• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 2: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackeJan said:
Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Wrath of Itachi, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (17)

Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Rin the Dragon, Magi Hussie (5)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sin (7)

EDIT: I don't knwo if @Causality was being serious or not since he put a trolled Madara

Nedge1000 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Yeah we were supposed to be making a Base SOSP Naruto key but we never got around to it
The reasoning that the change occurs have got explanations in the revision, but Dark649 should know about it since he made the change.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Naruto_Uzumaki_(Adult)&diff=2233013&oldid=2183547

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote
Yes the 6B was accepte just we changed it to Unknown cause of the debate of Narutos chakra being golden (I remembered it cause I was there). You can discuss that when it is accepted and added to his profile then.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, in this case, the removal reasoning is complex. The feat is still there. Naruto still tank the damage and it is still on the profile, so you should discuss it. This shows Naruto is not 7-A.

Durability: Unknown (Survived the explosion that blew a hole in the Moon without taking any serious damage)

From all I can see you have not debunked anything but hey, low ends exist so does PIS.

Personally I could agree to 6-B Base Momo based on the calc and for being capable of taking on the hachibi and steamrolling nardo with a kick. I agree with Fused Momo being 5-B for being comparable to SOSP Nardo and with this you can upgrade Sauce for being able to tango with Him. Buuuuut for the moment I stay with IMade.

I dont think you understood what I meant with that post. I meant that You could argue all you want but it will never make you rigth.

@Tony di bugalu, so your point is to use all the scans available and not just arguments.

Lmao, ok, we're going in circles now.

• IMade says the same thing
  • I say the same thing
  • IMade rebuttles saying the same things
  • I rebuttle saying the same things.
I'm done, we're not gonna budge. You think I'm wrong, I thing you're wrong. Various scans across both threads have been posted by us despite your claims I haven't posted as anything, but it's fine and i'm not gonna bother to post scans of instances you have missed or simply overlooked to put it mildly. At the end of the day, anyone can look back across both threads and check (The 1st thread is linked in the OP).

I'll agree to disagree with you, but Majority Vote Rules, 17:6 (Not including myself) w/ 5 Neutral and included in the 17 is a Majority of the Knowledgeable Members and several mods.

Posting scans of the same feats over and over again (Which is why I said I wasn't going to), doesn't make anyone more right. It's...what's the word i'm looking for...I can't remember, but it's essentially needless as everyone knows what feats we're discussing as they have been excessively posted.

And Actually, I will say this, you claim Kaguya wasn't holding back, but the Manga disagrees with you:

0684-013 Upon's Kaguya ressurection, she wanted to Absorb Naruto and Sasuke's Chakra. It wasn't until much later, BZ tslked her into attempting to Kill Her, so yes, when Kaguya had the Chakra fist exchange with Naruto, she was Casual and Holding Back due to not having Killing Intent.

By the time Naruto Harmed her, she wasted a lot Chakra:

• Switched Dimensions 4 times (Main > Lava | Lava > Ice | Ice > Gravity | Gravity > Root Dimension)
  • Opened a portal to other Dimensions several times (Ice > Dessert | Ice > Root | Root > Ice)
And all of these actions take a lot of Chakra as stated by BZ in the scan above and by Sasuke here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o5JtXjC-s...tze121p-KdcY9D8HGcwOiACHM/s16000/0008-017.png

And as we know using Chakra decreases Stamina which affects stats. Sasuke could fight Kaguya 1 v 1 off panel with PS, even shown tanking a Physical assault from her on panel. When she broke his PS, unlike with Naruto, it Wasn't casual and she had killing intent. Naruto harmed her when her stats were down, and barely at that.

So, no, Naruto isn't destroying Sasuke's PS easily nor is one shotting him as your argument here is extremely flawed.

The upgrade is going through, like it or not.

You keep repeating that but IMade has consistently and repeatedly debunked you, i'm afraid.

The upgrade is not a popularity contest, but based on how good the arguments are.

TheFictionExpert said:
You keep repeating that but IMade has consistently and repeatedly debunked you, i'm afraid.

The upgrade is not a popularity contest, but based on how good the arguments are.
And I have consistently debunked his arguments, yet he's going to deny it with whatever reasoning he has and people like you will agree with him and vise versa. It'll be a circular argument, and I'm affraid you're wrong about that.
He won't budge, neither will I. Majority of debators here agree with me, thus the upgrade goes through.

TheFictionExpert said:
What did he debunks, IMade said he need scans to debunks his points.

Most ppl who support the upgrade hasn't commented since the last thread has been closed, lots of thing happen since the last thread.

I can tell yur either someone who just desperately doesn't want Base 5B Naruto so u just agree without even looking at the other comment of yur just trolling. Anaywas if yur new here then hey welcome to the site and also we tally up the votes so I'm aorey if u feel that the quality should be superior to quantity

@Tony

Thank you for ignoring my comment when his 7A is already debunked since we have a calc for Base Naruto tanking a 6B explosion....so how in the world can they be 7A?! Did I ignore my post about Fused Mom and how he's 5B and how Naruto/Sasuke 5B??? Don't forget that we can also u the anime as secondary canon.

@Everyone

Most people agree to this so we should now move on and go with the upgrades. This again has been going on for like a week and a couple of days

More people agree then disagree so there we are done with this. Anyone that can make the changes then please go ahead and make it. If people wanna now agree or disagree then that's fine but we shouldn't tally more votes since again we have been goin for such a long time

Nedge1000 said:
@Tony di bugalu, so your point is to use all the scans available and not just arguments.
Yes, mmmm, I will try and express myself better.

