• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

Yup at least it does to fudo myoo sure. After all they are Information so them being omniscient isn't a big thing. Sad thing we couldn't see a battle of infinity samurais that would have been cool to watch

If kishi had not created S8 and worked for Boruto, we would have got S8 level feats in Boruto and the popularity and sales of Boruto have been 10× better.

Probably not actually, Kishimoto is done with Naruto I think. He did his bit on the project and has now left it mostly to a new author, S8 seemed like it was a passion project for the man.

Duedate8898 said:
Probably not actually, Kishimoto is done with Naruto I think. He did his bit on the project and has now left it mostly to a new author, S8 seemed like it was a passion project for the man.
Yea it's a shame it got axed. I'm sure it was devastating for him since he initially wanted it to surpass Naruto. I hope he comes out of this stronger and works on something else in the future, or potentially a S8 continuation.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
If kishi had not created S8 and worked for Boruto, we would have got S8 level feats in Boruto and the popularity and sales of Boruto have been 10× better.
Mmm... Yes Universal+ Immeasurable speed Boruto ƒæî

Cant kishimoto now not work with Boruto? or help it more since it will make boruto lot bettter

Would be far better if he completes the remaining story of Samurai 8 and more in a light novel featuring every characters school heads and their powers and abilities etc etc

Honestly. I can only count S8 as a commercial failure, but otherwise it was fantastic tbh. He did a really good job with the story and characters, and his writing seems to have improved a bit. It's a real shame it got axed prematurely. But honestly, he seems to have no passion for Naruto anymore, so I worry that if he forces himself to work on it we might end up with another mess like the end of Naruto (asides from the final fight of course).

Nah Kishimoto still has some love for Naruto he did the cover art for the more recent Retsuden Novels and he did help with the writing for the first few Anime/ Manga arcs of Boruto he just wanted to try something new and not fall into the trap most Managakas do being pretty much know for only one successful series and then falling into obscurity i hope he just works on Boruto more in the mean time while working on his next series or project just to hopefully improve upon it

it has so much potential but its bogged down by a mediocre Anime adaptation and questionable power scaling which takes away from the story abit like it feels like the series has regressed in a way in terms of scale if that makes sense

Well, even if he comes back the anime will likely not improve and will continue to have filler. I wish they'd start doing seasonal instead of ongoing because the filler is just shit xD. It'll also improve quality of animation and story. I guess the same could be said for one piece.

AstralKing7 said:
???? The animation is good literally. The filler is good as well.
Not always, and imagine how much better it would become if it was seasonal. They'd save so much budget and make all episodes look like ep.65 or even better lol.

Kishi gave $11 billion to jump just from naruto so if he comes back to boruto he's gonna give another $10 billion, but I'm hearing that he's gonna work with togashi now for Hunter×Hunter

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Boruto won't make anywhere near as much as Naruto did. The series just isn't as good.
Unfortunately true. A lot of old fans are also bitter towards Boruto because the series sidelined most of the old era characters, and pretty much follows the same Naruto formula without offering anything new.

Though these same problems can be said for DBS as well, and that hasn't stopped it from blowing up so you never know.

Kishi gave $11 billion to jump just from naruto so if he comes back to boruto he's gonna give another $10 billion, but I'm hearing that he's gonna work with togashi now for Hunter×Hunter
HxH ?? Really? Can you link to the source please?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
If boruto can make an arc even a fraction as good as the Land Of Waves, I might have some hope for it, but that's very unlikely. I'd even say Part 1 Naruto is a masterpiece.
It is for sure. Though I also love part 2 until the Pain arc.

War arc was hit and miss, especially the ending with Madara imo.

I thought the War arc was ok, could do without Naruto and Sasuke being reincarnations of the sons of ninja Jesus though.

BlastX said:
I thought the War arc was ok, could do without Naruto and Sasuke being reincarnations of the sons of ninja Jesus though.
My biggest issue was Zetsu tbh. And how they yeeted Madara out of the story lol.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
If boruto can make an arc even a fraction as good as the Land Of Waves, I might have some hope for it, but that's very unlikely. I'd even say Part 1 Naruto is a masterpiece.
The world building for part 1 especially the land of waves arc was so immersive, but what made so good was it was grounded, realistic in its own unique setting and was exploring a world never seen before. The problem with Boruto is we know the world, and it's changing into a dragon ball-esc world with aliens and explosions. The best hope for it now is to ride the wave an explore the sci-fi aspect of it. Otsutsuki arc presumably. I'd want to know more lore and how their society/world functions. Something like a soul society arc for it.

I'm boruot has barely been having explosions.

Think you guys honestly need to go and compare Boruto and read it with Naruto actually and see which one really has more explosions

AstralKing7 said:
I'm boruot has barely been having explosions.

Think you guys honestly need to go and compare Boruto and read it with Naruto actually and see which one really has more explosions
Lol I don't mean actual explosions its more me trying to say boruto has alienated the part 1 naruto lore. With the aliens, Gods and what not.

I hope this wasn't bad writing but during the fight with Momo boruto not only made the odama rasengan disappear but he also stored it as well, since he had to perform handsigns for clones.

I've always been wondering how sarada didn't even need to do hand signs for the chidori and she says she is still practicing. Bruh that's complete mastery.

Brah1234567 said:
I've always been wondering how sarada didn't even need to do hand signs for the chidori and she says she is still practicing. Bruh that's complete mastery.
Let's hope the anime or a novel showcases her training to master it. The kinda kind of skipped all that Lmao.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Brah1234567 said:
Let's hope the anime or a novel showcases her training to master it. The kinda kind of skipped all that Lmao
I also hope that they explain how that mf Ao survived the jubbi mega nuke.

Back