• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 2: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those votes are outdated and dunno why you add them, but on the other hand, why you remove ppl votes for no reasons?

Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Wrath of Itachi, Dzndzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (17)

Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Rin the Dragon, Magi Hussie (5)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2 (9)

EDIT: some people that was crossed out made it seemed that they had agreed or disagreed, BFF had agreed on this in previous thread, KLOL was agreeing of Sasuke being upgrade so that would in turn mean that the upgrade for Naruto & TenshiG made it seem like he agreed with an upgrade saying "5B Bass Naruto? what a time to be alive" hence why I put him in the agreeing side. The mere fact that u just tried to tamper with the votes just cause some didn't come on this thread and agreed is beyond compelling and cruel to the point I was thinking u did that so the upgrades (that we've been going over for over a week!) wouldn't go threw.

We are done with this. More people agree then disagree even when updated so that's it! I've gave multiple chances on people wanting to come in and change their minds or to give their opinion and now when it's done! This is the conclusion now. If someone could please make the changes or ask someone to open the profiles

Wrath of Itachi said:
"The Last" Naruto has a 6-B feat, but it needs to be evaluated first.
Yes, if this upgrade does not happen, we should move to The Last feat. That would apply to Adult Naruto's Base and would then apply to Base Momoshiki and Base Kinshiki. From them it would even apply to Gyuki, Chojuro, Kurotsuchi, Base Sasuke, Gaara and Darui given they fight Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

Wrath of Itachi said:
Also didn't someone say that Momo has a casual surface wipe feat?
It's not applicable given we don't know the context to it. If it happened over time, was it one attack or was it a fully wipe. Also, your previous vote is out of date due to discussion having evolved, is it possible for you to read over the current discussion to give an updated vote that we may add?

Agreed: BlackeJan, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, Omimi, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Wrath of Itachi, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TheFinalOrder (15) (9)

Neutral
: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Rin the Dragon, Magi Hussie, BFF (6)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, The C2, Sins32, RegisNex1232, Mr.Common Sense, Sigurd Snake, Damage3245 (12) (11)

Confusing Answer: Jobbo, Hst, Wokistan, KLOL, TenshinG

I crossed out people that have only commented in the previous thread and have not commented in this thread, thus their votes are void due to not being updated.

Added Damage3245 to Disagreed.

@BlackeJan

I will be ignoring you since you are blatantly lying and manipulating the vote. some of these changes were from TheFinalOrder.

BFF never voted, yet you added him to agreements, don't do that again.

Sigurd literally said he disagreed, yet you didn't put him on the disagreement, this voter suppression.

KLOL and TenshinG never once said if they agree or disagree, you can even CTRL + F their comments. They never say agree or disagree, this voter manipulation.

We also ignore the votes of outdated reasonings or debunked reasonings for CRTs and VS threads. Nearly a third of the votes were from the first thread which is out of date with discussion, they can't be used for accuracy.

Do not manipulate the votes after this, that is a report worthy violation.

I don't think that's how a thread concensious works. Also all the relevant profiles are locked

@IMade

No YOU don't mess with the votes. I had went back multiple times and see what people had written and such. BFF has agreed to it so I don't know where u are even looking at and what I was doing wasn't no lying but what you did and tampering with the votes just cause people that did agree on the last thread and didn't say anything here is downright evil! I did so many checks on KLOL and TenshiG that they made it seem that they had agreed especially TenshiG (KLOL was about to be put in the disagreeing until I read more of his comment)

U trying to add more people even though we are finish is just desperately asking for this to not happen when we have been going over this for MORE THEN A WEEK! I had give. SO MANY FREAKING CHAMCES to people that wanna come in and change their votes/comment on it and such!

Do not tamper with the votes again or I'll have to report you

EDIT: don't make me laugh with the lying....not once did I lied but the simple fact that u decided to tamper with the voting is already report worthy

Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Wrath of Itachi, Dzndzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (17)

Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Rin the Dragon, Magi Hussie (5)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2 (9)

This is the REAL one! We had been done with this conclusion a hours ago. Someone that can ask to open the profiles please do since we are now done with this. I gave people chances/ I ask y'all to ask more people (Knowledgeable Members) to comment on here/ tried to have this highlighted so more can come in for a more effective debate and now we are done! (Hours ago I want to add)

Agreed: BlackeJan, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, Omimi, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Wrath of Itachi, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TheFinalOrder (15) (9)

Neutral
: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, BFF (5)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, The C2, Sins32, RegisNex1232, Mr.Common Sense, Sigurd Snake, Damage3245, Rin the Dragon (13) (12)

I crossed out people that have only commented in the previous thread and have not commented in this thread, thus their votes are void due to not being updated.

