• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming that Ichigo's Invisibility isn't restricted, I think only the profiles that have good ESP can detect/sense him
Kenbunshoku is stated to see + sense Spiritual Energy and has seen the invisible slashes by Kaido, Luffy will see and sense him.
Naruto can sense negative emotions and has dope sensing, Naruto will sense him.
Ki will give Asta the ability to dodge and such, Asta won't see him.
Idk about Natsu's sensing capabilities, doesn't seem special.
Meliodas can sense magic energy, so maybe.
Deku can dodge with precog but he's not seeing him.
Again, idk about Rei.
Haki does not cover his whole body at once tho, RS would cut all the non covered areas.
He would push it back before it even hits him, just like Almighty push
Luffy can't since Haki can't be equalized to Reiatsu afaik. Since Reiatsu Crush was removed (for a good reason) i don't think it would be fair to allow the characters unable to see him to see him.
^

That wasn't my point, if it hits Luffy will be badly damaged.
Fair.

Also
Haki does not cover his whole body at once tho, RS would cut all the non covered areas.
0778-012.png

0690-015.png
0777-013.png
0842-011.png

Yes, it's full body

G4 literally isn't, there is a large area in the middle of Luffy's chest without haki, and his face.
If he needs to then he can.
We've seen him do it repeatedly.
If Sai can do fullbody Haki, Luffy can do fullbody Haki

Anyway, until soul vision is added to haki, we shouldn't use it here, not like this is going to be added anyway.

Demons in SDS can physically interact with Souls, so Meliodas shouldn't have any issue with that. Also Meliodas does have attack amplifying attack reflection, power null with Vanish Counter, Revenge Counter, Black Fire, his magic power that let him permanently scar Ban, someone with regen that allows him to come back from being burnt to ashes, and an extremely good level of skill. He's been fighting elite demon warriors for thousands of years and treats holy knights that have been training and fighting for almost their whole lives, while also being prodigies, like they're fodder pretty often.

Just having Demonic powers lets you interact with souls, actually. Estarossa got it from his Demon powers, despite not actually being a real demon.

Again, idk about Rei.
Neither Rei nor Eva Unit-00 have ESP

They also have the problem with their Stamina:

Indefinite with the Umbilical Cable connected, has a 5 minute internal battery otherwise and longer with extra battery packs.

Basically, if the cable is cut she's only got 5 minutes of Stamina, and assuming that a Battery Pack has the same amount of time as the Internal Battery (5 Mins.), and that she has two of them, she's got 15 minutes of Stamina if the cable's cut.

Iirc, humans can't hear Hollows (and consequently Shinigamis) so idk how Deku's precog would allow him to predict something none of his 5 senses can detect, afaik he can't see the future.

In order to actually get somewhere with this conversation, we need to start breaking down the people who are out. So far, I believe that we can say that Natsu and Rei lose here. Neither portray any exceptional abilities here that someone else cannot deal with.

Any arguments for any of those three before they get crossed of the list or are we all in agreement? Keep in mind, they could always try to win by running and hiding, then later cheap shotting the victor, but we aren’t using that type of scenario (I’m guessing), otherwise this would go around in circles lol. In character, fortunately no one here would do that (Shinji probably would, but he isn‘t here).

I agree, I think Natsu, Rei and Izuku Midoriya lose. I also think asta will lose but he'll probably contribute greatly to the fight as he can possibly beat Meliodas. I am still on Naruto's side here.

From this point on. Everyone choose who you think will lose here first, so I can remove them from the board.
Voting begins now.

Just for reference everyone, characters with the most votes on the OP are the characters that get voted out, so the least amount of votes the better.

Deku, Natsu and Rei, let's turn this in HST vs Asta.

Also, Tsuna should be here, he would stomp, but it would be fun.

I mean, pretty sure Luffy, Ichigo, Natsu, Rei and Deku don't have a chance against Tsuna, Naruto is the only one with a chance really.

And Asta, maybe.

Lmao after this thread, gonna either do a shonen rival battle or Heroine one with 1 wild card. so feel free to suggest fighters.

I mean, pretty sure Luffy, Ichigo, Natsu, Rei and Deku don't have a chance against Tsuna, Naruto is the only one with a chance really.
We are getting off topic with this, but I am honestly curious how you figure that this is the case. The stats are all equal. Tsuna’s range isn‘t as good as Naruto’s. His abilities are weaker than Natsu’s (who is currently on the chopping block). His speed is equal to the others, although they aren’t slouches either.

Back