• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 2: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
I agree with axiem

The fact is, Kodachi literally is the screen director the anime which includes Momoshiki arc ƒÿæ. Sasuke was portrayed by Koadachi as physically strong enough to fight Momoshiki and Kinshiki
Also portrayed by Kishi in the movie to be comparable as well.

Amexim said:
You, and 7 people. Why didn't you have the balls to say something earlier? Balls being a figure of speech, you don't have to have them to talk.
This is extremely out of line. Just because IMade got kudos from lots of people doesn't mean you should resort to personal attacks.

BlackeJan said:
@IMade

Doesn't even matter that people gave ya kudos. If they Were Knowledgeable Memebers then we could had counted their votes or if they decided to say something but no could be people who who disagree with this just cause they don't want a 5B Naruto. The mere fact that u adress a "7A is consistent" when everyone here disagrees with u completely already tells ya enough. How do u say that base Naruto is basically 7A when is younger self took on a 6B explosion with no damage???
Well for starters, votes don't only rely on Knowledgeable Members, I think you're misinformed on this. The final decisions rely on Knowledgeable Staff Members, which is why Naruto Revisions were on hiatus with Kepekley's absence.

Also, everyone in support of the agreed keeps saying everyone disagrees with "7-A is consistent", yet people literally do agree with me, have said they agree with me and have Kudos my 7-A comments. This is a false narrative painted to take away from the fact that people that do disagree with the thread's proposition.

Amexim said:
1. Kaguya has the byakugan, so she can destroy Chakra constructs. That's a byakugan Power.
Multiple issues with this:

1) That's not what Byakugan does, it can block the passage of the Chakra Network to restrict Chakra, thus Jutsu.

2) Kaguya didn't use Byakugan when she destroyed Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o in four hits.

3) Susano'o protects Sasuke all over, Kaguya can't make contact with Sasuke physically to block his Chakra.

4) Even if Sasuke's Chakra Points are hit, that doesn't nullify Susano'o as it's not based on Chakra Network, it's a Dojutsu.

5) We literally have a direct interaction of Sasuke using Susano'o against Kaguya using Byakugan. Sasuke blocks Kaguya's Hair Needles with Susano'o and mentions she is targeting Chakra Points, but Sasuke is then hit with one needle. However, Sasuke's Susano'o doesn't go down.

An incorrect assumption on your part.

2. Are you trying to suggest that Sasuke is slower than Kaguya, despite Chidoring SOSP Cloak Naruto?
I'm not suggesting this, I'm proving this.

Kaguya is too fast for Rinnegan Sasuke as she pulls him into another dimension.

Naruto is too fast for Kaguya to pull into a dimension (the same move she used on Sasuke who was too slow to evade) then Black Zetsu compliments Naruto's speedand Kaguya admits he's fast.

Kaguya is too fast for Rinnegan Sasuke to tag even when Sasuke is up close to her.

Naruto literally blitzes Kaguya from a distance and rips off her arm.

Naruto is so much faster, it's undeniable.

3. So, you acknowledge SPEED as an important factor- enough to make someone fodder... And yet you don't acknowledge how the speed difference suggested by your scaling would make Kaguya blitz Momo and Kin like they were nothing? They wouldn't be threats to Kaguya. You can be 3-A in Jutsu AP all you want. 7-A durability and if you're blitzable, you're not scary. And Momoshiki and Kinshiki have no hax that Kaguya would be scared of, so if you were in charge, Momo and Kinshiki wouldn't be listed as threats to Kaguya... Despite Kaguya herself being terrified of them.
Yeah, I agree that Kaguya would blitz Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki. The feats prove it.

Again, you keep thinking Threat = AP, I have given an analogy several times in both threads that you keep seemingly ignore:

Being a greater threat means nothing about durability, AP or speed. You should know this after being on the wiki for a while.

I can be a greater threat than Conor McGregor if I knew how to make bombs, but he's stronger, faster and more durable than me.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki were greater threat than Kaguya due to Chakra Pill being massive amps and things they were collecting and had stocks of.

