• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 2: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sins32 said:
?? why did you ask that when most ppl here who disagree with the upgraded cuz their showing is more inconsistent than it was consistent.
Because it's not inconsistent, and i'd like to show that personally but, only after I know how you stand on Characters consistently being portrayed a certsin way in general by an author.

If you don't want to, that's fine.

Hmm it's actually more people agreeing than disagreeing if we wanna be honest. The way you made it sound is if we go by numbers when deciding what's right

BlackeJan said:
Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Wrath of Itachi, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (17)
Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Rin the Dragon, Magi Hussie (5)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, The C2, Sins32, RegisNex1232, Mr.Common Sense(10)

Confusing Answer: Jobbo, Sigurd Snake, Hst, Wokistan
Updated.

Sins32 said:
?? argument for those who disagree is because they're have more anti feats who puts them at lower level.
There isn't anti-feats. I'll prove it to you, if you give me an answer about how you feel about consistent portrayal.

Sins32 said:
There are anti feats, dozen of them, It doesn't consistently portrayed them as planet level at all.
Dude, I'm asking you a simple question you are dodging. Not even about Naruto, just consistent portrayal of characters in General.

Tmw people don't realize their are outlier that can be low besides just high. In momos case it's both an outlier and pis. Momoshiki is 5B. I don't see why we are arguing this at all. Now I'm starting to think that whoever brought up Momoshiki in the first place is just derailing this discussions.

Let's not focus on Momoshikis rating because it was accepted as 5B for a reason. We need to focus back on Sasuke and not freaking momodhiki, cause it seems like people are coming outa no where in the Wood works to see any attempt at downgrading Momoshiki when this isn't the thread for it

Because I not sure why you asking those question when that was the reasoning for people who disagree with the upgrade.

Sins32 said:
Because I not sure why you asking those question when that was the reasoning for people who disagree with the upgrade.
I'm asking you, because the claim the portrayal isn't consistent is false, and I can prove it to you. But I rather not waist my time if you don't care about portrayal at all. It's not hard.

AstralKing7 said:
Tmw people don't realize their are outlier that can be low besides just high. In momos case it's both an outlier and pis. Momoshiki is 5B. I don't see why we are arguing this at all. Now I'm starting to think that whoever brought up Momoshiki in the first place is just derailing this discussions.
Let's not focus on Momoshikis rating because it was accepted as 5B for a reason. We need to focus back on Sasuke and not freaking momodhiki, cause it seems like people are coming outa no where in the Wood works to see any attempt at downgrading Momoshiki when this isn't the thread for it
Momoshiki is relevant to the upgrade/downgrade

You do realize that reasoning wasn't brought back when we had 5B revisions right??? Now do you see why this is BS and it's getting annoying. People keep bringing up 7A bs when staff members already disagree with it. Leave it alone and stop kicking a dead horse. This is literally derailing the thread badly.

If people disagree with Momoshikis rating then we have a CRT forum. We as well would like to know which other verses would need revisions because of this logic that Momoshiki should be 7A because of PIS and outliers

TheFinalOrder said:
I'm asking you, because the claim the portrayal isn't consistent is false, and I can prove it to you. But I rather not waist my time if you don't care about portrayal at all. It's not hard.
?? They have dozen of anti feats, thus it doesn't consistently portrayed them as planet. You ask me questions that you already know the answer to.

It seems like a decent number of the agree people haven't commented at all in this thread.

AstralKing7 said:
You do realize that reasoning wasn't brought back when we had 5B revisions right??? Now do you see why this is BS and it's getting annoying. People keep bringing up 7A bs when staff members already disagree with it. Leave it alone and stop kicking a dead horse. This is literally derailing the thread badly.
If people disagree with Momoshikis rating then we have a CRT forum. We as well would like to know which other verses would need revisions because of this logic that Momoshiki should be 7A because of PIS and outliers
We should't use 1 or 2 outliner/feats and ignore dozen of anti feats.

Also wouldn't at least 6-B work for Momo, Kinshiki, base Naruto, and base Sasuke?

