• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know you man. You side with arc along with all his disrespect to me, calling me small , calling me his son, calling me a goober along with every other disrespect in the book. But then you find the smallest faults in my replies ( cause I said am not a sheep?).When you want to report me to ban me, all I ask is for you to give me a chance to defend myself.
If you think Arc has disrespected you, then go ahead and report him. It's not an excuse to be rude yourself.

GaKIIIzb0AMu4nM

@karo_senpaii what do you mean I'm disagreeing out of spite? Do you think I will simply accept any upgrade like you?. Im not a sheep and I think for myself. Imagine using terrible arguments to upgrade a fandom only to find the fault in your own argument and downgrade it, cause guess what the arguments are terrible. No wonder the verse gets an upgrade then and downgrade two weeks later. Inconsistent argument leaving flaws everywhere.
Wow. It's either english is not your first language or you're just bad at communicating with people.
I don't even know how to respond to this. You're right i am but a humble simulation in the samlex world. With you being the only real character

Yes. I also still believe that each Bijuu is suppose to be stronger then the last
If you add gyuki statement of kurama being to hasty to judge power based on number of tails and the fact that outside bee and kurama shukaku probably has one of the better feats out of the rest yeah I think the tailed beast are all relative save for 8 and 9

If you think Arc has disrespected you, then go ahead and report him. It's not an excuse to be rude yourself.
No, you go ahead a correct him, you and Tracer like you do to me. You guys are the mod, aren’t you? I’m never reporting arc I will only keep giving him the same energy that he is giving me. Along with everyone here.

Damage told us not to reply and I adhered to the rule yet here comes Karo saying I replied out of spite, no one cautioned him for judging my intentions and replying when we were asked to stop you were amongst the people that liked the comment showing your approval. Then I replied on a discussion thread letting him know I’m not a sheep ( which simply means a follower) and all of a sudden I’m the one that gets a warning. I’m not afraid of being banned I asked for a ban at a point. All I ask for is consistency.

Wow. It's either english is not your first language or you're just bad at communicating with people.
I don't even know how to respond to this. You're right i am but a humble simulation in the samlex world. With you being the only real character
The words that you are using here are quite harsh. Shouldn't you get a warning?

we should have some kind of april fool's day on here where we are allowed to change the tiers of characters to anything for one day just for fun. probably the only way Samlex gets his low 2-C Naruto

we should have some kind of april fool's day on here where we are allowed to change the tiers of characters to anything for one day just for fun. probably the only way Samlex gets his low 2-C Naruto
We do it for Goku most years, Naruto, Ichigo and Superman should get the same treatment. It would be funny

The one he did with kurama I above anyone done from 1-7
Yeah, but the thing is, we haven't seen the other Bijū do a solo charged Bijūdama, so we can't really say whether Gyuki's is superior or not.
In fact, we haven't even seen Gyūki do a solo one, cause realistically Kurama probably contributed way more to that massive Bijūdama.

The only interactions we saw between Gyūki and the other Bijū, they were pretty relative, so I just don't see a strong reason to consider him superior tbh.

Do you really want me to answer you

Also there is a fine line between disrespect and trolling. I don't think you know a line even exists
Interesting. Just to clarify which one are you doing

trolling is worse than disrespect in many cases as one can be done unintentionally and the other is done with an intent to provoke or upset. Since you’re the English teacher, I would expect you to know that. I highlighted your comment for Slayer’s attention because it seems like he ignores outright disrespect (or trolling) but focuses heavily on any statement I make.

Back