Plus, it could have been potential threat. Momoshiki's line was getting stronger through absorption of their partner which amps them. Plus the Chakra Pills, I would classify them as a greater threat, especially since they wanted to destroy the world's inhabitants like the previous worlds.

If you think Kinshiki and Momo are 7-A and MHS, because Gaara "reacted to a blitz", do you. Just know that it makes no sense.
Base Kinshiki and Momoshiki, yes.

However, I've only been saying 7-A because that is the current highest rated Kage, Gaara at 7-A since Naruto's Base is still currently tiered as Unknown. Darui's last key was 7-C while Chojuro and Kurotsuchi have no profiles. If we somehow prove Gaara to be above 7-A or do decide that Base Naruto is above 7-A and perhaps like I don't know 6-C, then we could put Base Kinshiki, Base Momoshiki, Kage Gaara, Kage Darui, Kage Chojuro and Kage Kurotsuchi at 6-C as well since they are consistent in fighting each other.

Other people agreeing with you who didn't have the balls to say anything doesn't change that others do not agree with your assessments of the situations. In what universe is WIS restricted to multiple writers as an intuitive definition? To most people, WIS is for writers who **** up the plot, 1 or 100, number doesn't matter. Even then, it doesn't change writers not knowing how strong their characters are being an explanation for off scaling. Plus, look at how many people disagree with you. If the amount of people determines who's right here, who's words are valid, then you should just give up.
Why so hostile and aggressive towards people just reading the discussion, don't let yourself get heated over the discussion.

WIS was defined due to Comic Book writers. Captain America may be reacting to lasers by one author while struggling to react to bullets by another author. These are different writers who interpret the character differently, thus the feats of Captain America by the writers turn out differently. We would call these instances as WIS due to the writers not having a grasp on the actual consistency and level of Captain America.

This entire arc in Boruto is not WIS. It's edited by Kishimoto and written by Kodachi. If we claim that Kodachi is giving us WIS then the entire Boruto manga is WIS since he is still the writer; however, this is clearly not the case as Kishimoto's interviews of Boruto and the fact that he is the editor for Boruto.

By the way, you should read MY last comment. This basically explains what i'm saying. We don't scale bullshit.
I did read your comment, I responded to it here and even responded to every single line or section individually to organize the discussion while not missing anything.

Again 7-A god tier😂😂

kage could hurt/stab kin but sasuke fail to stab him = its BS outlier unless we think kage >sasuke 😂😂

if we think it not outlier then

7-A god tier is wrong this would make kage >god tier 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂

but Imad using it as constant feats and if u all agree with him than it will make kage >sasuke😂😂

By all means do whatever u guys think is right

but i am out of this 7-A BS 😂😂 cant take 7-A BS anymore

sayonara😂😂 Unfollowing

@IMade

Sorry but I remember seeing Ant-San comment about that is Non members r only to try and persuade the Knowledgeable Memebers and not only that I've said something about this on the FT revision and u had (iirc) agreed to what I was saying. Again for all we know they could had just gave ya kudos just Cause they don't want a 5B Base Naruto so really it wouldn't matter cause like u say the Members have the last day in it.

Anayways if people really wanna go down the "7A route" then please explain why a younger Naruto tanked a 6B explosion? (still find it funny cause this ain't even a 7A feat) and since we can basically use the anime for supporting canon then can y'all also explain how a Fused Momo was takin on two 5Bs (LITERALLY ALREADY EXPLAINS HES 5B) and not only that but Base Naruto/Sasuke was hanging in there AND Base Sasuke got hit by iron rods and was able to use a regular Chidori that was able to hurt (not to a huge degree) Fused Momo? Funny cause since they were able to at leas take hits from Momo and get back up ready to go for another round I would say that Base Naruto/Sasuke are 5B just on a lower lvl

If u people that disagreed can't even tell me this then I'm starting to think that the "7A is consistent" is basically just made up for fun (and no I ain't being hostile) and I luv u guys but this is starting to get a little disappointing

Yeah 7A Momoshiki is freaking hilarious man. We know damn well we don't scale like that cause it's BS with that logic we'd have to even fix DBZ scaling cause I'm pretty sure it did the same thing with Cell and fodder he fought and the rest of the villains

BlackeJan said:
PaChi2
Would u change your mind after seeing what we had written? are you staying neutral?
I prefer staying neutral.

