• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They sealed Gaara away too. THEY SEALED GAARA AWAY TOO. How many guys are getting taken out of the picture by this? Are there only going to be 3 people left?

Hi Slayer, I reviewed the 5-B ratings that were sealed, and I have a minor concern I’d like to discuss with you.
What power do you think Toneri was referencing when he mentioned the ability to move the moon? Which moon was he referring to, and when was it moved? Who was responsible for moving it?
The reason for my questions is that Toneri intended to use this same power to destroy Earth by moving the moon. While we accept telekinesis for him, it seems inconsistent that Hamura, the actual owner of this power, doesn’t scale to it, especially considering that he casually moved the moon with his brother after a lengthy battle.

1. He was referring to the giant tenseigan
2. The Naruto moon
3. It was moved in the movie
4. Hamura scales above it though
I might be wrong. But My point was that Teisengan was supposed to mimic what SPCT did because this was the only time we saw that the moon was moved. Toneri would not have a reference to the moon being moved and the only time it was moved was in the moon creation by hag and ham. Thus, Hamura that casually performed this feat with hag should in fact scale to half of power. This is in Reference to the 5B that was sealed.

Guys, if Amado can spy on Kawaki via his eyes, doesn't that mean he has listened in on every conversation he has had? For example the ones with Ada and Daemon? Which means he has had plenty confirmation about Omnipotence from before his dialogue with Sumire. His supposed explanation on why he believes Kawaki is the one with his daughter's data could all be a lie to throw Sumire off.
Even if he heard all of it, his memories would quickly be removed and it’d become harder for him to believe any explanation afterwards
Which is why his explanation of trusting his “marks” seems the most likely

I might be wrong. But My point was that Teisengan was supposed to mimic what SPCT did because this was the only time we saw that the moon was moved. Toneri would not have a reference to the moon being moved and the only time it was moved was in the moon creation by hag and ham. Thus, Hamura that casually performed this feat with hag should in fact scale to half of power. This is in Reference to the 5B that was sealed.
Hamura does not just scale to half. Ne scales to the full value. Only difference is the 5b calc is not low 5b. That's what everyone scales to

Momoshiki not saying a word for 3 years is actually wild and the way boruto talks about karma is almost creepy.

Ikemoto did not take the route of momoshiki interfering just like kurama during training and all.

Makes me wonder what the hell he is planning. Did he see a deeper future?
Yh it’s depressing asl hearing Boruto talk about how it felt he was “dead” and Momoshiki has just been silent for 2 years trying to hijack him

For now yeah

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything that would indicate he is at their level let alone above just yet

Due to their not being enough info to say so confidently
Jura's assertion is just leagues better icl (at least than Isshiki, BM Naruto is debatable), and he's the next main villain so even narrative isn't on Isshiki's side

I think the context disagrees and thus I disagree with that sentiment
have you considered the two statements might have separate contexts
yamamoto-bleach-bleach.png

Headcanon time

Boruto’s line, ‘To think you would go this far,’ might suggest that Kawaki may have intentionally activated Boruto's Karma, resulting in Borushiki’s destruction of the Leaf Village. Additionally, it’s established that whenever Kawaki activates his Karma, Boruto experiences direct consequences.

No fanbase is has greater endurance than the Naruto/Boruto fanbase today

- C Tier Manga in writing running right now

- Manga has mid tier art

- Takes way too long for a new chapter with the quality we're given

- Anime on several year hiatus

- Complete lack of feats and almost complete lack of even statements

Etc etc

Many still defend it

Truly Kishimoto's strongest soldiers dickriders

- Manga has mid tier art

Etc etc

Many still defend it

C tier manga is wild

Not really, C is like average, and Boruto is very much average.

^This

When it's good, it's good ( B Tier )

But it doesn't have enough consistent good for me to put it solidly at that tier.

At the very least I would say it's consistently decent enough since Kara Arc to not put it below C though so it at least has that going for it

Hence in the middle at average ( C Tier )

- Manga has mid tier art

Etc etc

Many still defend it

lock your doors when you sleep tonight....

Jura outscales the uzuhiko.
Wouldn’t get too hasty there. 😬

Edit: Yes, Boruto says he can’t handle Jura Alone but his statements don’t automatically scale Jura above Uzuhiko. We know Boruto needs time to charge it to it’s fullest and even then he has to be able to tag Jura, but we already know that outside of Disorienting with FTG Spam, even Base Code Could react to his Speed.

There are certainly factors that prevent Boruto’s statement from just auto scaling Jura over Uzuhiko.

Last edited:
Back