• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

100th Hokage said:
Battler356ushiromiya said:
Which Novel bro and what is DB state?
In the Sakura Novel
Idk since it seems that kido got 1000 times stronger due to a jonin reaching bijuu levels
Pretty much though it does give a range to scale off of and its more impressive when his base scales to Sakura's who can be scaled to KCM give or take

It does also say the drugs amp is proportional to the amount of chakra you already have so there could be something there

The intension of the calc was never to give all of Naruto's KCM and Bijuu amps 1000x+ multipliers but to just go BM Naruto, EMS Sasuke and the like are vaguely above or on Kido's level

AstralKing7 said:
Surviving a beating doesn't make u scale to them.
That's like me saying Goku is in the same ball park as Beerus first time because he survived. Like come on lol

Every knowledgeable member will tell you Isshiki is way way stronger than Naruto.
It does actually. Frieza scales to Broly for surviving a beating for an hour.

If there's nothing indicating the character giving a beating was holding back, you survived their AP one way or another. So you scale in dura, and if dura scales to AP, you get the idea.

It makes more sense for delta to be fighting a suppressed Naruto, since even kawaki in his base is shown to react to it. In my opinion the Kara members other than Jigen aren't on Naruto's level.

Naruto did say he was getting serious halfway through the fight though and he could be hurt by her he definitely is stronger than her but Delta is still relative to him and i just think the Kids are experiencing the biggest powercliffing ever like Kawaki blocking those lasers and Boruto and co. beating Boro who has numerous statements and implications that put him above Delta even one in this Chapter these types of feats are just going to keep happening imo

So if Naruto and Jigen are relative. A Jigen who is less than 10% can be beat by kashin koji who is able to take on delta. So this can only mean he Naruto was suppressed.

Somewhat i think he always had the upperhand in their fight and he was holding back his more destructive attacks that could 1 shot her but i think she does scale in Speed, AP and Durability at least to the point to where she's relative

It does actually. Frieza scales to Broly for surviving a beating for an hour.

My guy you do see the timeframe right. That very very huge time frame. You said 1 hour. That guy needs the endurance to survive so ofc he scales in durability. This is not the same as Naruto and Sasuke vs Isshiki. We don't scale like that at all lol

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Surviving AP is surviving AP.

Durability is durability.
Okay it's time to make some crts then.

You guys are getting endurance and durability mixed up and that's clear

no one mixing up endurance with durability

tanking a punch with little visible damage/no hole in their body = count as durability feats

If the Bleach update is accepted, don't you guys think we could create a topic about Naruto's multipliers? we have some declared as Curse Mark and 8 Gates, so we could put a minimum multiplier for Kurama Mode and Sage Mode, I think in terms of consistency they are as consistent was the Bleach's.

GTsek said:
If the Bleach update is accepted, don't you guys think we could create a topic about Naruto's multipliers? we have some declared as Curse Mark and 8 Gates, so we could put a minimum multiplier for Kurama Mode and Sage Mode, I think in terms of consistency they are as consistent was the Bleach's.
I agree, but I also know it'll never be accepted lol.

I also thought that Bleach's multipliers would never even be discussed again, but apparently they will be accepted, but this is also due to the fact that a good part of their fandom here on the Site agree with the multipliers, and I think that here in Naruto few agree and probably don't would support there in the topic, so maybe you're right kkk.

GTsek said:
I also thought that Bleach's multipliers would never even be discussed again, but apparently they will be accepted, but this is also due to the fact that a good part of their fandom here on the Site agree with the multipliers, and I think that here in Naruto few agree and probably don't would support there in the topic, so maybe you're right kkk.
Well I like to be cautiously optimistic. But never say never! FTL Naruto was an impossibility not too long ago so you never know.

I will wait finish the AP review and finish translating Novel Retsuden and I will create a CRT, in the meantime I will gather evidence.

Omimi said:

tanking a punch with little visible damage/no hole in their body = count as durability feats

And that's exactly where every knowledgeable member would disagree with you. If you think Sasuke and Naruto took no visible damage then idk what to tell you ƒñú😂

AstralKing7 said:
Omimi said:

And that's exactly where every knowledgeable member would disagree with you. If you think Sasuke and Naruto took no visible damage then idk what to tell you ƒñú😂
BOLD i said with little visible damage/no hole in their body

sasuke tanked Jigen 1st punch with little visible damage

sasuke tanked Jigen 2nd attack with little visible damage

naruto tanked Jigen 1st punch withno visible damage

naruto tanked Jigen 2nd attackand only his 3rd attack was able to hurt naruto/destroy his cloak

@Astral

Nobody is saying they didn't take damage. Hell nobody in their mind would say they didn't get wrecked because they did. But personally I don't think them being 10x weaker is reasonable. That much difference is more than enough to one-shot and even dismember iirc. Plus it wouldn't make sense since he was pushed to his limits as well.

I think him being twice as strong, or even 3-4x as strong is a bit more reasonable imo.

>I think him being twice as strong, or even 3-4x as strong is a bit more reasonable imo

agree lol

sasuke could took 2 hit from Jigen

and naruto 3 b4 going down

base sasuke has quite good dura lol

100th Hokage said:
Should we make a thread for multipliers found in Naruto?
it is better to wait for the review of the AP to be completed, because after that, if the multipliers are accepted, just apply in the updated and accepted calculations.

it is better to wait for the review of the AP to be completed, because after that, if the multipliers are accepted, just apply in the updated and accepted calculations.

When's that happening?

@Hokage

Probably soon, but it'll take a few weeks to complete if I had to guess based on the current pace.

@Hokage

It is already happening, they are reviewing the first part of the manga (classic), now we have to wait finish everything, as said by the Uchiha, probably weeks or months from now, the revision of part 1 is taking too long to be concluded, imagine when it reaches the upper layers...

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Yea it's almost like He's more durable than his susanoo Lmao.
Susanoo/Kurama Avatar were destroyed with one blow, both Naruto and Sasuke withstood more than 2 blows without breaking any bones apparently, so it was more than clear that they are more resistant than avatars

Susanoo/Kurama Avatar were destroyed with one blow, both Naruto and Sasuke withstood more than 2 blows without breaking any bones apparently, so it was more than clear that they are more resistant than avatars

It is pretty weird tbh. Doesn't make too much sense to me, but maybe Jigen was getting weaker as the fight went on. It makes sense considering his depleting stamina.

except Jigen never destroyed sasuke's perfect susanoo, he just pushed Sasuke out of it

Yea but he overcame it's durability with a single kick. Susanoo is supposed to act as a durable barrier. So it's still a pretty impressive feat imo.

Jigen is above naruto and sasuke, he did all that in an imperfect body and just using one ability and some Taijutsu. Anyways have the light novels been translated yet?

SinisterShadow703 said:
Jigen is above naruto and sasuke, he did all that in an imperfect body and just using one ability and some Taijutsu. Anyways have the light novels been translated yet?
Yea nobody is arguing that he's not above them. The debate has been just how much stronger is he pretty much.

Insanely stronger. Considering the fact that he was still beating them with Karma form. The only reason he used Otsutsuki form was because his speed in karma wasn't fast enough to evade the good coordination between Sasuke and Naruto

Does Naruto even have significant multipliers that directly affect stats of the endgame characters? There's only Gate multipliers at the top of my head...

JohnHendrix212 said:
Does Naruto even have significant multipliers that directly affect stats of the endgame characters? There's only Gate multipliers at the top of my head...
Boil Release i think was compared to the Sixth Gate not sure

Back