I just dont want this to be too problematic.

@PaChi2

No problem man I completely understand. Just that....WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?! this has been going on for FAR TOO LONG!

@IMade Dude, drop the 7-A nonsense please. I already debunked that. You simply ignored my response.

• I disproved your Sasuke blocking Madara's Limbo with his Chidori argument (Read Above)
  • Kep's argument about Sasuke being tossed around by Kaguya is useless as SPSM isn't a significant boost, proven in manga and supported through the multiple portrayals in the Anime and Movie (By both Kishi snd Kodachi)
  • Base Naruto is Comparable to Base Sasuke in all but speed.
  • Base Sasuke is comparable to SPSM Naruto in stats (Proven)
Momoshiki's 7-A feats are Casual and he has demonstrated 5-B striking. If you continue to ignore the arguments disproving your stances, we'll have to just ignore them, otherwise, we'll be going in circles. Your opinion will be counted as against this, sure, but the arguments behind them would be disoroven thus it's just a situation of denial.

Edit: And your argument about this being "Circular Scaling" is false:

• Sasuke scales to 5-B physically through his own feats (Which you don't want to accept)
  • Base Naruto scales to 5-B through matching Sasuke physically
  • SPSM Naruto Scales to 5-B physically through his own feats
  • Momoshiki Scales to 5-B physically through his fight with SPSM Naruto and harming Sasuke.
It's Base Naruto being able to keep up with Momoshiki after being demonstratably comparable to Sasuke is simply Supporting him being 5-B physically.

I ain't tryna be rude here but the 7A thing is utterly ridiculous and it was debunked the moment it was said. If Fused Momo is 5B for fighting 2 5Bs and their base forms wasn't one shotted + they could stay in a CQC (though was getting destoyed) + Base Sasuke got stabbed with black rods and was still alive + Sasuke used a regular Chidori and it hurt Fused Momo + Base Naruto put all his chakra into Borutos Rasengan and it one shotted Momo....then that's means they r 5B in general which in turn makes Base Momo 5B since he kicked Naruto across the face

Still waiting for the people that disagreed to tell me how any of them is 7A when a younger Naruto tanked a 6B explosion with no damage

They won't tell you how Momoshiki is 7A obviously. They can't even back that up cause it's more inconsistent to consider him 7A and doesn't even make sense for someone on this site to partially be considered 7A and 5B at the same time ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

It doesn't make sense in the first place when Urashiki was easily able to go through Gaaras sand but strongest god tier Momoshiki couldn'tƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å That right their tells you this all was PIS and should be considered an Outlier for Gaara

@Astral

Momoshiki has demonstrated 7-A feats, this is true. The argument attempting to keep them at 7-A physically assumes:

• Sasuke isn't 5-B physically
  • Naruto has no Base 5-B feats physically
And it doesn't take into consideration Momoshiki taking out the Kage was a casual display of power.

Clearly, the points about Naruto and Sasuke are false.

That's the sad point though, the honestly think he's actually 7A when he was taking on two 5Bs. Anyways again this has gone on long enough....it's time to conclude this

Momoshiki is a 5B character. It's logical that he should be able to do 7A feats. Any 5B character should be able to do that.

Hell adult Naruto has shown 8A feats if we go by that logic considering he defeated Boruto with a kick. That's why this stuff doesn't make sense at all. We know not to even consider scaling a character partially to one tier when it's literally PIS.

I mean, I dont know if you are being ironic (probably, but eh). Thing is Discussion Mods can edit and remove other's replies.

What is with the male symbols

Theoretically yeah, but you could just report him and get him demoted for abusing his power.

TheFinalOrder said:
@IMade Dude, drop the 7-A nonsense please. I already debunked that. You simply ignored my response.
You haven't debunked anything yet, you haven't even made a comment to debunk my entire comment nor posted any scans as counter evidence.

