• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

Battler356ushiromiya said:
This statement shows that there is a Greater Almighty God tree which created the Universe and Ten tails is a mere fragment of it

I've said this a while ago. That tree is most likely the World Tree. Like the world tree in Norse mythology.

I've said this a while ago. That tree is most likely the World Tree. Like the world tree in Norse mythology.

Yeah Right.......and if truely the otutsuki King ate it's chakra fruit,then he's definitely going to be OP broken beyond repair lol

I mean with the narrative and plot surrounding the different dimensions/universes it makes sense for there to be a World Tree that connects all of the dimensions to each other

I don't think those dimensions created by otutsukis are Universe sized, But yeah the world tree might be connecting all the dimensions and the actual universe with each other

U do realize there is only one novel where Momoshiki was in his dimension right?? And it's not canon in the first place

Not only that kaguya was only going to recreate her root dimension

The others already had civilizations living in them

Well Momo even said in the anime that this was his time space and asks kinshike that "how's the dimension I made" Also kaguya repeatedly said the dimensions were hers, she created those and wait none of those 6 dimensions of her contains any civilization

Another Entry that supports Kaguya creating her own dimensions and that too with mere intension and with Ameno she drags/teleports her targets/oppnents to her dimensions

Greeting! Lady and Gentleman! i have spoiled for you!

IMG 20200227 044725
Naruto = Snow White
Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki = Dwarfs

Jigen/Isshiki = Evil Queen

Sasuke = The Prince...?

I remember seeing in the OP about speed that Urashiki would be classified as "Unknown", because he were considered a PIS, but he is FTL, so only the feats of keep up with Sasuke in the desert fight were considered concrete and the anti-feats were considered PIS?

If kaguya's 6 dimensions each got planets, moons and stars to it, shouldn't it be at least solar system level rather than large star level
There's a calc that puts her at 4-B anyway

If I'm not wrong, it wasn't just going to destroy it rather after destroying it was also going to recreate a new one, which would take a lot more of energy. Not to mention that it's stated to be creation of a NEW TIME-SPACE which usually means a Universe

If I'm not wrong, it wasn't just going to destroy it rather after destroying it was also going to recreate a new one, which would take a lot more of energy. Not to mention that it's stated to be creation of a NEW TIME-SPACE which usually means a Universe
Let's not mention the word Universe lol won't go over well at all.

But yea I agree she was going to destroy and recreate it

Space-Time doesn't necessarily mean a Universe.

It can be literaly any size,its about creating a structure that contains both Space and Time.

Back