• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The year-long thread has finally come to an end. The calcs are done and evaluated, the only thing left is where the calcs are being applied and how the scaling chain would work. Note that these would only apply to Naruto's Storm 1, 2, 3 and Revolution keys since Storm 4 and Road To Boruto keys have already been discussed in the previous threads. Also, the calcs will help decide Hinata's and Mecha-Naruto's scaling.

Previous part: https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-profiles-are-done-kind-of.140805/

Here we go.

AP
For Storm 1, we have this calc accepted which caps out at 8-B. Naruto would scale to this due to being able to spar with Gaara after the main story, and Gaara scaling to CS2 Kimimaro. Rock Lee also scales to CS2 Kimimaro who in turn scales to Neji, who defeated Hinata during the Chuunin Exams. Though, unlike the manga, the game makes it seems that it was a close match as opposed to a stomp. Especially since it states that Neji won after getting an opening. So I think it's fair to give Hinata an 8-B rating as well.

For Naruto’s KN0 key, he scales well above Haku, who thought he was no match for him. Edo Haku, who is weaker than his alive version, can fight War Arc Kakashi. And Kakashi can survive getting punched by Sakura, this punch was calced at 8-A. I think it’s fair to scale KN0 Naruto to 8-A as well, but this doesn’t end here. The 8-A would only scale to Storm 2 Kakashi and War Arc Kakashi definitely scales above that. In his fight with Pain 2 of the Paths are shown knocked out and with help from Ino and Choji all the Paths except the Deva Path, so KN0 Naruto could possibly scale to High 7-A. This could be supported by another instance when he Survived an Air Bullet from Shukaku, which Gamabunta previously had to use War Bullet to match. The Bijuu are capable of harming KCM1 Naruto who can fight Edo Nagato, who can casually blow up his own Chibaku Tensei, which was calced at High 7-A. The question here is, would we scale KN0 and KN1 Naruto to this or just give him a far higher rating? Or would he get an At most rating?

Speed
Naruto would get a Superhuman rating for his travel speed as he Can run up a 1620 meter tree in under 75 seconds. For his reaction and combat speed, this calc was accepted as it was performed by Naruto himself, though there's also this calc of Manda performing a Hypersonic+ feat, though I'm unsure if we can scale this to Naruto or not. Manda does scale to Gamabunta, who scales to Shukaku and Naruto can dodge strikes from a serious Shukuka, so there's a possibility of scaling him to that, I will leave that to you guys.

KN0 Naruto can keep up with Haku, who just like I mentioned before, can keep up with Kakashi. Kakashi scales above Choji, who can react to Cloud-to-Ground lightning and scales to Sasuke, who, while completely drained of his chakra, can evade attacks from Itachi Uchiha's Susano'o, who can react to Kirin. This grants MHS+ speed to KN0 Naruto, with KN1 just getting a higher rating due to being faster.

Lifting Strength
Base Naruto Can swing an unquantifiable number of his clones, this should grant at least a Superhuman rating and should scale to Hinata as well.

KN0 Naruto scales to Haku, who should scale above TenTen who has this accepted calc. So this would grant Class M lifting strength for his KN0 state and higher for his KN1.

AP
Base Naruto scales to Sakura who as mentioned above, performed an 8-A feat. Hinata would also scale to 8-A due to being able to fight a clone of Konan alongside Kiba and Shino.

His KN0 would obviously scale above his kid version’s KN0 which based on how we choose to interpret it, would get a higher rating or High 7-A.

His KN4 scales unquantifiably higher than his KN0 state as he beat Orochimaru, a guy Sasuke had to use CS2 to beat. This is where I think Naruto would get a guaranteed High 7-A rating.

His Sage Mode scales to Pain, who in turn scales to Edo Nagato, who performs the High 7-A feat.

His KN6 scales above Sage Mode due to performing much better and forcing Pain to use his Chibaku Tensei.

Speed
Base Naruto would now scale to MHS+ for being able to keep up with Base Sasuke. Hinata would also get this rating for fighting a Konan clone.

KN0, KN4, KN6 and Sage Mode are all faster, but there is no other feat at the time that they scale too.

Lifting Strength
Base Naruto would now scale to Class M for scaling above TenTen, same for Hinata.

KN0, KN4, KN6 and Sage Mode are all stronger, but there is no other feat at the time that they scale to, as the Class T feat was performed by KN8 Naruto who scales far above all the previous forms. We do see Choza throw Kurama, so maybe that can be calced and scaled to some of Naruto’s forms prior to KN8.

AP
KCM1 Naruto scales to Edo Nagato who casually blew up his Chibaku Tensei, so this would get him At least High 7-A rating. After bonding with Kurama, he would just get higher. According to the game databooks, around this time of the war, the Hyūga Clan at this time was stated as the strongest the Leaf Village have to offer, assuming this doesn’t include Naruto, it should include Tsunade, who can fight Madara’s Skeletal Susano’o and break through it. However, this is where an issue arises that I’ll explain below.

KCM2 Naruto would scale to Low 6-B, this is from Hashirama's Wood Golem which can shake the Earth's core, and Kurama has fought him in the past. But the issue as I’ve brought up before, is there being an instance where KCM2 Naruto takes damage from the 10 Tails Cataclysm, this turns Naruto back to his base form. However, Madara’s Skeletal Susano’o tanks this. It took no damage from a Low 6-B attack but sustained cracks and was eventually broken through by the 5 Kage, so would that mean that the Kage themselves are Low 6-B, which in turn would make KCM1 Naruto and Storm 3 Hinata Low 6-B as well? Or do we assume that the 5 Kage don’t scale to it since it took multiple hits to cause any visible damage to Madara’s Skeletal Susano’o?