I disproved your Sasuke blocking Madara's Limbo with his Chidori argument (Read Above)
You haven't yet, you believe you did, but you're assumption is simply an assumption that doesn't counter the events.

Straight up, this isn't a durability feat, it's literally not a feat at all. Sasuke doesn't tank any hit nor do any visible damage. It's a misintepretation of feat by the OP.

Sasuke was already in motion to strike as we can see. We know Sasuke is in mid-motion with his Chidori Blade above his head as he's bringing it down, and that in the actual panel of the contact, Sasuke's sword is now actually down.

It's perfect and reasonable implication that the point of contact was with his Chidori Blade. Your stance relies on the entire assumption that we ignore these positionings and assume that Sasuke somehow was hit.

If we were to invoke Occam's Razor, your position would be denied due to the assumptions you must take being higher than the stance of Sasuke making contact through the Blade.

Also, at times like these where we have a form of confusion for feats, the anime is acceptable to use for clarity in how the event played out. The anime portrays the scene exactly how the manga panel's positioning and paneling plays out with Sasuke making contact with his Chidori Blade, not his person taking a hit.

There's no way this is a feat of Sasuke being hit, nothing implies that.

Kep's argument about Sasuke being tossed around by Kaguya is useless as SPSM isn't a significant boost, proven in manga and supported through the multiple portrayals in the Anime and Movie (By both Kishi snd Kodachi)
Which is an incorrect belief on your part since SPSM is a significant boost.

This is completely incorrect and baseless. I will now go back to the feat I said to remember earlier of Base Momoshiki and Base Naruto:

Base Momoshiki easily kicks away Adult Base Naruto.

This feat means Base Momoshiki's AP is around the level of Adult Base Naruto's Durability. For simplicity, let's say Base Momoshiki's AP = Adult Base Naruto's Durability.

You're currently trying to say that Naruto's AP and Durability is the same in Base and with Sage of Six Paths Mode. What you doesn't realize is you're contradicting himself with this.

Fusion Momoshiki trades blows with Adult Base Naruto, outspeeds this Naruto and overwhelms him in their scuffle. This makes sense since Fusion Momoshiki is stronger than before when he fought Adult Base Naruto at his base... yet immediately after this panel Adult Base Naruto shifts to Sage of Six Paths to immediately overwhelm Fusion Momoshiki. Momoshiki takes an elbow and kick from Sage of Six Paths Naruto that sends him flying while being in visible pain.

If Naruto's AP and Durability is equal in Base and Sage of Six Paths Mode, it absolutely makes no sense for Naruto to have overpowered Fusion Momoshiki with Sage of Six Paths Mode, it is literal proof that Naruto's AP increases. Naruto literally sends Fusion Momoshiki flying with a simple kick and an elbow literally rock's his world. If Naruto's AP was always the same then he would have done the same when he crossed arms with Fusion Momoshiki since he literally overpowers Fusion Momoshiki so easily with Sage of Six Paths.

Then we can compare their feats against Madara and Kaguya.

Madara:

Sasuke:

Naruto:

So in the fight with Madara, Naruto without Kurama was outperforming Sasuke with his perfect Susano'o. Not comparable, except in speed perhaps.

Kaguya:

Sasuke:

Naruto:

Not even close, Sasuke was pathetic against Kaguya and Naruto was the only one who tagged her, injured her and was keeping up with her speed wise. As we can see in both fights, Sasuke is using Rinne-Sharingan and Perfect Susano'o while Naruto is literally only using Sage of Six Paths Mode (no Kurama summoned once)... Yet Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o is casually destroyed by Kaguya in 1-4 hits while Naruto can trade fist with her and even overpower her, rip her arm off and injure her notably.

By feats, Naruto with Sage of Six Paths could also 1-4 shot Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o and Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o is explicitly more durable than himself, it's literally armor over his person.

You're trying to say Base Naruto is equal in AP and Durability to his Sage of Six Paths Mode and that Sasuke scales to Sage of Six Paths Mode... when Sage of Six Paths Mode literally outperformed Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o in their fight against Kaguya.

This is honestly ignorance and fallacious extrapolation to upgrade a character, it makes literally no sense.