You do realize I was talking about the anti feats right???? Matter of fact there is only one anti feat. That's where Momoshiki hit gaaras sand. He one shotted everyone else. Gaaras sand is PIS and the fact that Momoshiki blast the sand away with his fist is a outlier. Two type of outliers if you didn't know but I want explain that.

Naw more like downgrade seems like wank also it seems like you weren't reading cause Kep disagrees with 7A Momoshiki

Read the thread bruh. That's when one can make logical claims not based on another's faulty reasoning

Momo is to inconsistent for 5-B in anything other than durability and Lava Golem AP from my view. Why not make them 6-B based on Naruto's durability? It would probably be something like "At least 6-B, likely higher".

I think the one who make the logical argument is via using an actual argument back up by scans and not realied on PIS, CIS and WIS

Why ppl using PIS, CIS and WIS to disprove something instead of treat them as anti feats.

You do realize Momoshiki does not scale to base Naruto right??? Base Naruto doesn't even scale to Momoshiki either. Base Momoshiki knocked out Chakra cloak Naruto and was overpowering chakra cloak Naruto plus Semi Susanno enhanced chakra barrier from Naruto. That's why Base Momoshiki is 5B.

Momoshiki was portrayed by both Kodachi and Kishi to be physically 5B in all mediums

AstralKing7 said:
Naw more like downgrade seems like wank also it seems like you weren't reading cause Kep disagrees with 7A Momoshiki
Read the thread bruh. That's when one can make logical claims not based on another's faulty reasoning
Re-read my post tbh and see if I wrote 7A momo

Bruh imades reasoning is 7A downgrade. Did you even read the thread cause now you don't even know what your agreeing with. Imade wants 7A Momoshiki. You support that; in other words you didn't read the thread nor in between the lines.

BlackeJan said:
Ha! funny but u say that even though we have been over a week so I've been taking over peoples votes and all and even added people to had disagreed. U should had went on during the time that we have been going over this 😂 trying to accuse me this when it's obvious that u just don't want a 5B Base Naruto so u just agree to it without even seeing other comment

EDIT: what's also funny is that if the roles were reversed then u would had said "people disagree more so this shouldn't count"
It was a joke, henche the :v, I just can't belive you took it as a serious post.

>U just dont want Nardo as 5-B

It would be better for me if he was 5-B, it would stop with that "Muh Nardo Stomps Sasuke without blinking" as I like Sasuke more that that shitty character Nardo but the rebuttals IMade are more coherent, have more ground and are better overall.

Like I said before, PIS/ low end feats exist, just because he can tango with other char for some seconds shouldn't be able to scale to him.

Also, from that post I can see how childish is you behavior just because "muh nardo" isn't getting that 5-B on demand.

To end this with your edit: yes, it's funny, thats why I made that joke.

Edit: I made some grammatical errors, fixed them.... I think.

>Base Momoshiki knocked out Chakra cloak Naruto and was overpowering chakra cloak Naruto plus Semi Susanno enhanced chakra barrier from Naruto

>Several chapter later Kyusanoo stomp larva golem from stronger Momo

AstralKing7 said:
You do realize Momoshiki does not scale to base Naruto right???
Why wouldn't he? He fought against base Naruto

AstralKing7 said:
Base Naruto doesn't even scale to Momoshiki either. Base Momoshiki knocked out Chakra cloak Naruto and was overpowering chakra cloak Naruto plus Semi Susanno enhanced chakra barrier from Naruto.
He did so with an amped attack. Not only would that not apply to his base power, Naruto was only KO'ed by it because he contained the explosion rather than overpower it

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh imades reasoning is 7A downgrade. Did you even read the thread cause now you don't even know what your agreeing with. Imade wants 7A Momoshiki. You support that; in other words you didn't read the thread nor in between the lines.
Lemme simplfy... I disagree with the upgrades to base 5-B. Imade and kep disagree as well. Understand?

Oh, so we've reached that point? Where, if you disagree with a particular side, you don't understand what's going on in the thread?

The simple point of the matter is this. CRT's are persuasive arguments. We have a debate with two sides, with both sides giving their logic and evidence. If a side fails to convince a person, then they fail to convince.

It's that simple. Going like 'Obviously, you don't understand what's going on.' to that person will not help your case.