(NEW): Moved Rin from Neutral to Disagreed.

I also do not think BlackeJan understands a CRT process nor the rules involved with a Revision or Thread conclusion.

Even previously he thought that only votes from Knowledgeable Member are valid which is absolutely false. Even when two Staff corrected him he still believed it was only valid if Knowledgeable Members voted.

So he's perhaps confused on the matter and thinks that the discussion is over despite it clearly not having been decided so by Staff.

This can now be closed and updated. If y'all don't like it then made a CRT about it. The sad fact is that not only was I accuse of lying when I gave so many damn chances for others to come in and give their piece but now someone wants to tamper with the votes and act like the stuff that I was going over for more then a good 30 mins says that I was trying to lie....get out of here with that!

Anyways now that the frustrations are out....someone please close this and we should proceed with th upgrades

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Imade
Yeah, I'll look over the two threads tomorrow and give an updated vote. For now you can just put me as neutral.
Thanks, man, that'll help us out.

Also, the other users that have their votes removed due to having not updated their reasonings, only voting in the previous thread or debunked reasonings can be messaged on their walls to provide an updated vote that can be added.

So, if any of you wish to message them on their walls to move closer to an actual conclusion, that would be the best option.

Agreed: BlackeJan, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, Omimi, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TheFinalOrder (14) (9)

Neutral
: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, BFF (5)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, The C2, Sins32, RegisNex1232, Mr.Common Sense, Sigurd Snake, Damage3245, Rin the Dragon (13) (12)

(NEW): Moved Wrath of Itachi from Agreed to Neutral.

@IMade

Where are u looking? Funny cause when I said the same thing on a FT thread u had basically agreed with me on it. I even said what I saw from Ant himself and when y'all told me I was like "ok then that means it doesn't work like that" hence why I had counted peoples votes so don't try to make me look like the bad guy

@Sin

Sorry but I could had sworn that I've put your name up there I'll make the update now....but don't say I was lying with the votes when u should had been here durin the multiple conclusion I've gave

Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzndzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (16)

Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, Wrath of Itachi (6)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2, Sin32, Rin the Dragon (11)

There ya go I decided to go back an update it again. We can no close this and proceed with the upgrades

EDIT: nvm Wrath of Itachi is going neutral until further notice

@IMade

Doesn't matter that they had agreed on the previous thread and didn't commented now. The fact is that they gave their answer and if they wanted, they could have came on here and switch their votes jus how Weath of Itachi did so again stop tampering with the votes it's downtighr cruel of u

Agreed: BlackeJan, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, Omimi, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TheFinalOrder (14) (9)

Neutral
: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, BFF, Wrath of Itachi (6)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, The C2, Sins32, RegisNex1232, Mr.Common Sense, Sigurd Snake, Damage3245, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick (14) (13)

(NEW): Added StrongClick to Disagreed (apparently his vote was overlooked).

BlackeJan said:
Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzndzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (16)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2, Sin32, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick (12)
Code:
THIS RIGHT HERE IS IT! NO MKRE VOTES! and if people wanna agree and disagree well guess what we are now done here
@IMade

Keep taking away votes and all. Keep doing it and I'll report you for tampering with votes

Why r wenstill agreeing and disagreeing? We are done so can someone close this thread?again anyone that wants to agree or disagree we r done and shouldn't be taking anymore votes when I gave too many tried for someone to comment on the thread

A 16:6:12 or a 9:6:13 Is extremely close. Certainly not enough to make such a major change. At least wait long enough for the undecided to pick a side

Zensum said:
It seems you are the only one who thinks this thread is decided.
U should had commented on this long ago when I kept asking people to comment and such. This has already reached its conclusion long ago in the 1st place

@Qawsedf

No we r done waiting like seriously this has been going on for more then a week and now u wanna say that the moment the votes r close?

Agreed: BlackeJan, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, Omimi, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TheFinalOrder (14) (10)

Neutral
: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, BFF, Wrath of Itachi (6)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, The C2, Sins32, RegisNex1232, Mr.Common Sense, Sigurd Snake, Damage3245, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick, Zensum (15) (14)

(NEW): Added Zensum to Agree and updated I am Myself's vote to Agreed.

