• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DF abilities aren't special, they work as regular abilities out of verse
Yeah they arent special but the point of haki is that it specifically stops the regeneration of logia types last I checked which is specific to elemental type intang and healing from said elements why would this apply to any sort of regen.

Yeah they arent special but the point of haki is that it specifically stops the regeneration of logia types last I checked which is specific to elemental type intang and healing from said elements why would this apply to any sort of regen.
Marco's not a logia and it worked on him

Its not but he is an elemental intagibility user, my point isnt about the logia it is about the way they regen which is through elemental intangibility.
He's not an elemental intan user, that was ignored in the thread I linked.
He just has crazy regeneration.

He literally has elemental intang on his page.
Then it needs to be removed from his profile since they said that's not the case.

And Logias are only negated while they are in contact with Haki. Marco wasn't in contact with Haki and he couldn't regen.
I see, that will get reflected unto Luffy.
Luffy's haki bypasses Dura in general. It won't be able to make contact with it, it completely bypasses it.

Then it needs to be removed from his profile since they said that's not the case.
Gonna be honest idk who "they" is. So his EI is getting removed then, got it.
And Logias are only negated while they are in contact with Haki. Marco wasn't in contact with Haki and he couldn't regen.
Sorry I am honestly getting a bit confused by this but whatever. Isnt Haki meant to be what stops the regen...

Ah well, this is under the assumption that they get hit anyway, Naruto has multiple ways of defending himself and his chakra cloak would certainly stop Haki attacks from actually reaching him in the first place.

Honestly I see Naruto winning this, he can just spam thousands of clones that are all relative to him in power and then just bully everyone with superior stamina, elemental attacks and existence erasure if he has access to TSO.

ohhh
and why everyone hate shinji i didn't watch Evangelion
Shinji is trash... that’s why. Take my word for it. The ENTIRE series and the movie. This man...
Anyway, on the topic, I am not sure what the point of stats being equalized when specific arc counterparts are given. This matchup does not seem like it could work unless we are just looking at the abilities of each character. In that case, the most versatile character wins.

Honestly I see Naruto winning this, he can just spam thousands of clones that are all relative to him in power and then just bully everyone with superior stamina, elemental attacks and existence erasure if he has access to TSO.
TSO is only with Six Paths Naruto and he can't really make thousands of clones in BSM. Plus pretty sure Luffy has comparable stamina to him and Ichigo's the one with the highest stamina.

also question, what do people have against the high 7-A A.T shields in terms of dura and ap, also it is resistance to soul manip and should block dura neg attempts due to it being a forcefield

Guys don't hate Shinji, it's not his fault he had to operate a mech and fight off alien invasion, he was also forced to kill his friend by his trash father.
Hate Gendo.

Guys don't hate Shinji, it's not his fault he had to operate a mech and fight off alien invasion, he was also forced to kill his friend by his trash father.
Hate Gendo.
5febecb0310b12e138dcc530de8f4118.gif

also question, what do people have against the high 7-A A.T shields in terms of dura and ap, also it is resistance to soul manip and should block dura neg attempts due to it being a forcefield
Ichigo can Likely get through it.

he can't really make thousands of clones in BSM.
Why the hell not? As a child he could make thousands easily, and this version of himself is ridiculously above that.
And about stamina, all three seem pretty equal but Naruto can still overpower them all with his clones, he also got several ways of durability negation, his big ass kurama avatar acts as a shield. And I am pretty sure Naruto can beat all these guys individually in equal stats.

Naruto covered all battlefield in KCM1 with clones, and he had limited amount of Kurama's chakra.
With BSM he has much more.
So, Naruto ganking on everyone with a bunch of clones is possible.

Naruto covered all battlefield in KCM1 with clones, and he had limited amount of Kurama's chakra.
With BSM he has much more.
So, Naruto ganking on everyone with a bunch of clones is possible.
i'm pretty sure that when stats are equalized people are made baseline, the a.t field is more than 14x 7-A's baseline

Based on what i can remember (it's been a while since Ive read it) Ichigo's Soul Manip potency is in the thousands. he should be able to damage the field.
he has to ap the field though in order to get to rei since it is still a forcefield, and if he does then that should work

Sorry I am honestly getting a bit confused by this but whatever. Isnt Haki meant to be what stops the regen...
It is.
Ah well, this is under the assumption that they get hit anyway, Naruto has multiple ways of defending himself and his chakra cloak would certainly stop Haki attacks from actually reaching him in the first place.
Luffy's Haki ignores dura, it goes directly into the body, so that's that.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Luffy's winning against all these characters with demonic ass destructive capacity, but don't count him out.

Luffy's pretty strong, I feel he can take out asta, natsu, and deku. I don't know about ichigo and that other guy. But he loses to meliodas and naruto I think.

I am not sure how that shows anything, the image above literally shows how the haki has to touch what he is hitting for it to be effective, I dont see how it would get past the chakra cloak.

Firstly it hasnt been shown to get past energy constructs in the first place and this is especially if Naruto goes full Kurama Avatar.

I am not sure how that shows anything, the image above literally shows how the haki has to touch what he is hitting for it to be effective,
We see when he's activating it, he's not touching the tree, and it bypassed the front of the tree and destroyed it from the inside
I dont see how it would get past the chakra cloak
The cloak is just a shield of dura. The cloak was never shown to block something that attacked the inside of your body.
and this is especially if Naruto goes full Kurama Avatar.
See now this is a different story

Back