• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the v1 and v2 cloaks is just kurama taking over narutos will, KCM is them working together I dont see why he would lose that power specifically once they became cool especially since kurama can take over for him

the v1 and v2 cloaks is just kurama taking over narutos will, KCM is them working together I dont see why he would lose that power specifically once they became cool especially since kurama can take over for him
His cloak consistently portrayed instinctive reaction.
KCM does not.

This isn't "all because he hasn't shown it, doesn't mean he doesn't still have it", because it's instinctive reaction, they would've been summoned.

I have not watched this part of the show but this feels extremely out of context. Why does kurama saying that restrict naruto to only 3 in that mode, when in his previous cloak form he was able to summon hundreds of clones in the state where he was supposed to be limiting his shadow clones?
I gave context when I edited my comment. Kurama says he can use a small amount of Shadow Clones and Naruto proceeds to use 3. Him being able to make hundreds beforehand doesn't really mean much because they openly state it's harder to maintain Kurama Mode in comparison to KCM1 and with Sage Mode on top.

Ichigo has to first defeat the person's physical body he doesn't ignore durability. Also why would ichigo specifically target Naruto all of a sudden? Why won't he target Luffy seems quite arbitrary.
This isn't a thing. Like at all. Where did you get this from? Soul Reapers are accepted to attack the souls of their targets. Soul Manipulation (Shinigami can directly damage souls with their Zanpakutō),

Also Kurama mode is free real estate for Asta.

Last edited:
I gave context when I edited my comment. Kurama says he can use a small amount of Shadow Clones and Naruto proceeds to use 3. Him being able to make hundreds beforehand doesn't really mean much because they openly state it's harder to maintain Kurama Mode in comparison to KCM1 and with Sage Mode on top.
But that doesn't imply that he is limited to only 3 in that mode specifically. Like wasn't naruto fighting for like three hundred years before that moment and was fatigued or something so he could very well be conserving chakra since he was gonna give it all away. And also there is no stated limit for KCM 2's clones. He was still able to make hundreds in KCM 1 and that mode is bad for his chakra, there is no reason for him not to be able to spam clones if he was at full strength here. In fact hundreds is an exaggeration, even 20 is enough for this battle.

But that doesn't imply that he is limited to only 3 in that mode specifically. Like wasn't naruto fighting for like three hundred years before that moment and was fatigued or something so he could very well be conserving chakra since he was gonna give it all away. And also there is no stated limit for KCM 2's clones. He was still able to make hundreds in KCM 1 and that mode is bad for his chakra, there is no reason for him not to be able to spam clones if he was at full strength here. In fact hundreds is an exaggeration, even 20 is enough for this battle.
...what? The War was only 2 days. Naruto joined during the 2nd day and had not only his Chakra and wounds recovered by Sakura but had Minato and Yin Kurama share Chakra with him.

Again just saying he could spam clones in a form that has less maintenance doesn't mean much. If he could make more clones Kurama would have allowed so.

...what? The War was only 2 days. Naruto joined during the 2nd day and had not only his Chakra and wounds recovered by Sakura but had Minato and Yin Kurama share Chakra with him.
I was exaggerating.
Again just saying he could spam clones in a form that has less maintenance doesn't mean much. If he could make more clones Kurama would have allowed so.
Why did kurama limit naruto's clones?

My point wasn't blocking, it was that the range of the haki wouldn't be enough to reach naruto from the cloak to his body.
Does it matter it is not damaging naruto either way, kaido was tanking it easily at that.

Anyway I dont know what they mean by stats equalized its absurd and JTS not done that way here, we are not equalising speed or using a certain tier version but equalising stats, what does it even mean!?

Haki has been shown to affect material not energy bodies unlike hyuugas which specifically target chakra points and the like.
Kizaru counts as energy, Haki works on him.
Ichigo has to first defeat the person's physical body he doesn't ignore durability.
Not at all
Also why would ichigo specifically target Naruto all of a sudden? Why won't he target Luffy seems quite arbitrary.
The huge yellow fox is getting jumped.
SBA has luffy start in G4 which means stat equalize in G4
So he starts in Bijuu mode
Dude, range is a thing. Unless they are flying into outer space Naruto can certainly hit them from the ground.
3 people flying around in mid air, Naruto is not a sharp shooter

Kizaru counts as energy, Haki works on him.
He is a DF and a logia type at that Haki specifically works on him.
Not at all
I have seen no proof of Ichigo capable of hitting spiritual bodies through physical ones.
3 people flying around in mid air, Naruto is not a sharp shooter
Bruh he doesnt have to focus on all three and what do you mean he is not a sharp shooter? He can track people with SM and on top of that BBs are pretty big and so is their explosion.
The huge yellow fox is getting jumped.
Again assuming he stars with it most likely Rei is getting jumped, and even then why are you assuming everyone just jumps the biggest thing they see? There are multiple people to jump. Again seems quite arbitrary in your favour.

