• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 2: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point you Lee saying the same thing ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Kep doesn't agree with 7A Momoshiki. Imade is the one who wants that. You said you agree with them both. You do realize your not making a lick of sense. You can't agree with them both when they don't ever agree with each other for the reasons not to upgrade. Understand?
That's not true, Kep literally said he agrees with 99% of what I have stated and provided evidence for. Our disagreement is that Kep thinks Base Naruto should remain at Unknown while I'm advocating that we make it 7-A at the moment or possibly 6-C or 6-B depending on if a few calcs get accepted and applied.

@BlackeJan You need to read my comment over again. I have literally reiterated to you multiple times that it is Knowledgeable Staff Members that you need the votes of, a Knowledgeable Member's vote holds no more weight than any regular user's vote. Why is this so hard to understand after I've told you several times?

You know what's ******? Even when I respond, the people "agreeing" with IMade aren't even going to respond back.

IMade's arguments are Ludicrous and faulty, and even then, they still lead to 5-B Physical Stats for these Dudes. I really wish my post from last night wasn't glitch-deleted....but it's whatever, no use crying over spilled milk.

I'm headed to the Library in a few hours to get to a destop, because I cannot adequately reply to this BS over the phone. People need to be spoon fed and like to twist things. It's fine though. All will come to a head today.

@IMade

Ok then that mean that people who aren't members shouldn't have their votes counting but suspiciously u keep adding non memenrver votes in....since Knowledgeable Members basically outclassed is non member so that means only they should answer and that means the tallied up votes should be cancelled. But if it's ok (and you should be able to provide me so I can see and ask) WHO ARE THE STAFF MEMBERS?

EDIT: I can take a no for an answer but when u start to bring in ludicrous crap out of no where and want people to agree on it is just downright terrible

EDIT: actually how come I got eh staff Memebers have to have their votes counted? I've neber heard this before and we only had Knowledgeable Memebers votes count and anyone who is higher up should votes counted the most so I think yur just making stuff up again unless u can give me the link to the list

EDIT: yeah yur making this up. I have seen u on revision threads multiple time and this would be the 1st time u brought this up when I've said something about only Knowledgeable Members votes counting instead of non members and u had basically agreed with me and someone I'm that thread even said that everyone votes count and u said nothing about it so I'm to believe that yur lying

I was asked to comment here so ill just say this

I agree with 5-B overall Naruto in this context and have for quite a while

while heavily disagreeing with Imade's points as they are essentially scenes taken out of context wrapped in PIS and Outliers and presented as fact and certain Individuals have simply just accepted "Imade's position" with generic stuff like 'Imade makes the most sense" despite not elaborating why when many of his points have been debunked or challenged by the people who are knowledgeable members of the series.

^^^

Thank you! people just don't want a 5B Bass Naruto so they just see what IMade says and feel like "he's right" without even looking at out our ignoring the fact that we have a 6B calc that was accepted and such + he keeps trying to take outdated votes (never heard of this so he's making stuff up) and get rid of them so he could he could get the better vote

Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzndzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (16)

Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, Wrath of Itachi (6)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2, Sin32, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick (12)

Just ignore what @IMade Vote is cause we were already done to begin with but he's just adding in more disagreeing votes to he can prevail which is sickening as it is. U can even go back and said multiple times to comment on here cause we've been doing this for a while now and when it was finally done then people that never commented on here now wants to start saying they disagree but not even look at out evidence

BlackeJan, I think you've missed my vote as well.

I have read through all the evidence and I agree with IMade's point that base Naruto and base Sasuke are consistently portrayed as less than 5-B.

Damage3245 said:
BlackeJan, I think you've missed my vote as well.

I have read through all the evidence and I agree with IMade's point that base Naruto and base Sasuke are consistently portrayed as less than 5-B.
I didn't see yur comment sorry about that but now people wanna comment now even though we were don't to begin with??? Like where were y'all when this was going on for like over a week?

Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzndzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (16)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2, Sin32, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick, Damage3245 (13)

>Like where were y'all when this was going on for like over a week?