Speed
KCM1 Naruto performs a feat where he Blitzed the Fourth Raikage's fastest punch. This has been calced to FTL based on the fact that Naruto moved much faster than lightning itself. According to the Battle System, all lightning-style ninjutsu have the same properties in a form of elemental affinity. All jutsus have an elemental affinity, the website takes an example of Kakashi’s Raikiri conducting on water as an example. There are instances of Paralysis here, here, here and here. Numerous Lightning Styles are above 8-C. Sasuke uses Kirin, and Gedo Statue uses clouds to ground lightning. The Raikage himself turns into a bolt of lightning before hitting his Lightning Straight. And even in his V1 state has blitzed characters who have MHS+ reaction and combat speed with just his travel speed alone, to the point that they appear frozen.

KCM2 Naruto scales above KCM1 Naruto’s feat.

Lifting Strength
KCM1 Naruto upscales from Class M, so he would get an At least rating.

KCM2 would only get a Class T rating for his Kurama Avatar due to scaling to KN8 which broke out of Pain’s Chibaku Tensei.

AP
Base Naruto would definitely get a High 7-A rating here (Or Low 6-B if we go with the Kage scaling) as Naruto was able to fight War Arc Obito Uchiha by the end of Storm 3 in his base form while low on chakra and should logically be stronger on full chakra. He 2v1’s multiple Kages and wins the Ninja World Tournament. Speaking of the Tournament, Naruto thinks Hinata is strong enough to team up with him to win the whole thing, this is supported by the previous statement of the Hyuga being the Hidden Leaf’s strongest. Mecha-Naruto would also get this rating.

For his KCM2, this is where the possibly High 6-A rating comes from. Kyubi Mode Mecha-Naruto on 4 different occasions Was stated as being a threat to the Ninja World. Though considering Naruto beat him in his base form, could possibly grant Base Naruto that rating as well. Mecha Kurama who scales above Kyubi Mode, simultaneously fought KCM2 Naruto, Mecha Naruto and Hinata. Though I guess we can decide who does and doesn’t scale to Mecha-Kurama. Though in combination jutsus, Hinata matches KCM2 Naruto’s power.

Speed
Pretty much the same as before for Naruto, though assuming that Mecha-Naruto and Hinata don’t scale physically to Mecha-Kurama, they would have to be fast enough to keep up with him in battle to assist KCM2 Naruto. So based on how we scale them, they could be MHS+ or FTL.

Lifting Strength
Again, based on how we scale Mecha-Kurama and Hinata, they could be either At least Class M or outright Class P

Conclusion
Based on how we make our scaling chain, it would become easier to decide which character gets what rating for which key.

This doesn't mean that Ay when covered in lightning moves at lightning speed, even if he did, makes no sense for one of the fastest character in the verse be MHS+ when someone is FTL.
Ay was one of the fastest at the time, I don’t think it means that there can’t be faster characters later on.

Ay was one of the fastest at the time, I don’t think it means that there can’t be faster characters later on.
Naruto keeps up with characters that Ay keeps up as well, and I'm pretty sure Naruto isn't bazillion times faster than Ay.

Last edited:
This doesn't mean that Ay when covered in lightning moves at lightning speed, even if he did, makes no sense for one of the fastest character in the verse be MHS+ when someone is FTL.
Your right but he consistently Blitzes characters with confirmed MHS+ reactions which would qualify him for at least this level of speed.
Also we know him to be faster than lightning (Based on his blitzing of lightning timers) however we don't know how much faster so he just stays at MHS+, or we could downscalescale him to Naruto's FTL feat
Naruto keeps up with characters that Ay keeps up as well, and I'm pretty sure Naruto isn't bazillion times faster than Ay.
Once again we don't know how his exact speed which is the only reason we limit him to MHS+ we can't just assume higher tiers even if logically they'd be in them
And we can't just ignore the feat since it literally happened

I'd wait on Rana to see his opinion on this and if it ***** with the speed scaling

Your right but he consistently Blitzes characters with confirmed MHS+ reactions which would qualify him for at least this level of speed.
Also we know him to be faster than lightning (Based on his blitzing of lightning timers) however we don't know how much faster so he just stays at MHS+, or we could downscalescale him to Naruto's FTL feat
Exactly, Ay even having lightning speed is a lowball when both Gaara and Sasuke appear frozen during his charge. And since we don’t have another calc that the Raikage scales to, MHS+ is the safest bet.
Once again we don't know how his exact speed which is the only reason we limit him to MHS+ we can't just assume higher tiers even if logically they'd be in them
And we can't just ignore the feat since it literally happened

I'd wait on Rana to see his opinion on this and if it ***** with the speed scaling
I don’t think the speed scaling gets messed up here. I mean even freaking Choji dodges lightning no problem and he’s fodder to the Kage and KCM1 Naruto. If we look at the fights Naruto has been in aside from the Raikage, he’s fought Edo Itachi, Edo Nagato, simultaneously fought the 6 Paths of Obito and Obito himself and continued to do that against the Bijuu, till he almost ran out of chakra. In KCM2 he fought the Juubi and Juubito.

Wait, which characters that Naruto fought exactly did Ay keep up with? He’s kept up with 5 Kage Summit Sasuke (who’s only Sage Mode Naruto level) and later Edo Madara. Before the arrival of the 5 Kage, Naruto actually kept up with Edo Madara in just his Sage Mode. And KCM1 is far above that. Also, you could just argue that the Raikage’s combat speed > travel speed. Since his best travel speed feat at the time was blitzing characters who have MHS+ reaction and combat speed. And even when he hits Lariat, both Gaara and Sasuke appear frozen.

My thoughts basically echo M3X on this after going through all the links, I'm not really on board for such scaling and ratings.

Especially simple hyperbolic language

Back