

What is she doing?

My question is.

What is she doing?
Guns and Punching/Knifing I guess

Though Stamina-wise Unit 00 has essentially Indefinite Stamina when it has its Umbilical Cable connected or has a 5-minute internal battery otherwise and longer with extra battery packs.

My question is.

What is she doing?
Rei basically fights in a giant mecha called an EVA. She pilots it. The EVAs aren’t that exceptional by themselves, however the A.T. Field is kind of like a powerful force field that protects the EVA (but it can be broken). Also, the EVAs are equipped with weapons such as knives for close combat and a machine gun (not actually a machine gun, but it basically acts like one). The EVAs are physically capable of easily destroying buildings. But that isn’t that great compared to the other protagonists here. Rei as Lilith, on the other hand, would actually be a problem.

1st up:

The argument that Naruto can just spam TBBs and RSs GG is incredibly faulty since

1. Nearly all of his opponents can fly and thus easily avoid them. And rei has that AT Field I guess but idk much Evangelion.

"But Naruto can expand his RS"

Yes the blades of Rasenshuriken, as in vertically. You'd need each and every one of them to dodge left or right to even matter instead of just losing or gaining altitude.

2. Asta and Meliodas can simply reflect them back at him with Full Counter and Demon Dweller respectively, hell Asta can outright null them with any of his Anti Magic Swords, he's literally Naruto's worst match up in this.

"But Naruto outranges"

3. The range is useless if he misses or gets it reflected back at him, we've seen the range of a missed TBB and it is nowhere near enough to envelop someone anyway if it doesn't hit.

4. He doesn't even fight like this in the 1st place. When he used BSM he near immediately decided to go into Kurama Mode and do a Father Son Kamehameha Rasengan.

Ichigo probably has the best chance at winning this because of the soul hax and Meliodas is probably going to be the first to lose

I still think Meliodas has a good chance, but i'm at school and can't debate rn. I definitely don't see him dying first, not with mid regen, pseudo regen, his omnidirectional AOE, etc etc.

I still think Meliodas has a good chance, but i'm at school and can't debate rn. I definitely don't see him dying first, not with mid regen, pseudo regen, his omnidirectional AOE, etc etc.
Sure we can debate later on Asta is pretty much going to counter Meliodas and since all of ichigo's attack targets the soul he possesses the greatest advantage here

Yeah Ichigo has pretty much an advantage over everyone

Deku though has no advantage over anyone else here

Naruto: Long Range Sensing, Large Range, AOE, Duplication and Variety
Ichigo: Soul Manip, Flight, and Invisibility (Which I'm assuming everyone can see)
Luffy: Future Sight, Dura Neg, Flight, Physical Object Reflection
Asta: Passive Aura, Flight, Power Null, Attack Reflection, etc.
Natsu: A lot of heat
Meliodas: A lot of regen and AOE
Deku: Variety
Rei: Bullets and some more stuff

Sure meliodas is strong, but I think he loses to a lot of the guys here individually, like luffy, naruto, asta and I think ichigo too. I still think the favorite to win is naruto as he can spam hundreds of clones and overpower everyone.

Forcefield
Haki does not cover his whole body at once tho, RS would cut all the non covered areas.

Invisibility (Which I'm assuming everyone can see)
Luffy can't since Haki can't be equalized to Reiatsu afaik. Since Reiatsu Crush was removed (for a good reason) i don't think it would be fair to allow the characters unable to see him to see him.

I think it's a battle between Naruto, Luffy and Asta btw, i think everyone else can be defeated by one of them.

Back