• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We see when he's activating it, he's not touching the tree, and it bypassed the front of the tree and destroyed it from the inside
We see from the image above that what is touching is basically an invisible forcefield type thing, not visible to the naked eye.
The cloak is just a shield of dura.
Its a chakra shield or an energy shield hajki has tobe shown to be capable of bypassing that in the first place which it hasnt.

Chakra cloak has instinctive reaction and can expand and block stuff like that. Plus I doubt luffy can even get that close to naruto to punch him with a ryou attack.

Why the hell not? As a child he could make thousands easily, and this version of himself is ridiculously above that.
And about stamina, all three seem pretty equal but Naruto can still overpower them all with his clones, he also got several ways of durability negation, his big ass kurama avatar acts as a shield. And I am pretty sure Naruto can beat all these guys individually in equal stats.
Cuz he's utilizing Sage Mode on top of Bijuu Mode. He can't make hundreds of clones while utilizing normal toad sage mode. And Luffy can fight for at least 12 hours with out rest, Naruto with 2 days with rest. Ichigo's lowest is 5 days with no rest and Dangai in particular fought for 3 months non stop.

Cuz he's utilizing Sage Mode on top of Bijuu Mode. He can't make hundreds of clones while utilizing normal toad sage mode.
Pretty sure the only reason he wasn't using many shadow clones in sage mode is because the clone that was gathering natural energy would lose focus or something like that, so he only limits himself to three. In this fight, naruto isn't using a clone to gather natural energy for him therefore he can still spam thousands of clones to completely overpower every single opponent on the field.

And what stops Luffy from double dura negging everybody?
For Meliodas, it kinda depends how he tries to do it. How exactly does it work? As far as I know, it's just sending your Haki into something to destroy it internally. If he goes for Meliodas' heart, then it wouldn't work as Demons can survive without hearts since, well, they have 7.

Pretty sure the only reason he wasn't using many shadow clones in sage mode is because the clone that was gathering natural energy would lose focus or something like that, so he only limits himself to three. In this fight, naruto isn't using a clone to gather natural energy for him therefore he can still spam thousands of clones to completely overpower every single opponent on the field.
Kurama straight up says he allowed to use a small number of clones in which he only makes 3 clones. And this is before he even uses Sage Mode in tandem.

Kurama straight up says he allowed to use a small number of clones in which he only makes 3 clones. And this is before he even uses Sage Mode in tandem.
Wasn't this before naruto got his second cloak? After he became cool with kurama, he could make as many clones as he wants, sage mode doesn't restrict the limit either.

This was when Neji died and Hinata gave him a smack and a pep talk. He was already in Kurama Mode.

EDIT: Specifically when he was sharing his chakra

Last edited:
We see from the image above that what is touching is basically an invisible forcefield type thing, not visible to the naked eye.
Not literally.
And even in the explanation of the weaker variant, Luffy says that he's supposed to do it without making contact.
Its a chakra shield or an energy shield hajki has tobe shown to be capable of bypassing that in the first place which it hasnt.
The real question is, has BSM's cloak shown to block abilities that bypass dura?
It didn't stop Gentle Fist from working, which hasn't been shown/stated to bypass anything.
I don't know of any instance where it's supposed to stop Haki.

It was never shown to be bound by the material, so the chakra cloak (which has never shown to block internal attacks that defy dura) needs to have feats of it before it's ignored.
Chakra cloak has instinctive reaction and can expand and block stuff like that.
When has Naruto's BSM cloak shown instinctive reaction? It's only for his V1 Cloak, his KCM cloak has never shown anything of that nature.
And the point of it is that it can't be blocked. The closest thing in Naruto to Internal Haki is Frog Kata. Saying it'll block Frog Kata or something of that nature without proof is fallacious.
Plus I doubt luffy can even get that close to naruto to punch him with a ryou attack.
Based on..?

I have not watched this part of the show but this feels extremely out of context. Why does kurama saying that restrict naruto to only 3 in that mode, when in his previous cloak form he was able to summon hundreds of clones in the state where he was supposed to be limiting his shadow clones?
When has Naruto's BSM cloak shown instinctive reaction? It's only for his V1 Cloak, his KCM cloak has never shown anything of that nature.
And the point of it is that it can't be blocked.
Why doesn't the powers of the weaker cloak transfer to the stronger one? And what I meant was that the cloak can expand making luffy's ryou unable to reach naruto's body. Similar to how the kurama avatar would render that technique useless.

Why doesn't the powers of the weaker cloak transfer to the stronger one?
It was never stated or portrayed to be weaker.
Version 1 Cloak is weaker than Version 2, which is a Bijuu's power compressed.

KCM is Naruto taking Kurama's chakra and making his own mode out of it. It's never stated or portrayed to be weaker.
And what I meant was that the cloak can expand making luffy's ryou unable to reach naruto's body. Similar to how the kurama avatar would render that technique useless.
Which has never been done in KCM, and it doesn't need to make contact, it completely bypasses it until it shows feats of blocking out "bypassing".

^
Also we know that KCM is stronger than the version 1 cloak because sage mode is stronger than cloak 1 and KCM is comparable to sage mode.

Not too far but we've seen users extend it meters out.
Yeah so extended melee range, well naruto has chakra arms that black attacks and can prevent the haki from reaching him, as well as the fact that luffy can't do shit against kurama avatar.
And I agree with above. KCM is definitely stronger than version cloaks, sage mode I think is on par with version 3 or 4 I can't remember and KCM is as strong and more versatile.

