• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 2: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto does use Sage Chakra to use the Biju Attack against Sasuke, which would imply Sage Mode is stronger....?

Amexim said:
Naruto does use Sage Chakra to use the Biju Attack against Sasuke, which would imply Sage Mode is stronger....?
Sage Mode is only an individual absorbing Nature Energy and balancing it at a 1/3rd ratio with their Yin/Yang Chakra, resulting in a dramatic increase in power. The "Strength" of a SM is determined by the Base Strength of the Individual's Chakra.

It's not as cut and dry as SM > SPSM.

Overview:

• Borito Manga is canon.
  • Borito Anime is NOT Canon.
Feats:

• Base Sasuke vs Base Momoshiki without using Susano'o. Upgrade'
  • Base Naruto (Using 3/4 of his chakra) he use taijutsu because Momo was absorbing his Jutsus. His base rasengan still killed him. Upgrade
Contraversy:

• Sasuke only got Rinnegan.
  • Sasuke doesn't have six path chakra.
Debunk:

• Kakashi didn't had six path mode and still harmed Kaguya.
Contraversy:

• Sakura harmed Kaguya.
My response:

I am neutral on this for now.

Hmmmm, AFAIK, Sakura only slightly wounded Kaguya, Nardoe and Sauce were the ones dealing the most damage. It's like Cap restraining Thanos briefly.

Sakura didn't even harm Kaguya with jutsu. Sakura harming Laugyw as a counter argument is automatically null cause Kakashi harmed Kaguya with jutsu which she should have been immune to but Kakashi has SPC. So why people are bringing up Sakura makes no sense when the subject is jutsu

Also the fact that Sasuke could stand on Narutos TSB means he has it

AstralKing7 said:
5B sword=Kinshiki
Kinshiki=Sasuke's durability
Correction: Sasuke Sword = Kinshiki's Chakra Weapons (Which are Jutsu).

Funny thing is, Sasuke was a ******* goof. He could One Shot Kinshiki if he used Jutsu. Him only fighting Kinshiki via Taijutsu is PIS.

I'm pretty busy with other series stuff and real life to focus on multiple pretty big threads, so is Kep which is why he hasn't returned here. We'll both get around back soon.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I'm pretty busy with other series stuff and real life to focus on multiple pretty big threads, so is Kep which is why he hasn't returned here. We'll both get around back soon.
Just make sure you guys check the OP for updates.

I don't think Kep ever stated that, he did say though that the Sword with Chidori Blade is 5-B.

Plus, the sword in the War Arc was destroyed by lava, the one in Boruto is entirely different.

In addition to that, the sword in the War Arc couldn't be 5-B unless it was 5-B throughout the entire run of the Timeskip since Part 2 started in the mid 200 chapters.

Yeah Kep literally said that bro. He said Sasuke's sword had more 5B feats than Sasuke himself. Also the sword we are talking about isn't the Kusangi blade Sasuke had in shippuden but his new sword.

At the time Kep had talked about Chidori blade, but i guess you got lost in wall of text because he literally did say that Sasuke's sword has 5B feats not the Chidori blade.

Logically speaking, Sasuke sword has to be enhance with his chakra otherwise it would had been broken long ago.

Logically speaking I'm still tryna forgive out why we are forgetting that Sasuke has 5B jutsus but we don't scale his taijutsu to his chakra control. I mean his jutsus are 5B so his taijutsu should be as well because of his level chakra control

So again....this won't be going anywhere unless we have someone other then @Kep comment here. Where's @real coward since I'm sure he can give his opinion

Reall? But that Naruto speed discussion on Toneri he was a part of. Ok then is there anyone else that can participate? I don't wanna bother Ant-sama but I feel that he could leave an opinion here then tend to others that he deems important

Real he said it before I don't know if he has read or watched through Naruto now

Tbf the speed discussion was more of a context and calc subject than just verse specific. Any calc member could give their thoughts on that

Well u thought him participating in it was cause he watches Naruto but oh well. Imma ask Ant-sama if he wouldn't wanna drop an opinion here

@TenshinG, then, we might as well have a Respect thread blogs post for feats to limit debunking CRT.

Highlighting a HST thread doesn't seem like the best idea

If you were revising more than two to four characters I would reconsider highlighting it.

So, overall, don't we have an overall agreement here about adding the upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back