Lmao now you blame ppl for not participating in this thread earlier

@Sin

Yur being ignored just saying. The reason why is messaging u now is cause I can tell yur starting crap for no reason. That's not how blaming works and I've said it times and times again that this has been going on for over a week and I've been asking people to have them comment/give their opinion ON MULTIPLE OCCASION and even wanted this highlighted so others can participate as well

Sins32 said:
>Like where were y'all when this was going on for like over a week?
Lmao now you blame ppl for not participating in this thread earlier
>I've been asking people to have them comment

You never ask me.

You never ask me.

Sorry but I laughed my butt off at this comment. This thread has been up for so long and all and yur new here so how am I suppose to know that u were here? hence why I laughed my butf off

Exactly, then why you blame people for not participating in this thread earlier Lmao

How many people who votes here that you have asked them to comment here?

6B or higher for six path level ninjas via ninjutsu is the correct scaling.

giving momoshiki and kinshiki a L5B/5B rating is ridiculous and insane, if that were the case he would have rip gaara and the kages to shreds but they all survive his attacks with merely some blunt trauma, and more evidence is gaara actually restrained momoshiki via his sand as did Shikamaru via shadow jutsu, character profiles made more sense and scaled better back when Obito was 6B.

now people are actually trying to upgrade naruto to 5B, might as well upgrade him to 5A at this point

Dbknowitall said:
6B for six path level ninjas via ninjutsu and their physical stats are not much different than Kages/9A/8C.

giving momoshiki a 5B rating is ridiculous and insane, if that were the case he would have rip gaara and the kages to shreds but nah they all survive his attacks with merely some blunt trauma, and more evidence is gaara actually restrained momoshiki via his sand as did Shikamaru via shadow jutsu, character profiles made more sense back when Obito was 6B.
U do know that Fused Momo is 5B for taking on two other 5Bs correct? The fighting scenes in that arc was terrible in generals that I've seen plenty of people bashed on it (friends, YouTube, here). I'm not really gonna repeat myself cause I'm sure u ready everyone evidence correct?

SchroKatze said:
i disagree with the upgrades FRA. The basis for the base 5-B aren't really consistent or solid
How so? Because Momoshiki showed casual feats they aren't consistent? Thst makes no sense.

Let's keep it real, IMade's arguments ignores a lot. I'm not even saying the feats he posted are wrong. They are legit, he's just misleading everyone on the context. Those feats are extremely casual.

What gets me the most is...

• He acceps SPSM Naruto as 5-B all around
  • Yet ignores the fact that Kishimoto and Kodachi have consistently portrayed SPSM Naruto/Fused Momoshiki/Sasuke as Physically equal in their fight (Movie, Novel, Anime)
He pushes Momoshiki's "Casual Feats" as his cap while misleading others and you guys eat the BS. The Manga doesn't disprove the portrayal of the characters, the fight just isn't as indepth, but the creators have still consistently portrayed them as 5-B in these mediums which we accept as Supporting Canon.

Btw, the thread is reaching 500 post limit. I'll make a new one later, so can we seriously put a pin in this? I think we're at 426 already with this post.

This should had been concluded a long time ago (yesterday)

I agree what @TFO is saying....like how u gonna admit that they r 5B but still say no to everything else when the 5B stems to other areas of the topic? And yes stop ignoring the anime as secondary canon and debunked 7A when we have an accepted 6B

Agreed: BlackeJan, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, Omimi, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TheFinalOrder (14) (11)

Neutral
: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, BFF, Wrath of Itachi (6)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, The C2, Sins32, RegisNex1232, Mr.Common Sense, Sigurd Snake, Damage3245, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick, Zensum, Der Wherwolf, SchroKatze, DBknowitall (18) (17)

Confusing Answer: Jobbo, Hst, Wokistan, KLOL, TenshinG

I crossed out people that have only commented in the previous thread and have not commented in this thread, thus their votes are void due to not being updated.
(NEW): Updated Shadow to Agreed, added both SchroKatze and DBknowitall to Disagreed.

@TheFinalOrder

I look forward to scans being presented for your arguments, it's been pretty one-sided so far since the majority of those arguing in agreement don't provide any scans at all.