This doesn't mean anything. It's simply means that Naruto put more energy into helping others than into helping himself. Honestly I feel like this is a bad faith argument.
Fair.
Unless you are srsly arguing that v1 cloak is stronger than KCM.
I'm not arguing v1 cloak is stronger
I'm arguing that KCM doesn't have the same abilities as the V1&2 Cloaks.
Yeah so extended melee range
No, even more than extended melee range
well naruto has chakra arms that black attacks and can prevent the haki from reaching him
Never shown to block material bypassers. I understand regular emission, but blocking what ignores materials isn't shown.
, as well as the fact that luffy can't do shit against kurama avatar.
This is a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1.
Ichigo will handle him.
And isn't it equalized stats? Multiple amps on Luffy's base would crack the avatar.
And I agree with above. KCM is definitely stronger than version cloaks, sage mode I think is on par with version 3 or 4 I can't remember and KCM is as strong and more versatile.
There isn't even a 3 or 4...

Anyways.

People are counting individual abilities.

If everyone sees a Type 2 Large size fox, Naruto is getting jumped, and he'll get killed instantly.

I'm not arguing v1 cloak is stronger
I'm arguing that KCM doesn't have the same abilities as the V1&2 Cloaks
Then that was a terrible way of arguing it.

Never shown to block material bypassers. I understand regular emission, but blocking what ignores materials isn't shown.
Ignoring materials and ignoring energy is 2 completely different things and using gentle fist as an example is not good either when that specifically uses energy as well.

Ichigo will handle him.
Ichigo is even less versatile than Luffy and they all would be handling each other. We don't know who would target who. Most likely initial blow up would lead to people with shit range or defense being blown away like Deku. As for multiple amps they are starting in base and even if they weren't the avatars amp in at least defense completely shuts down any number of amps Luffy has and same with the AP boost from charging BBs.

Last edited:
No, even more than extended melee range
Luffy doesn't scale to that, he only used it against that tree right?
My point wasn't blocking, it was that the range of the haki wouldn't be enough to reach naruto from the cloak to his body.
This is a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1.
Ichigo will handle him.
And isn't it equalized stats? Multiple amps on Luffy's base would crack the avatar.
I don't know about ichigo, but this doesn't mean anything as there will also be someone to handle ichigo. and SBA has luffy start in G4 which means stat equalize in G4
There isn't even a 3 or 4...
I mean the 4 tail version sorry I don't know the terminology.

Are you genuinely being serious here? LOL. This is under the assumption that Naruto uses the avatar instantly or that people would not go for Rei first who starts off as a literal giant robot.
who they cant do shit to cause A.T field is more than 14x stronger than the baseline

Then that was a terrible way of arguing it.
I was being hit with "you don't think it's stronger" while I said "It doesn't have the same abilities", hard to argue with that
Ignoring materials and ignoring energy is 2 completely different things and using gentle fist as an example is not good either when that specifically uses energy as well.
KCM's cloak is a tangible that can be affected by regular elements.
And Haki use energy too, which counts. This shouldn't be anything different.
Ichigo is even less versatile than Luffy and they all would be handling each other. We don't know who would target who. Most likely initial blow up would lead to people with shit range or defense being blown away like Deku.
Doesn't Ichigo attack the soul? He would wipe.
Luffy doesn't scale to that, he only used it against that tree right?

My point wasn't blocking, it was that the range of the haki wouldn't be enough to reach naruto from the cloak to his body.
If you mean the Bijuu Mode Avatar, true. If you mean the one that's on top of his skin, that's getting bypassed.
I don't know about ichigo, but this doesn't mean anything as there will also be someone to handle ichigo.
Ichigo Meli and Luffy can fly, they won't be worried about everyone else who stays on the ground.
Only person handling him is Meli.
and SBA has luffy start in G4 which means stat equalize in G4
DamnitDamnitDamnitDamnitDamnit
I mean the 4 tail version sorry I don't know the terminology.
L

Probably but I think a charged bijuudama should be capable of breaking it.
how much stronger is it in comparison to his base, also what stop he from using the at field to attack(while it still provides a defence for her) and one shotting due to the 14+ times above baseline ap

was being hit with "you don't think it's stronger" while I said "It doesn't have the same abilities", hard to argue with that
You used them tanking a hit to explains not having same abilities idk how that's hard for you to get.

KCM's cloak is a tangible that can be affected by regular elements.
And Haki use energy too, which counts. This shouldn't be anything different.
Haki has been shown to affect material not energy bodies unlike hyuugas which specifically target chakra points and the like.

Doesn't Ichigo attack the soul? He would wipe.
Ichigo has to first defeat the person's physical body he doesn't ignore durability. Also why would ichigo specifically target Naruto all of a sudden? Why won't he target Luffy seems quite arbitrary.

Ichigo Meli and Luffy can fly
Dude, range is a thing. Unless they are flying into outer space Naruto can certainly hit them from the ground.

how much stronger is it in comparison to his base, also what stop he from using the at field to attack(while it still provides a defence for her) and one shotting due to the 14+ times above baseline ap
He is high 6-C normally and with a charge BB he gets pretty high into low 6-B.

His durability with the avatar is also low 6-B.

naruto would have to get yeeted first otherwise he goes low 6-B and rolfs, otherwise rei t-poses
Honestly stats are equal so the specifics don't matter. He won't be going to Low 6-B and she won't be going to High 7-A. At most they would be nice the different between their baseline and what the "buff" gets them. Else ichigo stomps by being high 6-B or smth.

Back