A thread's conclusion can't be reached without Knowledgeable Staff Member agreement or disagreement. The point of the Knowledgeable Members system is so context can be provided in any revision so a Knowledgeable Staff Member agrees or disagrees with a the proposal of a Revision. However, anyone can participate in a Revision. Anyone can vote agree or disagree so long as they have valid reasonings and they can also persuade a Knowledgeable Staff Member to agree or disagree with a thread.

That's how the system works on VS Wiki.

@IMade

That's what I've said before!!! and no u basically agree on what I've said that thought was wrong?! that just proves that u just desperately don't want a 5B Naruto + Kep isn't the only one that's a Knowledgeable Members and he of the few polls are the ones that disagree so stop trying to confuse others for thag

BlackeJan said:
U should had commented on this long ago when I kept asking people to comment and such. This has already reached its conclusion long ago in the 1st place
That's not how any of this works.

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2, Sin32, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick (12)

This is over and such and a few more Staff Memebed agree on this then disagree hence why we can no proceed with this....

@IMdae so only Kep, IMade and The Causality who r Knowledgeable Members disagree but those who r Nedge, Astral, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin agree on this so again if we wanna go by that rule again then we can close this and proceed with the upgrade since u wanna go back the route we took the 1st time

BlackeJan said:
You're saying someone who wasn't following the thread should have commented when you were saying people should vote in the thread? Do you not understand how illogical this statement is?

Also, you don't decide when a thread is done, Staff does. The discussion at hand isn't over, thus the thread isn't over. Only two staff members have voted with one having an outdated vote and the other actually keeping up with the thread and up to date with the reasonings.

@IMade

Yur making this quite obvious that yur desperately don't want a 5B Base Naruto when now u wanna go by the logic of having the votes of Knowledgeable Members (who more agrees then disagree) when it's funny cause u have said that everyone can agree or disagree but now u wanna to back to the Memebes votes thing that u told me I was wrong about....stop it. It's quite obvious now yur just starting to do things so it can tip in your favor

We can't apply any upgrades, as those reasons are currently being argued against and if I'm being honest the majority of the reasons for the upgrade seemed to have been debunked. Also numbers aren't everything, rather what should be taken into consideration should be what argument uses the least amount of assumptions, faulty logic and so on and so on. We shouldn't be desperately trying to push an upgrade to go through whenever those reasons are being argued against.

When did I ever say "having the votes of Knowledgeable Members"?

Do you actually read my comments or just skim them, is this why you're so confused and don't understand a conclusion process?

A thread's conclusion can't be reached without Knowledgeable Staff Member agreement or disagreement. The point of the Knowledgeable Members system is so context can be provided in any revision so a Knowledgeable Staff Member agrees or disagrees with a the proposal of a Revision. However, anyone can participate in a Revision. Anyone can vote agree or disagree so long as they have valid reasonings and they can also persuade a Knowledgeable Staff Member to agree or disagree with a thread.

That's how the system works on VS Wiki.

You need Knowledgeable Staff agreement or disagreement is what I said. A thread doesn't conclude without Staff. Currently only one staff has an up to date vote and actually follows the discussion, Kep. Shadow is the only other Knowledgeable Staff who has voted, but he last commented on the previous thread last month. His vote was based on an outdated discussion that isn't the same as the current discussion, thus it hold no weight and is void until he updates his reasoning.

This has been going on for some time now and we have already said that the arc was full of PIS/WIS. Fused Momo is going against two 5Bs so that makes him 5B and funny thing is that Base Naruto/Sasuke were able to take a beating and keep up with Fused Momo and get back up ready to take him on again. Going by manga too when Base Naruto and Fused Momo clashed, Naruto didn't scream in pain or anything like that so that already tells u that he's 5B just on a lower scale

@IMade

u made it sound like that that is what u meant. Again stop saying that they r outdated votes when that's not true and stop making that rule up out of thin air. Kep don't the only Knowledgeable Members like I keep saying that. He's not the only one that came on here and agreed or disagreed like I even made a list on those that r Memebers and by a few agree on Base 5B Naruto like it's painfully obvious that u just don't want this to go through cause everything that you've said about the Members thing is what I've said and u kept saying I was "confused" and such yet u confusing youself by now agreeing on what I've had said before 😂

BlackeJan said:
This has been going on for some time now and we have already said that the arc was full of PIS/WIS. Fused Momo is going against two 5Bs so that makes him 5B and funny thing is that Base Naruto/Sasuke were able to take a beating and keep up with Fused Momo and get back up ready to take him on again. Going by manga too when Base Naruto and Fused Momo clashed, Naruto didn't scream in pain or anything like that so that already tells u that he's 5B just on a lower scale
I went over and debunked these reasonings in this comment here, I provided context and scans for each of my claims as well.