We're at 426 comments, so we can probably conclude this tomorrow before we hit 500. There's no reason to start a third thread with how many people we already have in here, best to seal it now.

BlackeJan said:

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2, Sin32, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick, Damage3245 (13)
Stop removing people that had agreed before! I already asked u before so why keep doing it? This has already been concluded from yesterday which is why I don't understand why we r still here when it's been done and over with. Stop adding people who agree or disagree and stop taking away votes to get the upper hand! Keep doing that or I'll report u

Lmao if this has already been concluded from yesterday then why this thread is still open lol.

Stop lying and removing people votes for no reasons.

@BlackeJan Calm down. I'll ask someone if removing votes like Imade's doing is acceptable or not, and then this issue can be settled.

Till then, just try to get along please.

>I'll ask someone if removing votes like Imade's doing is acceptable or not, and then this issue can be settled.

BlackeJan removing ppl votes as well..for no reasons, Imade remove severals votes because those votes are from the previous thread, many new arguments have been made since then and these ppl hasn't posted any new comments since then.

Sins32 said:
Lmao if this has already been concluded from yesterday then why this thread is still open lol.

Stop lying and removing people votes for no reasons.
That is what ive been thinking. I even asked about someone closing this and going with the update. Also quite it with the lying and stuff like yur new so I'm sure u didn't read any of the previous arguments nor read anyone that had agreed when everyone knows that @IMade is faulty is areas that even Kep (someone who also disagreed with the upgrade) even said that 7A ain't gonna work. The votes that I've kept posting r the ones that was from yesterday conclusion so stop harassing me about it

@Andytrenom

I am calm trust me. He tried to switch things up for his own benefit like call me out about having everyone's votes count (I even said that only Knowledgeable Members and he said that everyone votes counts) then the moment when we counted all the votes and what not (the votes that u see r from yesterday that had concluded and I've said multiple times it would before the day ended) and people had agreed on the upgrade, he then switched around and says that only the Staff Members votes counts and non members votes basically doesn't (which is what I had said and he disagreed on me about it)

BlackeJan said:
That is what ive been thinking. I even asked about someone closing this and going with the update. Also quite it with the lying and stuff like yur new and u didn't even read any of our arguments. The votes that I've kept posting r the ones that was from yesterday conclusion so stop harassing me about it
Simple, because nobody agree with u so nobody wanna to close this thread.

Seems to be pretty even on both sides. But all of you should calm down or I am closing this.

@Sin

Yeah no the moment I've said people had agreed to it, then out of no where people wanna say they disagreed without even looking at the agreement side evidence. I can understand disagreeing about it oh trust me....but when it's something very ridiculous and downright makes nonsense when even the person themselves keeps makin loopholes and he was debunked with a accepted calc we have and no one agrees to his "7A is consistent" then it's just terrible in every sense. Again I can tell u just don't want a 5B Bass Naruto so u instantly agreed without even looking at out side

Btw there are no such thing as yesterday conclusion because this thread is still open

BlackeJan is lying and removing people votes for no reasons.

Sins32 said:
Btw there are no such thing as yesterday conclusion because this thread is still open

BlackeJan is lying and removing people votes for no reasons.
Yup I can tell u didn't read a single thing I've said so now yur lying and keep saying the same thing....I am now gonna ignore u and I'll ask again for u to stop with the harassment. If u can't do that then I'll ask someone to stop u. I've explain time and time again about it and explained about it should had been concluded. U make it very obvious that yur just picking the disagreement side without even looking at out side of the evidence (which is what someone else had even called out on) and it's downeight annoying so again please leave me alone if u have nothing nice to say

AKM sama said:
Seems to be pretty even on both sides. But all of you should calm down or I am closing this.
This should had been concluded yesterday with the votes that I've had copied up at the top. I even kept asking for someone to close this cause I don't know who could do that or whatnot but the moment I've said that, more people out of nowhere comes out and starts disagreeing (which is understandable) but don't even look at the agreeing side. Also if u look at what I've said befor about the voting thing with @IMade then you'll see why it became like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back