• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf it's not like Naruto blew up a planet on screen or something, so most of his scaling heavily relies on interpretations and calcs (which themselves can be very debatable as well). Especially if you're really conservative with scaling or just don't buy calcs in general

I once had a guy claim Allmight punched harder than Naruto because Allmight can destroy buildings with the shockwaves of his punches and Naruto can't. He wasn't stupid or anything he was just bad at scaling since he took DC over everything else.

Tbf it's not like Naruto blew up a planet on screen or something, so most of his scaling heavily relies on interpretations and calcs (which themselves can be very debatable as well). Especially if you're really conservative with scaling or just don't buy calcs in general

I once had a guy claim Allmight punched harder than Naruto because Allmight can destroy buildings with the shockwaves of his punches and Naruto can't. He wasn't stupid or anything he was just bad at scaling since he took DC over everything else.
If we went with DC only, the verse wouldn't be Tier 7.

I mean even DC can be heavily debatable. Especially scaling DC of stuff like TBBs to physical punches, when you don't know how to scale.
Well, his arguments weren't limited to physicals anyway.

But like even if you just "eyeballed" certain feats without any calcs whatsoever it's quite clear they're above Tier 7. The Juubidamas and some ct feats are an obvious example. Then there's the moon slicer.
Where do you think the verse would get to purely off of DC?
Ignoring Toneri's moon slicer and Hagoromo's Telekinesis, probably somewhere in the High 6-B to High 6-A range. And I'm leaning towards the latter because there's quite a few calcs that land in that 6-A to High 6-A region. Also consistent with the lore since we have a couple of continent busting statements.

Personally speaking, I think the author wrote the god tiers to just be moon to planetary with broken (non combat app) creation feats. Anything above is just us using powerscaling mumbo jumbo and anything below tier 6 is just cope.
Yeah the constant "imma destroy the planet LOL" statements with all the on-screen moon related shenanigans in the war and TL make the moon-planet tier seem like the intended level for the characters.

It's also kinda why I don't fw the tier 4 stuff. We wouldn't be getting constant planetary statements and have characters be shocked Nard survived a moon cutting attack if bro was 4-B

I mean even DC can be heavily debatable. Especially scaling DC of stuff like TBBs to physical punches, when you don't know how to scale.
Well, his arguments weren't limited to physicals anyway.

But like even if you just "eyeballed" certain feats without any calcs whatsoever it's quite clear they're above Tier 7. The Juubidamas and some ct feats are an obvious example. Then there's the moon slicer.
Where do you think the verse would get to purely off of DC?
Ignoring Toneri's moon slicer and Hagoromo's Telekinesis (and I guess Telekinesis feats in general), probably somewhere in the High 6-B to High 6-A range. And I'm leaning towards the latter because there's quite a few calcs that land in that 6-A to High 6-A region. Also consistent with the lore since we have a couple of continent busting statements.

Last edited:
in the High 6-B to High 6-A range. And I'm leaning towards the latter because
I don't see any on screen or on panel feats of these successes and achievements

there's quite a few calcs that land in that 6-A to High 6-A region.
Bah! Fan made guesswork calcs!? Hawk-Tuah!

Also consistent with the lore since we have a couple of continent busting statements.
Hyperbolic Flowery Statements

Ignoring Toneri's moon slicer and Hagoromo's Telekinesis (and I guess Telekinesis feats in general), probably somewhere in the High 6-B to High 6-A range. And I'm leaning towards the latter because there's quite a few calcs that land in that 6-A to High 6-A region. Also consistent with the lore since we have a couple of continent busting statements.
tbh i dont see 6A calcs unless youre really inflating the already accepted 6C~6B stuff

ok let me rephrase
No, like, I was genuinely curious what you meant by mid tiers, cause it varies from person to person.
it would be ideal to get the gokage tier characters to multi cont
So you want High 6-A Bijū level characters.
It's pretty damn unlikely to be honest.
6-B/High 6-B is a more realistic highball.
but having it on the Juubito tier characters wont be too bad either
I agree. I actually have Juubito way higher than his current rating.

No, like, I was genuinely curious what you meant by mid tiers, cause it varies from person to person.
I like to see it as

God Tiers - people that scale to kaguya
high Tiers- juubito kcm2sm naruto, ems sasuke with senjutsu
mid tiers - raikage, edo madara, HH tsunade, kcm1 naruto, pain, itachi
low Tiers- weaker akatsuki or lesser important combatants
So you want High 6-A Bijū level characters.
It's pretty damn unlikely to be honest.
6-B/High 6-B is a more realistic highball.
I had em there at one point but abandoned those metas

Madara's susano's universal statement was using shinra bansho instead of uchu which means -all things- more than it does universe
could that statement be used to get it above pain's CT? since a less controversial interpretation is it being leagues above everything we've seen in the story till that point

Yeah the constant "imma destroy the planet LOL" statements with all the on-screen moon related shenanigans in the war and TL make the moon-planet tier seem like the intended level for the characters.

Even the focus on Earth in Dragon Ball highlights the importance of details and storyline. In the Naruto universe, the only significant reason for threatening anything beyond a planet was Kaguya and her Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO). Toneri, on the other hand, had no reason for destroying anything beyond Earth. His plan was to annihilate the planet, and recreate it from scratch, if Naruto hadn’t intervened he would have done just that. Furthermore, Earth is treated as a valuable asset, as shown by the Otsutsuki clan’s need to report on it, indicating its uniqueness compared to other planets. It begs the question: what would an Otsutsuki gain from destroying Earth or the main universe when they rely on harvesting its chakra, it makes not sense plot wise, however it does not limit them to planetary alone.

Casual feats ignored in boruto/naruto,

1. Momoshiki created his dimension
2. Isshiki shaking his dimension in the fight with koji. (shaky)
3. Naruto causing tears in space
4. Kaguya casually shifting the main universe to bring her own dimensions.

Even the focus on Earth in Dragon Ball highlights the importance of details and storyline. In the Naruto universe, the only significant reason for threatening anything beyond a planet was Kaguya and her Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO). Toneri, on the other hand, had no reason for destroying anything beyond Earth. His plan was to annihilate the planet, and recreate it from scratch, if Naruto hadn’t intervened he would have done just that. Furthermore, Earth is treated as a valuable asset, as shown by the Otsutsuki clan’s need to report on it, indicating its uniqueness compared to other planets. It begs the question: what would an Otsutsuki gain from destroying Earth or the main universe when they rely on harvesting its chakra, it makes not sense plot wise, however it does not limit them to planetary alone.

Casual feats ignored in boruto/naruto,

1. Momoshiki created his dimension
2. Isshiki shaking his dimension in the fight with koji. (shaky)
3. Naruto causing tears in space
4. Kaguya casually shifting the main universe to bring her own dimensions.
1) idk why that one keeps getting rejected, even the conservative calcs are all reasonable
2) this could be argued since its not like the typical shook the world text but instead say dimension implying it might be usable
3) bare minnimum this should be star level since narutos chakra is causing space time curvature past what the normal outerspace is capable of
4) UES issue lol

Madara's susano's universal statement was using shinra bansho instead of uchu which means -all things- more than it does universe
could that statement be used to get it above pain's CT? since a less controversial interpretation is it being leagues above everything we've seen in the story till that point
It already scales far above Pain's CT.

Back