Base Naruto is Comparable to Base Sasuke in all but speed.
I can agree to this because neither are 5-B.

Base Sasuke is comparable to SPSM Naruto in stats (Proven)
Not proven, yet you act like it's fact when it's completely untrue and has been repeatedly disproven. I've even linked above in this comment that SPSM Naruto outperforms Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o. It's not proven, but it is disproven.

Momoshiki's 7-A feats are Casual and he has demonstrated 5-B striking. If you continue to ignore the arguments disproving your stances, we'll have to just ignore them, otherwise, we'll be going in circles. Your opinion will be counted as against this, sure, but the arguments behind them would be disoroven thus it's just a situation of denial.
Base Momoshiki has no 5-B striking feats. Fused Momoshiki has no 5-B striking feats.

Base Momoshiki's Feats Are All Pathetically Below 5-B:

So a completely Base Momoshiki has no actual solid 5-B feats. The only one for contention is kicking Adult Base Naruto; however, Adult Base Naruto being 5-B is what we are currently discussing, it can't be used as evidence for Momoshiki since Momoshiki is supposed to be evidence for Adult Base Naruto, otherwise that's even more circular scaling. So there is no feat for Base Momoshiki being 5-B and there is an overwhelming amount of evidence for Base Momoshiki being Tier 7-A to possibly 6-C.

Fused Momoshiki is Kinda 5-B:
Fused Momoshiki is the only one who actually displays some 5-B feats, but not in all stats.

The only thing that appears 5-B about Fusion Momoshiki is in terms of physical durability (takes a hit from SPSM Naruto) and his Rock Golem creation (overpowered Kurama). He doesn't have anything else going for him about 5-B and everything that occurs after his premature defeat by the Susano'o Clad Kurama is not instances of 5-B since Momoshiki was explicitly severely nerfed to the pointh e couldn't move.

So Fusion Momoshiki would only appear to be solidly 5-B in physical durability and through the Lava Golem. His striking strength is not 5-B when Sage of Six Paths Naruto physically overpowers him easily and Fusion Momoshiki doesn't even kill 7-A characters and 7-A characters can stop his attacks.

Edit: And your argument about this being "Circular Scaling" is false:
I can literally copy paste your OP that proves this is circular scaling:

Base Naruto being 5-B Physically: This scales from Sasuke.

Sasuke has 2 5-B feats in the Manga throughout the Kaguya/Madara fights

Later in Boruto, we see Naruto physically keep up with Momoshiki

And Momoshiki is physically strong enough to hurt Base Sasuke with his strikes

It's a literal definition of circular scaling. Character Z iz 5-B because X is 5-B and X is 5-B because Y is 5-B and Y is 5-B because Z is 5-B. This literally goes against our rules.

Sasuke scales to 5-B physically through his own feats (Which you don't want to accept)
Sasuke has no 5-B physical feats as Kep and I have explained.

Base Naruto scales to 5-B through matching Sasuke physically
Sasuke isn't physically 5-B for Base Naruto to be 5-B from fighting him.

SPSM Naruto Scales to 5-B physically through his own feats
SPSM Naruto does have his own 5-B feats.

Momoshiki Scales to 5-B physically through his fight with SPSM Naruto and harming Sasuke.
I linked every single feat of Base Momoshiki and Fused Momoshiki, neither form had 5-B striking, but Fused Momoshiki had 5-B durability.

It's Base Naruto being able to keep up with Momoshiki after being demonstratably comparable to Sasuke is simply Supporting him being 5-B physically.
This chain of scaling falls on itself since the beginning scaler (Sasuke) is not 5-B in the first place. It's ironic you claim Kep and I are in denial, yet you yourself won't post scans to counter our scans and claims. You keep acting as if your own words are the words of god that are written in stone which is entirely incorrect. There is no evidence nor counter evidence to the scans we've posted above.

Giphycy ru TV vgfdf
Really, how hard is it to scroll above to read the arguments you "Claim" don't exist? And there are even some in the first thread you also conveniently ignored....

-sigh-....Tomorrow. I'm about to hit the sack.

