• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto General Discussion Thread 53!!! Road to 100!!

SinisterShadow703 said:
Jigen is above naruto and sasuke, he did all that in an imperfect body and just using one ability and some Taijutsu. Anyways have the light novels been translated yet?
Isshiki above naruto and sasuke, he did all that in an imperfect body(Jigen)

Since Naruto knows how to use Boil Release. And Boil Release is somewhat comparable to Sixth Gate. Doesn't that make Naruto Small Planet Level in AP?

Can't the strongest God tiers be upscaled from Toneri anyway? Because Even BSM Naruto is a lot stronger than him, and can one shot him with a chakra infused punch in base lol.

Omimi said:
it was rejected by calling it outlier
Well that's clearly not the case anymore so this is definitely worth revisiting imo. Small Planet lvl Naruto being an outlier is stupid lol.

Padaruyos said:
Since Naruto knows how to use Boil Release. And Boil Release is somewhat comparable to Sixth Gate. Doesn't that make Naruto Small Planet Level in AP?
Is there something comparing boil release to sixth gate!?

Are the ultimate ninja (not storm) games considered official? If yes, could i request calcs for the ultimate jutsus?

Like i said I'm not sure but I remember Naruto comparing Han to Lee or something i'll have to find the scan when hes fighting the Jins

Thelastmlg said:
Are the ultimate ninja (not storm) games considered official? If yes, could i request calcs for the ultimate jutsus?
No it's not considered canon. The only way to implement feats and scaling from the games is through non-canon profiles, but that has been rejected as far as I know unfortunately.

Thelastmlg said:
They can be calced but they can't be implemented, though it may be possible to have profiles for them since they are different from canon rather than "canon but with higher stats"

The anime version may also fall in this criteria

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Thelastmlg said:
No it's not considered canon. The only way to implement feats and scaling from the games is through non-canon profiles, but that has been rejected as far as I know unfortunately.
I said official though, like dragon ball heroes.

BlastX said:
They can be calced but they can't be implemented, though it may be possible to have profiles for them since they are different from canon rather than "canon but with higher stats"

The anime version may also fall in this criteria
Truth be told i'm only curious on how people could calc stuff like itachi's great fireball and stuff, maybe making user blog profiles IDK

Like i said I'm not sure but I remember Naruto comparing Han to Lee or something i'll have to find the scan when hes fighting the Jins

Okay that might come in handy for sure

That calc is consistent with the series, especially with the moon being teleported by 100 shinobis concentrating their Chakra together. We know kcm 2 naruto was able to give Shinobi alliance 3x the chakra reserves of kakashi twice to 10s of thousands. Some may say "then itachi is moon level since 100 Shinobi can do tht". That's illogical and assuming itachi even have the chakra reserves of 100 shinobis combined, people with small reserves tend to focus more on ap attacks rather than dc since they lack the reserves for dc attacks. But eh I don't come to this wiki for power scaling rather for description of abilities, they tend to knit pick and toss outlier in scenarios without thinking.

That's not naruto, is it?

I mean, both the character and the series, right?

Right?!

For real though, the feats seem to be ridiculous and i don't even follow the manga.

But that dude with the white cloak is naruto?

SinisterShadow703 said:
That calc is consistent with the series, especially with the moon being teleported by 100 shinobis concentrating their Chakra together. We know kcm 2 naruto was able to give Shinobi alliance 3x the chakra reserves of kakashi twice to 10s of thousands. Some may say "then itachi is moon level since 100 Shinobi can do tht". That's illogical and assuming itachi even have the chakra reserves of 100 shinobis combined, people with small reserves tend to focus more on ap attacks rather than dc since they lack the reserves for dc attacks. But eh I don't come to this wiki for power scaling rather for description of abilities, they tend to knit pick and toss outlier in scenarios without thinking.
I do agree mostly however remember a high level jonin kido increased his power by 1000 times a sakura stomped him

Yeah Man hachimaru now has immeasurable speed,infinite strength literally everything infinity,he even surpassed time and space. Can use every techniques like atmos fangs with infinity stats.considering the fact that 1k-2k atmos fangs is Star level so an Infinity stats Atmos fangs will destroy everything. Sad that it got axed or else we could have seen far higher levels of existence and feats

Back