• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri saw the tears which led to the conclusion that in time the otutsuki will soon arrive this is because 16 curvature is indeed an abnormality, in fact they were not supposed to eat any fruit that is found on a planet like this instead report it to the clan. But Kaguya ended up eating the fruit.

I will go into details in regards to space curvature/ gravitational forces/ black holes and why it can cause tears as “Tears” in space could refer to extreme gravitational anomalies in regions of spacetime where the usual rules of physics break down, such as near black holes (singularities) or in hypothetical constructs like wormholes.

Last edited:
should be higher if it was so spread out they had difficulty pinpointing his location

make that CRT Lex🗣️🔥
If you say that this is true and it not just the earth region. Then the unidentified world where Momoshiki is eating the fruits can not be in the same universe( because it says I found tears in Kaguya world). leading to the conclusion that where Momoshiki is eating the fruit is indeed another universe separate from the earth universe as Momoshiki and Kinshiki would also notice the tears in that same universe. Thus parallel universes would have to exist.

I know this argument as been used multiple times but it is not a bad argument. If you need a few charkra from some casual shinobi (a few chakra because they did not use all of there chakra) to power a machine that is charkra based and can literally pulverize the moon ( this is above 5c by the way) then tell me why can't the earth contain chakra that is way above that.

I doubt anybody would disagree that Naruto Earth has more chakra to offer than an average planet. That's the whole point of the Otsutsuki coming to the planet. Add to that the fact that Shibai died here.

I doubt anybody would disagree that Naruto Earth has more chakra to offer than an average planet. That's the whole point of the Otsutsuki coming to the planet. Add to that the fact that Shibai died here.
Now let me surprise you. Part one Kurama has always had the potential to destroy the whole planet. If the energy of casual shinobi can destroy or pulverize the moon. Why can part one Kurama do the same? No one is ready for this conversation yet

If you need a few charkra from some casual shinobi (a few chakra because they did not use all of there chakra) to power a machine that is charkra based and can literally pulverize the moon ( this is above 5c by the way)
Nuh uh
It was going to teleport the moon away. Not literally nuke it.
“The lower two are diffusion chakra cannons! They can shoot multiple targets at the same time!
With these we will destroy the ring of meteorites surrounding Earth!”
The Raikage pointed to the ring dividing the sky.
“Above is a space-time chakra cannon. It can launch a target into another dimension in one blow. With this, we will make the moon disappear!”

Now let me surprise you. Part one Kurama has always had the potential to destroy the whole planet. If the energy of casual shinobi can destroy or pulverize the moon. Why can part one Kurama do the same? No one is ready for this conversation yet
The turn to world to ashes statement? I mean I doubt anybody needs to be ready for something they've seen a dozen times. Also wasn't the moon canon thing debunked?

The turn to world to ashes statement? I mean I doubt anybody needs to be ready for something they've seen a dozen times. Also wasn't the moon canon thing debunked?

Idk why you linked an outdated page to me when Testarossa gave you evidence on why this isn't accurate.

I remember using a similar argument for KN0
Low 2-C Kaguya and downscale until KN0 because infinity divided by any number is still infinity
2019-2021 was an insane era for me
This reminds me of an argument I once had with a bleach fan. He claimed the soul society is infinite and that since everything particle there is reishi that made the whole soul society then destroying even a reish tile on a house in soul society meant destroying a piece of infinity hence high3A for even fodders like hanataro.

When i saw this i logged out from discord, switched of my data and went to bed

Idk why you linked an outdated page to me when Testarossa gave you evidence on why this isn't accurate.
I'm arguing in regards to the wiki. That is why I posted that. But mind you, this is still an energy based attack, that has the ability to literally teleport an entire moon ( meaning it had to physically lift the entire structure, so regardless it is still moon level.

Which one? Why teleportation isn't AP or lifting strength? Or why tears caused by Naruto won't qualify as black hole level.
Mind you, they are using a Cannon that is powered by Charkra.

“This was the more powerful cannon, and it consisted of the top muzzle and had the ability to transport any target into another dimension, essentially causing the destruction of the entire Moon”

Last edited:
Mind you, they are using a Canon that is powered by Chakra.
That doesn't matter because any type of teleportation is powered by chakra, even FTG. And it's called a canon because it shoots it's "teleportation" like a beam. That is not enough to claim that it would have energy equivalent to someone physically lifting the moon and relocating it because it is not doing that. At the end of the day, it's a space time ninjutsu which opens a gateway of sorts to a different dimension. Just like when Minato teleported the TBB away.

And you can't really say Naruto caused a tear in space time, then calc it to black hole level, and then not explain why Naruto isn't creating a black hole passively. Any effect in the actual space time would cause an increase in gravity. If that isn't happening then it is not following relativistic physics and so can't really be scaled to irl phenomena like black holes etc.

I wonder which year naruto got to tier 5 or did he start with the curse of tier 5 and never got the chance to escape it
lol no, Naruto started WAY lower than that, Shippuden god tiers were hardcapped at tier 7 at one point, you can look at very old profile revisions right now and see for yourself.

if it weren't for a lot of guys who are now "downplayers" apparently, naruto never would've gotten to tier 5 let alone maintain it for years.

Back