IMade's argument is extremely faulty. I'll post about it tomorrow, I spent the last hour+ typing something just go have my phone glitch and delete it....extremely irritating...

So, i'll type it again tomorrow. Can we put a pin in this until then?

we have more low5-B to 5-B feats than 7-A feat so how 7-A is more constant ?
That's false, I literally listed every single feat of Base Momoshiki, Base Kinshiki and Fused Momoshiki and they only had a total of four 5-B feats between the three of through the whole arc and a large majority of the rest was entirely 7-A:

Base Momoshiki and Base Kinshiki Aren't 5-B
This is pretty cut and dry, Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki literally have a huge majority of feats being below Tier 5. They have almost no 5-B feats.

Base Momoshiki's Feats Are All Pathetically Below 5-B:

So a completely Base Momoshiki has no actual solid 5-B feats. The only one for contention is kicking Adult Base Naruto; however, Adult Base Naruto being 5-B is what we are currently discussing, it can't be used as evidence for Momoshiki since Momoshiki is supposed to be evidence for Adult Base Naruto, otherwise that's even more circular scaling. So there is no feat for Base Momoshiki being 5-B and there is an overwhelming amount of evidence for Base Momoshiki being Tier 7-A to possibly 6-C.

Base Kinshiki's Feats Are Almost All Pathetically Below 5-B

Base Kinshiki has an overwhelming amount of feats that are Tier 7-A, a severe amount as well. He has only one 5-B feat for AP and Durability while the rest are literally entirely 7-A feats. By definition, the singular 5-B feat would be an outlier, Kinshiki is consistently below that. Note: Kinshiki had a planet splitting statement from a Guidebook, but there are a couple issues with that:

• The Guidebook is about the Boruto Movie which is not canon. It's a non-canon guidebook.
  • The statement wasn't a data statement, it was a hype statement. Hype statements are the same thing that said Temari has universal destructive power, they aren't actually data.
On top of this, I know about the Kaguya statement, but that statement isn't translatable to their rating for multiple reasons:

• We don't use statements if they are not consistent or are contradicted. This statement is not consistent since it was said once and never again. This statement is completely contradicted due to the overwhelming amount of 7-A feats.
  • Being a threat is not translatable to AP or Durability. I can be a greater threat than Conor McGregor if I knew how to make bombs, but he's stronger, faster and more durable than me. Momoshiki and Kinshiki were greater threat than Kaguya due to Chakra Pill being massive amps and things they were collecting and had stocks of.

Also, I have to once again repeat myself about the 7-A claims:

However, I've only been saying 7-A because that is the current highest rated Kage, Gaara at 7-A since Naruto's Base is still currently tiered as Unknown. Darui's last key was 7-C while Chojuro and Kurotsuchi have no profiles. If we somehow prove Gaara to be above 7-A or do decide that Base Naruto is above 7-A and perhaps like I don't know 6-C, then we could put Base Kinshiki, Base Momoshiki, Kage Gaara, Kage Darui, Kage Chojuro and Kage Kurotsuchi at 6-C as well since they are consistent in fighting each other.

If you are lost in the discussion, just reread the thread to catch up, I've had to repeat myself many times due to users just jumping to the front and not reading the rest of the discussion for context.

For what it is worth, you can put me in the 'Disagree' group too. IMade's arguments have convinced me.

@IMade

Why did u change the vote? Funny cause it doesn't matter even if they didn't commented on this thread. Stop changing the votes just so u can make sure the changes didn't happen

BlackeJan said:
Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Wrath of Itachi, Dzhindzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (17)

Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Rin the Dragon, Magi Hussie (5)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, (6)

Confusing Answer: Jobbo, Sigurd Snake, Hst, Wokistan, TheC2

EDIT: I don't knwo if @Causality was being serious or not since he put a trolled Madara
This is the REAL conclusion vote! the mere fact that u tried to take away votes just so that the disagreement would be applied is appalling. It wouldn't matter if the people didn't comment on last thread to this one, u do know people have lives and all right? but thank you I'll update on those that disagreed and all..

Do not tamper with the votes again

Coming to the thread and saying "My opinion has not changed" would barely take a few minutes though. Plus I wouldn't call it tampering as much as making an adjustment. Tampering would require something more malicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back