Not hard at all, this comment and this one that I've recently made are in response to the latest points you had on the subjects while also addressing your OP which you yourself said was updated for the latest points.

Ever since I've posted those comments, every comment you've made has been among the lines of:

"I've already debunk this in a previous comment", while you also post no scans whatsoever nor explain your beliefs despite by rebuttals being updated and sourced.

I'd advise you to go over the counters and actually attempt to refute them with updated points and scans.

I'm vastly neutral to how this all ends (meaning I won't get overly emotional no matter what way the wind ends up blowing) but I will say this:

Ultimately, after reading through both threads, I believe that IMade makes the most sense, little though my opinion may count. Hence, I shall disagree with upgrade.

I disagreed with 7-A downgrade

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I'd advise you to go over the counters and actually attempt to refute them with updated points and scans.
Cute, but when I do, for the 3rd time, you better not conveniently miss it, otherwise i'm going to start thrashing you when you attempt to get on your high horse and start spewing nonsense, again and again and again. I'm tired of your shit, IMade, no more dancing around trying to be nice.
You wanna act ignorant (And it's not a insult, look up the definition. Facts are facts), the least I can do is treat you as such.

Oh, and since i'm liable to be reported let it be on the record that yes, I'm irritated from having you consistently falsely claim things about me and my arguments because of your own incompetence.

So, you've been warned...

Nedge1000 said:
I disagreed with 7-A downgrade
Kurama (Kyübi) is 6-B
Has nothing to do with Base Naruto, Base Sasuke, Base Momoshiki and Base Kinshiki.

Base Naruto Uzumaki (Adult) old cal for 6-B
This wasn't accepted nor applied to Base Adult Naruto.

At worse, Naruto Uzumaki (Adult) struggle against Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki's attack.
I've already addressed this several times:

Naruto Uzumaki (Adult) fought against Toneri Ōtsutsuki who has this feat
This isn't Base Naruto nor Base Toneri. Has nothing to do with our discussion here.

Also, it would mean Tobirama Senju is stronger which make no sense lore wise
Tobirama is also 7-A.

Shinju (Jübi) has feats higher and even 5-B feats
Has nothing to do with Base Naruto, Base Sasuke, Base Momoshiki and Base Kinshiki.

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki and Hamura Ōtsutsuki's calculation 5-B calc

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki is a legit 5-B superior to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki normally and Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki is hypothesized to be a greater threat here (only using this video for this manga scan for now)
Again something I've gone over several times in the threads:

Threat =/= AP:

Being a greater threat means nothing about durability, AP or speed. You should know this after being on the wiki for a while.

I can be a greater threat than Conor McGregor if I knew how to make bombs, but he's stronger, faster and more durable than me.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki were greater threat than Kaguya due to Chakra Pill being massive amps and things they were collecting and had stocks of.

Plus, it could have been potential threat. Momoshiki's line was getting stronger through absorption of their partner which amps them. Plus the Chakra Pills, I would classify them as a greater threat, especially since they wanted to destroy the world's inhabitants like the previous worlds.

Killer B is captured: High 6-C feat
Already addressed several times as well:

It's not a Base Momoshiki feat.

BlackeJan said:
I ain't tryna be rude here but the 7A thing is utterly ridiculous and it was debunked the moment it was said. If Fused Momo is 5B for fighting 2 5Bs and their base forms wasn't one shotted + they could stay in a CQC (though was getting destoyed) + Base Sasuke got stabbed with black rods and was still alive + Sasuke used a regular Chidori and it hurt Fused Momo + Base Naruto put all his chakra into Borutos Rasengan and it one shotted Momo....then that's means they r 5B in general which in turn makes Base Momo 5B since he kicked Naruto across the face

Still waiting for the people that disagreed to tell me how any of them is 7A when a younger Naruto tanked a 6B explosion with no damage
I'm still waiting

BlackeJan said:
I ain't tryna be rude here but the 7A thing is utterly ridiculous and it was debunked the moment it was said. If Fused Momo is 5B for fighting 2 5Bs and their base forms wasn't one shotted + they could stay in a CQC (though was getting destoyed)
All of Fused Momoshiki's feats:

The only thing that appears 5-B about Fusion Momoshiki is in terms of physical durability (takes a hit from SPSM Naruto) and his Rock Golem creation (overpowered Kurama). He doesn't have anything else going for him about 5-B and everything that occurs after his premature defeat by the Susano'o Clad Kurama is not instances of 5-B since Momoshiki was explicitly severely nerfed to the point he couldn't move.

