• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Kishi gave $11 billion to jump just from naruto so if he comes back to boruto he's gonna give another $10 billion, but I'm hearing that he's gonna work with togashi now for Hunter×Hunter
wait he will work with togashi ????? where is that from???XD

Zoro21043 said:
Battler356ushiromiya said:
Kishi gave $11 billion to jump just from naruto so if he comes back to boruto he's gonna give another $10 billion, but I'm hearing that he's gonna work with togashi now for Hunter×Hunter
wait he will work with togashi ????? where is that from???XD
Togashi and Kishimoto are good friends IRL so it wouldn't surprise me

If that happens could the curse of the Hiatus finally be lifted?! Damn I'm getting excited lol

I didn't realize the Part II anime had a mini arc where they basically abridge Part I until recently.

Kidkinsey said:
lowkey... shippuden>part 1

anyways i agree we should make as thread on multipliers for naruto
I know 1st Gate and Curse mark are accepted. Is there any other notable multipliers?

It was always weird to me that MS and EMS amped stats other than visual based ones (like reaction speed)

Well Karin said that Sasukes chakra is much more intense during 5 kage summit than it was previously with CM2. Also it is mentioned that the more hatred sharingan user has, the more powerful they become. Its a curse of hatred amp. The opposite of that would be a will of fire amp which Naruto got when he fought Gaara back in part 1. This could be a way to explain how Naruto and Sasuke suddenly got more powerful out of nowhere.

BlastX said:
It was always weird to me that MS and EMS amped stats other than visual based ones (like reaction speed)
The base sharingan boosts pre-cog but ms is superior to the cm2 which boosts speed and potency. Shisui in the novel states it increases the chakra of one by several times if I recall.

Metalija said:
Yeah but the Kyubi didn't amp him in his fight with Gaara until the very end.
No I was just saying it's another way he boosts himself, not the only way. Sorry if I wasn't clear lol.

The base sharingan boosts pre-cog but ms is superior to the cm2 which boosts speed and potency. Shisui in the novel states it increases the chakra of one by several times if I recall.

Could you post scans please? Sounds really interesting.

Metalija said:
Sage mode should be AT LEAST 10 times multiplier since curse mark is a shittier version of sage mode.
yeah ATLEAST because remember sage mode>sasuke and kimi heaven and earth cm> jirobo basic curse seal that was a 10x mult

IDK, is it weird to be attracted to Part 1 Naruto? It's the same thing.

Fair lol. Besides with Hinata's "downgrade" our options are limited xD.

Back