• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

>Soooo....can anybody explain why we don't use the Light Fang feat?

we did use it for madara attack speed but now its usless for madara

BMWFanboy said:
No point in it considering we've got FTL feats from Hagoromo too now
I'm not an expert on calcs but light fang was fired from pretty close range so it may yield higher results than delta's feats.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
It's definitely hype, but I've been thinking. Isshiki seems a lot stronger than Momo when solely looking at how each of them performed against Nardo and Sauce.

But maybe having a Vessel makes you stronger or something. Kinda like how Biju are stronger when they're inside a Jinshuriki. Who knows
Isshiki seems to be a lot stronger than Momoshiki, that's true, but Boruto has the jougan, so thanks to that I think we will see an equal fight between Isshiki Kawaki and Momoshiki Boruto.

Yea you're probably right. Boruto is the protagonist after all so he'll eventually catch up to the god tiers( alongside Momo of course).

I wonder what the Jougan can do though, we already know it can see chakra and whatnot, but that can't be it right?

Yea you're probably right. Boruto is the protagonist after all so he'll eventually catch up to the god tiers( alongside Momo of course).

I wonder what the Jougan can do though, we already know it can see chakra and whatnot, but that can't be it right?

UchihaSlayer96 said:

We will see what the jougan can really do, but for now I'm pretty sure that the jougan is even better than the tenseigan.

It's interesting..... I remember seeing an artwork where Boruto had double Jougan(or Byakugan not sure) and he had a chakra mode that sort of looked like the Tenseigan chakra mode Toneri used.

Sarada seemed to have Mangekyou too.

Yeah thats true but since its already been confimed that Naruto is going to die, at his last breath he would give Kurama or all the bijus to Boruto

Kawaki's arm is ok against Adult Boruto so I think that Naruto will not die, however Sasuke is the one who will probably die. "The one I should kill first is actually you Uchiha Sasuke" cit. Isshiki

Guys correct me if I'm wrong, but in this Scan it is said that when using the Reverse Lotus (it is necessary to have at least 3 open gates) the user stay dozens times more powerful than before? wouldn't it be a 10x Uprade on 3rd Gate?

https://**********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-85-page-8.html

That actually makes a lot more sense given that Might Guys 8th gate give him a boost of dozens of times. With the Narurowiki saying its 100x.

Guys a question, there was a databook or something like that where It was said that Adult Naruto is capable of blow up the whole Planet, isn't that enough with other things to return back to 5-B Naruto?

Edit: I've just found a thread about that.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Guys a question, there was a databook or something like that where It was said that Adult Naruto is capable of blow up the whole Planet, isn't that enough with other things to return back to 5-B Naruto?

Edit: I've just found a thread about that.
It was proven as a mistranslation as far as I'm aware. As the real translation actually states that Naruto's Bijuu Bomb can blow the earth, as in, the land, not the planet. The Kanji for "planet" or "Earth" was not in the translations.

So it simply states that Naruto can blow up landmasses, not the planet itself.

It was proven as a mistranslation as far as I'm aware. As the real translation actually states that Naruto's Bijuu Bomb can blow the earth, as in, the land, not the planet. The Kanji for "planet" or "Earth" was not in the translations.

So it simply states that Naruto can blow up landmasses, not the planet itself.

Understood, thanks.

Hey guys I was wondering if issike otutsuki would be the FV of the series or will we get another broken space dude out there.

I was checking and I just noticed that issike was the partner of kaguya just like Momo and kin, and they have gathered in a place for some reason (that place was shown in ch 35 or something) like if they're giving intels to the higher ups. I do think that there is still someone out there who's the strongest, probably the otutsuki king

I've also seen a databook statement saying that there is a Almighty God tree that created the entire universe so what if the otutsuki King/also was said as dragon king had eaten the universal God tree's fruit,like how kaguya ate Earth's........... Its all just theory for now but what uf it's the case and these otutsukis(kaguya,kin,momo,issiki etc) were in charge of taking the chakra fruits all across the universe and revive their king

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I've also seen a databook statement saying that there is a Almighty God tree that created the entire universe so what if the otutsuki King/also was said as dragon king had eaten the universal God tree's fruit,like how kaguya ate Earth's........... Its all just theory for now but what uf it's the case and these otutsukis(kaguya,kin,momo,issiki etc) were in charge of taking the chakra fruits all across the universe and revive their king
if theres some final otsuki dragon king idk how id feel lmfao, espically if hes universal

you need to link said statement, cause i sure as hell havent seen that anywhere.

BTW guys how strong do you think Prime Issike otutsuki might be, I mean in a nerfed, defective vessel he effortlessly managed to beat Naruto and Sasuke without even trying, so how strong he might be at his full power in real, body along with his Juubi absorbed........... At least Star level I guess

BTW guys how strong do you think Prime Issike otutsuki might be, I mean in a nerfed, defective vessel he effortlessly managed to beat Naruto and Sasuke without even trying, so how strong he might be at his full power in real, body along with his Juubi absorbed........... At least Star level I guess
He'd definitely be able to outdo her large star level feat, so at least large star level.

This statement shows that there is a Greater Almighty God tree which created the Universe and Ten tails is a mere fragment of it
Will the God Tree have a page?

Back