What I mean is that yes use the scans and yes, you can argue to try and win the debate but you should know that what you want to make the others see could be wrong. Also, context would be good for those who don't know what we are talking here.

thats the reason I don't participate in debates, my english suck

Honestly I don't see how Imade and Kep are wrong. They have made more logical arguments that aren't based on specific interpretations of one-off scans.

Which is why I would agree with them.

TheFinalOrder said:
And I have consistently debunked his arguments, yet he's going to deny it with whatever reasoning he has and people like you will agree with him and vise versa. It'll be a circular argument, and I'm affraid you're wrong about that.

He won't budge, neither will I. Majority of debators here agree with me, thus the upgrade goes through.
Imade gots more kudos than you

BlackeJan said:
More people agree then disagree so there we are done with this. Anyone that can make the changes then please go ahead and make it. If people wanna now agree or disagree then that's fine but we shouldn't tally more votes since again we have been goin for such a long time
Add it yourself, see if you get reported or not for vandalism.

BlackeJan said:

Sins32 said:
TheFinalOrder said:

Imade gots more kudos than you
And? A lot of those Kudos are from the same people that agree with him, and even adding them don't close the gap.

Sins32 said:
Most ppl who support the upgrade hasn't commented since the last thread has been closed,
lots of thing happen since the last thread.
But I do agree to add those who kudos him.

Add it yourself, see if you get reported or not for vandalism.

The heck is wrong with u? That's like saying u want me to do it so I can get reported myself. If u honestly was thinking that then take that negativity somewhere else. If u didn't read what I've said then look at my comment above

RegisNex1232 said:
Honestly I don't see how Imade and Kep are wrong. They have made more logical arguments that aren't based on specific interpretations of one-off scans.
Which is why I would agree with them.
It's not an interpretation, it's literally what happened, and there are 2 feats, backing it up, plus portrayal.....you can't be serious rn, but please do explain how I have not made logical sense. I'll concede right now if you do. And Kep himself contradicts his own stance of agreeing with Kep when he agrees with portrayal of the characters that supports my arguments....come on dude.

TheFinalOrder said:
It's not an interpretation, it's literally what happened, and there are 2 feats, backing it up, plus portrayal.....you can't be serious rn, but please do explain how I have not made logical sense. I'll concede right now if you do. And Kep himself contradicts his own stance of agreeing with Kep when he agrees with portrayal of the characters that supports my arguments....come on dude.
There are dozen of anti-feats

BlackeJan said:
If people wanna now agree or disagree then that's fine but we shouldn't tally more votes since again we have been goin for such a long time
So now that you have the upper hand you want to stop counting votes....

thonk: :v

Sins32 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
There are dozen of anti-feats
False. There are no antifeats. IMade is using Casual showings of power to argue that is their cap, when there are feats that say otherwise based on the same scans we both posted. He just doesn't it any other way.

So now that you have the upper hand you want to stop counting votes....

thonk: :v
Ha! funny but u say that even though we have been over a week so I've been taking over peoples votes and all and even added people to had disagreed. U should had went on during the time that we have been going over this 😂 trying to accuse me this when it's obvious that u just don't want a 5B Base Naruto so u just agree to it without even seeing other comment

EDIT: what's also funny is that if the roles were reversed then u would had said "people disagree more so this shouldn't count"

Not really since their shows signs to struggle, need to use jutsu or to dodge it or being damaged by far weaker chars.

Sins32 said:
Sins32 said:
Most ppl who support the upgrade hasn't commented since the last thread has been closed,
lots of thing happen since the last thread.
But I do agree to add those who kudos him.
Actually, A lot of things haven't hapoened. IMade just continues to regurgitate the same things he's stated in the last thread, nothing new.

The only new thing that happened is that the Anime's portrayal of the characters was accepted as Supporting Canon, which enhances my argument. Kepekley23 accepts Portrayal as such thus, his agreement with IMade is contradicted and thus unusable unless you'd like to count Kep's vote on both sides, i'll be hapoy to oblige.

BlackeJan said:
Ha! funny but u say that even though we have been over a week so I've been taking over peoples votes and all and even added people to had disagreed. U should had went on during the time that we have been going over this 😂 trying to accuse me this when it's obvious that u just don't want a 5B Base Naruto so u just agree to it without even seeing other comment

EDIT: what's also funny is that if the roles were reversed then u would had said "people disagree more so this shouldn't count"
Same can be said for you, you ignored that lost of ppl who support the upgrade hasn't commented since the last thread has been closed.

TheFinalOrder said:
Actually, A lot of things haven't hapoened. IMade just continues to regurgitate the same things he's stated in the last thread, nothing new.

The only new thing that happened is that the Anime's portrayal of the characters was accepted as Supporting Canon, which enhances my argument. Kepekley23 accepts Portrayal as such thus, his agreement with IMade is contradicted and thus unusable unless you'd like to count Kep's vote on both sides, i'll be hapoy to oblige.
He gots more Kudos from his latest post and while their points is the same, ppl has posted a new argument to justify their points.

People....we are done here. Most people agree then disagree and it's been such a battle going over the SAME CRAP!

So....since more people agree (and I've been saying this for like 3 days to see if people wanna change their minds) then we can now conclude this and make the changes

Sins32 said:
Why we're done all the sudden?
Because nothing new has been said except for what I have told you. The thread has been denied highlights and it's been nearly 2 weeks of back and fourth.

Sins, let me ask you a question, what is your stannce on consistent author portrayal?

?? why did you ask that when most ppl here who disagree with the upgraded cuz their showing is more inconsistent than it was consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back