• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 2: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
??Because you keep lying and removing people votes for no reasons.

There are dozens of anti feats posted above and that was enough to convince me, I disagree with 5-B upgrade.

Agreed: Me, Astral, Nedge1000, M3x, Shadow, Mindovin, KLOL, Omimi, BFF, Sasukesolo, I am Myself, Amexim, Dzndzholia, Ricsi-viragosi, AnimeKong500, TenshiG (16)

Neutral: AppleLord, Pachi2, LordGriffin, Magi Hussie, Wrath of Itachi (6)

Disagreed: Kep, IMade, The Causality, Qawsedf, Zzsax, FictionExpert, Sigurd Snake, RegisNex1232, TheC2, Sin32, Rin the Dragon, StrongClick, Damage3245 (13)

The real concluded tallied votes

Wait what am I doing....I forgot that going by what @IMade said that non of our votes matter cause it's up to us to persuade the Staff Members....it's their votes that does count. So congratulations we just argued for no reason and is best to see who agrees or disagrees. So (can't believ this) but if this thing reaches 500 post then we r gonna have to make a new thread that ONLY staff members should participate in

EDIT:if u guys try to honestly say this isn't true then that just means u ignore what we had been talking about and proves that u just don't want a 5B Base Naruto

BlackeJan, how are you getting only 13 votes but IMade is getting 18 votes for disagreed? Where is this discrepancy coming from?

?? This is what you do, ask him or ask staff member, because so far no staff member tried to stop new people from voting. So until then stop removing people voted for no reasons

Sins32 said:
See? BlackeJan keep removing people votes for no reasons.
Lying again I see? Didn't read my previous post I see? congradualtions u get on me about it (which isn't even true consider the fact that the votes were from something that was concluded) but don't say anything about what's @IMade is doing which he is OBVIOUSLY taking away votes....but I forgot I'm talking to someone who is disagreeing to just to disagree so again stop it cause u ain't fooling anyone

THEN AGAIN! it doesn't matter since our votes don't mean a thing ;)

Damage3245 said:
BlackeJan, how are you getting only 13 votes but IMade is getting 18 votes for disagreed? Where is this discrepancy coming from?
That is from yesterday where it had already concluded. But our votes doesn't matter going by what @IMade had said but if it still applies for the people disagreeing right now then I'll update it.

I agree with the upgrade due to the fact that the argument against the upgrade is just using casual feats as the limit and low end outliers as the constant and then people saying that it makes more sense

Paul Frank said:
I agree with the upgrade due to the fact that the argument against the upgrade is just using casual feats as the limit and low end outliers as the constant and then people saying that it makes more sense
Thank you for actually seeing this but I don't want to be rude but by what someone had said then our votes doesn't matter so it's up to the staff members

Zensum

Our votes don't matter but I can tell yur ignoring what I've said and whatnot just for this disagreement to pull through. @IMade had even said the Same thing I've said

Sins32 said:
?? This is what you do, ask him or ask staff member, because so far no staff member tried to stop new people from voting. So until then stop removing people voted for no reasons
Nobody has try to stop new ppl to votes, and if our votes doesn't matter then just let us to votes

It doesn't matter anyway, why you so piss off by votes who doesn't matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back