If you wish to make a rebuttal, you can, but please actually provide valid reasonings and scans for evidence instead of just making claims with no proof.

Edit: Your new comment hurts to read, no offense. If you can fix it, that'd be great.

Agree: Astral, Mindovin, M3x, Nedge1000, Shadow

Disagree: Kep, IMade, The Causality

There ya go again. These are the Knowledgeable Members that after and disagree so now u know. Don't try and make something again my man cause it's honesty now getting annoying

EDIT:

@IMade

This is what happens when you have to type on a phone...it's terrible like I dont even be knowing that words are messed up and autocorrect only wants to happens sometimes which is annoying. Anyways no u say it's debunk but really it isn't (trust me if I was using a computer I would bring scans and such) but not only that u keep refusing tha anime as secondary canon which AGAIN we can use for something clearer.

1). Fused Momo = 5B for taking on two 5Bs

2). Base Naruto/Sasuke could take hits and get back up for another fight

3) Fused Momo and Base Naruto clashes and Naruto didn't scream in pain or nothing (in the manga)

4). Naruto put all his chakra into Borutos Rasengan and it beat Momo (also SOSP/RinneSharigan was lol beating Fused Momo)

5). Base Sasuke used regular Chidori and it hurt Momo + got stabbed with iron rods and could slightly move

6). Was told to be a bigger threat then Kaguya (no yur comparison about that quote was terrible not trying to be mean, that's like saying that someone like Frieza is a threat but it wouldn't matter cause I can beat him as a regular human)

7). We have a 6B calc for a Base Naruto so again that debunks 7A (still laughing that u honestly think it wasn't accepted when I've told u plenty of times it was + I was there during that debate + Nedge had found it and even said it was accepted/Astral said something about it as well + u even said that it was accepted)

8). The Kages vs Kinshiki/Momo has been nothing but terrible writing in general that most of us agreed on (only u disagree on that)

BlackeJan said:
Agree: Astral, Mindovin, M3x, Nedge1000, Shadow

Disagree: Kep, IMade, The Causality

There ya go again. These are the Knowledgeable Members that after and disagree so now u know. Don't try and make something again my man cause it's honesty now getting annoying

EDIT:

@IMade

This is what happens when you have to type on a phone...it's terrible like I dont even be knowing that words are messed up and autocorrect only wants to happens sometimes which is annoying. Anyways no u say it's debunk but really it isn't (trust me if I was using a computer I would bring scans and such) but not only that u keep refusing tha anime as secondary canon which AGAIN we can use for something clearer.

1). Fused Momo = 5B for taking on two 5Bs

2). Base Naruto/Sasuke could take hits and get back up for another fight

3) Fused Momo and Base Naruto clashes and Naruto didn't scream in pain or nothing (in the manga)

4). Naruto put all his chakra into Borutos Rasengan and it beat Momo (also SOSP/RinneSharigan was lol beating Fused Momo)

5). Base Sasuke used regular Chidori and it hurt Momo + got stabbed with iron rods and could slightly move

6). Was told to be a bigger threat then Kaguya (no yur comparison about that quote was terrible not trying to be mean, that's like saying that someone like Frieza is a threat but it wouldn't matter cause I can beat him as a regular human)

7). We have a 6B calc for a Base Naruto so again that debunks 7A (still laughing that u honestly think it wasn't accepted when I've told u plenty of times it was + I was there during that debate + Nedge had found it and even said it was accepted/Astral said something about it as well + u even said that it was accepted)

8). The Kages vs Kinshiki/Momo has been nothing but terrible writing in general that most of us agreed on (only u disagree on that)

Lemme simplfy... I disagree with the upgrades to base 5-B. Imade and kep disagree as well. Understand?

At this point you Lee saying the same thing ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Kep doesn't agree with 7A Momoshiki. Imade is the one who wants that. You said you agree with them both. You do realize your not making a lick of sense. You can't agree with them both when they don't ever agree with each other for the reasons not to upgrade. Understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back