• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto versus DBZ is finally real, and the ninja protagonist takes on some cannon fodder to carve his path!

Status
Not open for further replies.
er, I can't be sure.

And yeah, speed equalized. Editing it on Saibaman's profile. If someone here is staff, can you add it into Naruto's?

As Ricsi said.

Hey, Shadow, you can edit Naruto. e-e

pls I wanna have Naruto fight a 5-A fodder next

@Shrek I mean, we're talking about someone who ***** out clones every day. It's most likely not gonna work.

You say that only being twice as fast makes it nearly impossible to hit your opponent regardless of the difference in expirience, accounting abilities, or anything.

If the slower opponent has certain abilities on there side as well as Distance, whether to a decent degree or even a huge degree, even an over 3x advantage doesn't guarantee your win.

Mami Tomoe is a perfect example of this, especially in her fights against Kyoko Sakura and her clones

With distance and superior skill in mind a 3x advantage is rendered moot if said slower opponent can continuously keep the distance.

Speaking of Distance one must also consider the amount of time it takes for someone to cross the distance before their opponent can lead with an instant kill Hax.

If a Mach 1000. Character were too have to think to kill a Relativistic opponent from 4KM away before that character can blitz, the Mach 1000 character will make that thought before their opponent can get to them.

Even without the distance in mind if opponent A is only 3x faster then B, But B contains a massive expirience and Skill advantage then the opponent can be overcome and defeated without it being "Nearly Impossible" (See a wide variety of Ape Man and Black Panther fights) especially with fights where characters slower still have precognition or attack reflection.

TLDR No, it's not nearly impossible to hit your opponent if their 2x or even 3.5x faster especially when you consider the difference in expirience, abilities and occasionally distance.

Cranston_mic_drop.gif

And Saibamen has shown nothing in all 3 of those categories to make up for the speed difference.

A measly 2x speed advantage means it's impossible to react to Naruto apparently

That's totally because of the speed, not Naruto's superior expirience and intelligence, not at all.

Above 2X speed advantage. Also have you forgotten why we even equalize speeds in the first place?

If I have forgotten about it, then I wouldn't have equalized speeds in the first place for any matchup.

Debating Naruto 101: You're always wrong

IDK if you're saying it as in you disagree with me or you're agreeing with me

Theglassman12 said:
If I have forgotten about it, then I wouldn't have equalized speeds in the first place for any matchup.
Don't put words in my mouth, obviously certain speed differences are blitzes, like the majority of the fire emblem matches

This isn't one of those cases

Gargoyle One said:
Because 99% of fights are beyond 5x...…?
I haven't forgotten, clearly you have.
How am I putting words in your mouth when you yourself said it?

Theglassman12 said:
then I wouldn't have equalized speeds in the first place for any matchup.
Simple, you said this.

You're comparing "any matchup" To those such as this where the speed difference is negligible

Theglassman12 said:
Over 2X speed advantage is hardly negligible. But I digress
It's not negligible, just not stompy. Though yeah, it could result in a stomp given all the advantages piled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back