So he starts in Bijuu mode
Actually he shouldnt Bijuu mode is a power not a transformation, his transformation is BSM.

i say either rei or naruto wins this, since the other contenders really shouldn't be able to break through the approximately 17x stronger than baseline shield and ap that comes with having an a.t field yall lucky this aint lilith-rei
I love how the whole argument about ryou was glossed over. On topic, since I am assuming that Luffy cannot be one shotted here, I would give it to either him or Naruto, since they are the most creative with their abilities. Rei is too weak without her EVA and, with it, it is basically just a giant body with an A.T. Field (which can be broken) and a gun. I’m pretty sure Luffy could use CH to knock her out since the pilots always seem to be very susceptible to mental attacks. And before people argue about that, I just want to remind you all that this is not Lilith Rei, so CH working is a likelihood.

Meliodas has a good chance. I’ve given my case for him above.

The argument of Ryuou wasn’t dismissed honestly, people just got caught up in other things. Has Luffy shown the ability to use well-ranged Ryuou? I only saw the parts where he used Ryuou on basically physical contact.

Meliodas has a good chance. I’ve given my case for him above.

The argument of Ryuou wasn’t dismissed honestly, people just got caught up in other things. Has Luffy shown the ability to use well-ranged Ryuou? I only saw the parts where he used Ryuou on basically physical contact.
It is a relatively new technique and, unfortunately, not much of it has been shown. It wasn’t really physical contact but, at the same time, the distance was not substantial. Considering that there are df users like Kizaru’s who can spam attacks from far away, I would not be surprised if the level of emission is higher than what was initially presented. Despite that, let’s not forget that Luffy’s primary ability is stretching, so distance should not really be a problem.

I know, I know. I’m just making sure, since it’s, well, a BIG DEAL for this match lmao. I think Luffy will be Meliodas’ main problem just for that specifically. Yet again though, it doesn’t really harm people that are significantly higher than his power like Kaido, so maybe if Meli goes assault mode it won’t be too bad if he gets hit?

I know, I know. I’m just making sure, since it’s, well, a BIG DEAL for this match lmao. I think Luffy will be Meliodas’ main problem just for that specifically. Yet again though, it doesn’t really harm people that are significantly higher than his power like Kaido, so maybe if Meli goes assault mode it won’t be too bad if he gets hit?
Actually, the point of it was literally TO HURT Kaido. Luffy can only damage him with Ryou. It does internal damage. You should probably read up on the ability from the One Piece wiki to better understand it.

Luffy was 7-A badly hurting a 6-B with Ryuo.

He will get dropped.

To be fair, that honestly needs to be revised. It is ridiculous that they still have Luffy at 7-A. Not as ridiculous as the Yonko being at 7-A, but still...
Luffy hasn't hurt Kaido yet without Ryuo, and it's internal damage, he shouldn't/wouldn't scale

Yeah observation haki is the best thing in luffy's arsenal, but how tf does he have 25 km range? He's in gear 4 and if he streches that much then that leaves a massive opening to get his arms chopped off.

Future Sight is the only relavent thing here. Naruto vastly outrages everyone here.
Future Sight tied with Flight, he's dodging everything.

Natural Attack Reflection shoots Bijuudama's back before they explode.

Doesn't Haki have a forcefield too? He's not getting hit by anything comparable to him in AP.

Yeah observation haki is the best thing in luffy's arsenal, but how tf does he have 25 km range?
Check profile
He's in gear 4 and if he streches that much then that leaves a massive opening to get his arms chopped off.
And he can move his limbs out of the way... plus ignoring the fact that he can exert a forcefield around his limbs and he'll know when to retract them via future sight.

No when he's stretched he's basically helpless, haki can only protect so much, and future sight prevents this... but it also prevents him from ever extending his arms. All this while ignoring that he can't stretch in gear 4.

Future Sight tied with Flight, he's dodging everything.

Natural Attack Reflection shoots Bijuudama's back before they explode.

Doesn't Haki have a forcefield too? He's not getting hit by anything comparable to him in AP.
I feel like you're vastly overestimating his flight, his FS is the best weapon in his arsenal.

Once he touches them they will explode in his face, and if he tries to reflect a RS he will die.

His forcefield won't last forever and Naruto will be able to outlast him.

Back