So Fusion Momoshiki would only appear to be solidly 5-B in physical durability and through the Lava Golem. His striking strength is not 5-B when Sage of Six Paths Naruto physically overpowers him easily and Fusion Momoshiki doesn't even kill 7-A characters and 7-A characters can stop his attacks.

+ Base Sasuke got stabbed with black rods and was still alive
Tobirama, Hashirama and Base Naruto have been stabbed by black rods as well. They aren't 5-B either. Also, Sasuke is never stabbed by black rods.

+ Sasuke used a regular Chidori and it hurt Fused Momo
Momoshiki doesn't have an injury nor does he grunt in pain.

+ Base Naruto put all his chakra into Borutos Rasengan and it one shotted Momo....then that's means they r 5B in general which in turn makes Base Momo 5B since he kicked Naruto across the face
That's not a regular Rasengan and we're talking about a weakened Fused Momoshiki who previously couldn't even move before he asborbed some Ninjutsu and took some Chakra Pills to boost himself from his incapacitated state.

You mean an unaccepted 6-B calc? There is a reason Naruto is listed as Unknown and not 6-B.

Mindovin said:
We're talking about physical Base Sasuke. That is Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke with a Jutsu that isn't anywhere near his regular arsenal, especially since the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei was not made of Sasuke's own Chakra, it was made of Hagoromo's Chakra.

Hagoromo literally states that he gave away his Chakra which we know was to Naruto and Sasuke and it was explicitly for the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei Jutsu as Kaguya points out. Sasuke already used that Chakra up.

@IMade

No the 6B was accepted iirc but people had argued that Naruto was higher or cause of his chakra being golden and so is his chakra cloak so no. Fused Momo took on two 5Bs and Base Naruto/Sasuke was able to stay in there so that's also a no. Yeah they got hit by black rods....and they were immobilized while Base Sasuke was still talking and (slightly) moving so again no. The anime is supporting canon so it can also be used and shows things more clearer....I honestly find this funny cause and people here literally think that they aren't even 5B when Kaguya herself is and SOSP/RinneSharigan had to be used to fight Fused Momo SO AGAIN NO....

BlackeJan said:
@IMade No the 6B was accepted iirc but people had argued that Naruto was higher or cause of his chakra being golden and so is his chakra cloak so no.
It's not, which is why he's listed as Unknown

Fused Momo took on two 5Bs and Base Naruto/Sasuke was able to stay in there so that's also a no.
Fused Momoshiki has only 5-B feats in durability from being hurt by SPSM Naruto and 5-B with the Lava Golem which overpowers Kurama.

He has no 5-B feats in any other stat. I literally listed every feat of his to you and you're still claiming he has 5-B feats in things he doesn't do.

Yeah they got hit by black rods....and they were immobilized while Base Sasuke was still talking and (slightly) moving so again no.</div>

Base Sasuke isn't hit by black rods.

The anime is supporting canon so it can also be used and shows things more clearer....
The anime arc of the Momoshiki arc is an adaption of the manga with added filler to extend the episode. The filler scenes aren't canon, the overall plot is though. So no, the anime only scenes aren't part of the canon manga.

I honestly find this funny cause and people here literally think that they aren't even 5B when Kaguya herself is and SOSP/RinneSharigan had to be used to fight Fused Momo SO AGAIN NO....
Kaguya is 5-B for being greater than Hagoromo who is 5-B for providing the Chakra that gave SPSM Naruto and Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke's 5-B feat.

Where Fused Momoshiki sits in this sale is he can take hits from SPSM Naruto and that his Lava Golem overpowered the Kurama manifestation.

Everything else he has consistently lower stat feats and no actual 5-B feat for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back