• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can see Naruto winning more times here. Rasenshuriken destroys everybody. Even if Meliodas can full counter it, Naruto can spam from different angles, or simply hold Meliodas with his chakra arms and spam him.

I can see Naruto winning more times here. Rasenshuriken destroys everybody. Even if Meliodas can full counter it, Naruto can spam from different angles, or simply hold Meliodas with his chakra arms and spam him.
That’s assuming that Naruto does not get hit with the fully countered attack. Meliodas should be able to keep up with Naruto spamming full counter. Also, we still have to consider how Asta could potentially be difficult for Naruto to handle here.

Well, i just hope Ichigo does not use Mugetsu cause he wouldn't defeat anyone with that and would be defeated if he is left powerless after it.

Is G4 permanent? Or Luffy will start in base? If he starts in G4 and it's not permanent then he simply can't win due to it's time limit.

That’s assuming that Naruto does not get hit with the fully countered attack. Meliodas should be able to keep up with Naruto spamming full counter. Also, we still have to consider how Asta could potentially be difficult for Naruto to handle here.
Naruto is a ranged figher in BM/BSM, always when Meliodas full counter something, the thing is reflected as an energy blast without much range.

Asta can also reflect them or null them, and he's gonna have a hard time doing that specifically to Meliodas when he has 6 other people to worry about. And he can't even get near Asta either since he'd just drain him of his Chakra Mode with Anti-Magic. Asta's a detriment to everybody but Izuku and Luffy but the one that has the most to worry about is Naruto given he's entirely reliant on his Chakra Mode.

Count my vote for this. Natsu would just get full countered like Monspeet was when him and Derieri fought Meliodas.
Except you know, he wouldn't be hurt by his own magic...

But since FDKM+DF lasts like one attack, he reverts back to regular DF, which is High 6-C, so he loses anyways

I mean.... who would get hurt by his own attack? Naruto pretty much ignores the cellular damage from RS. What about the others?

Is G4 permanent? Or Luffy will start in base? If he starts in G4 and it's not permanent then he simply can't win due to it's time limit.
Since everyone else started in base (or the forms that they're stated to be in in the OP), Luffy starts in base.

Wouldn't Luffy be stomped in Base?
Same AP as everyone else via equalized stats.

Future Sight, Ryuo, attack reflection, etc. He'll be fine.

And he can go into gear second which raises his speed + the speed amps, and his transformations don't take that much time.

Prime Meliodas technically doesn't have to start in 3rd demon mark but that's all we really see him in and once he regains his "original power" (not assault mode) he's almost always in demon mark so he can start there ig

If he starts without demon mark and can use demon mark though, you've probably set up a speed blitz 1 shot match. Demon Mark is a very, very big amp.

Wouldn't Luffy be stomped in Base?
I don't think anyone there would be able to blitz him, or even does that in character, so he can transform.

Also, a 3x amp isn't a weak power up even tho it's far from a one shot, anyone able to sense power levels would then target Luffy, which does change a lot of the assumptions we were making before.

Asta also has two pretty decent amps in black form and then DU (although that only lasts for 5 min currently.) AP wise he also has BD.

If I may explain how big of an amp demon mark can be.

In Meliodas vs Ban, they're shown at almost equals for effectively the whole fight, till Ban ends up draining Meliodas' physical stats from him, to the point that Meliodas literally can not stand up, as Ban is about to punch him with his and Meliodas' strength and speed.

Then, as Bans hit connects, he uses the 1st demon mark, the smallest one which he gains more forms of later. He then crushes Ban's wrist, and leaves several smoking holes in his body by punching him, along with sending him flying hundreds of meters out of the ring. The bigger demon marks are him using more of his Demon power, and therefore are bigger amps.

Aka, have him start in at LEAST the 2nd demon mark, that way he doesn't get a blitz 1 tap on everyone by activating it.

Assault Mode also is an at least 3x amp on top of the 3rd demon mark, so it's decently big.

dangai ichigo + stats are equalised meh i dont see him making it further maybe goes final getsuga tensho for the amp, then saves mugetsu for the finals if he even makes it.
think naruto or luffy takes it

I was honestly going to nominate him to be next on the chopping block tbh. After all, he does not really have any exceptional abilities either.
Well, haki being able to see Ichigo still needs a revision so i don't think we should use it, so Luffy will be unable to properly fight Ichigo but i think the others would be able to see him so he can't win anyway.

The best part is that Reiatsu Crush would kill nearly everyone here, poor Ichigo.

Honestly yeah his invisibility gets countered by everyone else’s sensing moves and he can attack souls what else does he really have that can’t be easily dealt with?

Well, haki being able to see Ichigo still needs a revision so i don't think we should use it, so Luffy will be unable to properly fight Ichigo but i think the others would be able to see him so he can't win anyway.

The best part is that Reiatsu Crush would kill nearly everyone here, poor Ichigo.
It isn’t that Luffy can see Ichigo, it is more that he can REACT. He has OH which gives him both FS and the ability to perceive the auras of living beings and sense bloodlust. So Luffy could fight Ichigo, even without seeing him.

Back