• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

Kashin Koji should be upgraded to scaling above Delta now, he's seen her fight and is still perfectly confident he can take her down

ÔÇÿTwas a very very good chapter tbh. For a chapter with no action I loved it. We really didn't need a chapter with more fights back to back.

The foreshadowing for the Otsutsuki is so lit. Ten Tails is even becoming more relevant

Yep, Kashin Koji should definitely be God tier. He's treating Delta like fodder to be put down should the need arise.

'Amado, I'm taking her down. Hope you don't mind.'

The way he said that was pretty casual, as if he could do it without a doubt. Lol.

Kashin koji is weaker than 10% Jigen. Delta is equal to or weaker than kashin koji. This means Jigen is at least 10x as strong as Naruto since Delta's attacks can kill Naruto.

Jigen need Ōtsutsuki Form power to knock out both naruto and sasuke

so i dont think Jigen 10x as strong as Naruto since he also think its hard to kill naruto

and both naruto and sasuke servive 100 % Jigen's attack

No. None of that is correct because I'm the first place Jigen was already stronger than Naruto with jsut Karma. He clearly stomps Naruto and Sasuke. They didn't survive his attacks at all. Susanno and Kurama didn't as well. That clearly points to Isshiki being way above their levels.

Also we literally know why Jigen thinks it's hard to kill Naruto and it's not because of strength ƒÿÉ

Damn so next chapter ten tails and issike, why does it have to be a month long....?........ BTW in boruto we ain't getting any impressive feats as we had in naruto and that's a disappointment.

Issike at his real body prime with ten tails would be thousands of times stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.

AstralKing7 said:
No. None of that is correct because I'm the first place Jigen was already stronger than Naruto with jsut Karma. He clearly stomps Naruto and Sasuke. They didn't survive his attacks at all. Susanno and Kurama didn't as well. That clearly points to Isshiki being way above their levels.
Also we literally know why Jigen thinks it's hard to kill Naruto and it's not because of strength ƒÿÉ
they did servive otherwise they wouldve died

And if Naruto was like 10x weaker than him his Low-Mid Regenerationn wouldn't even be relevant tbh. He's stronger than Naruto and Sasuke but in the same ballpark imo

at most Jige Ōtsutsuki Form is 2x stronger than naruto and sasuke physically since he fail to kill them

his punch did no damage to naruto and sasuke body

e.g like making hole in their body

if he was really 10x stronger than his punch would've make hole in their body or killed them

Surviving a beating doesn't make u scale to them.

That's like me saying Goku is in the same ball park as Beerus first time because he survived. Like come on lol

Every knowledgeable member will tell you Isshiki is way way stronger than Naruto.

>Surviving a beating doesn't make u scale to them

it does scale to thier dura

>That's like me saying Goku is in the same ball park as Beerus first time because he survived. Like come on lol

i dont know why u even comparing this to Beerus vs goku

its not like Beerus had to go full power to that.he simply touch goku and goku loses consciousness

also he didnt want to kill goku

while Jigen wanted to kill .also need to use Ōtsutsuki Form to knock out both naruto and sasuke and they didnt even lose consciousness

It makes more sense for delta to be fighting a suppressed Naruto, since even kawaki in his base is shown to react to it. In my opinion the Kara members other than Jigen aren't on Naruto's level. So if Naruto and Jigen are relative. A Jigen who is less than 10% can be beat by kashin koji who is able to take on delta. So this can only mean he Naruto was suppressed.

also i mixed-up Ōtsutsuki Form with 100% Jigen lol

Ōtsutsuki Form>Karma Seal >base Jigen full power = 100%> 10% Jigen

100th Hokage said:
It makes more sense for delta to be fighting a suppressed Naruto, since even kawaki in his base is shown to react to it. In my opinion the Kara members other than Jigen aren't on Naruto's level. So if Naruto and Jigen are relative. A Jigen who is less than 10% can be beat by kashin koji who is able to take on delta. So this can only mean he Naruto was suppressed.
Kawaki did say Naruto was holding back against Delta as to not harm the kids. So yeah you're right, he's much stronger than Delta at his full power.

Kawaki did say Naruto was holding back against Delta as to not harm the kids. So yeah you're right, he's much stronger than Delta at his full power.

When did kawaki say naruto was holding back if during the fight naruto stated he's going to get serious?

"Get serious" yet he didn't use Kurama Avatar or any of his stronger techniques. He essentially overpowered her absorption with a regular Chou Odama Rasengan, so a Biju bomb would vaporize her easily. At no point did Delta have the advantage in that fight.

And Kawaki himself said that he's got the upper hand against her. I'll look for the scan later.

I wonder what does Roman Empire have existed in Narutoverse because of Roman number? Did Otsutsuki wipe off Roman Empire?? I don't know about that Roman's history in Narutoverse.

Edit: Also Amado is the GOAT.

NaruRiasUzumaki said:
I wonder what does Roman Empire have existed in Narutoverse because of Roman number? Did Otsutsuki wipe off Roman Empire?? I don't know about that Roman's history in Narutoverse.

Edit: Also Amado is the GOAT.

This is actually true. Why do they have Roman numbers???

Could just be one of those anime/manga conveniences that never get explained

Like the universal language being english/japanese when some outside species come to bust someone's life inside out.

Back