• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unfortunately, I didn't come here to make friends. I knew the amount of backlash I would face trying to do this alone. I'm not one of those guys that goes with the popular, bowing there heads to a corrupt system. Call me whatever you want. Cringe or not I don't care, you guys were never my focus ( apart from ARC) my focus has always been this flawed system.
Calm down Ichigo Kurosaki.

Unfortunately, I didn't come here to make friends. I knew the amount of backlash I would face trying to do this alone. I'm not one of those guys that goes with the popular, bowing there heads to a corrupt system. Call me whatever you want. Cringe or not I don't care, you guys were never my focus ( apart from ARC) my focus has always been this flawed system.
You're a Naruto fan right

man thinks his the MC

apSRPEr.jpeg

Fight back *****
#Endcorruptsystem
America is next

I see you—trying to get noticed by making fun of me. All this time, you’ve been in the shadows, unnoticed. Now, maybe if you attack someone in the spotlight, you’ll finally get some attention, that the light will finally shine on you. But what a burden it must be, living in the dark. Who will help those still lost in the shadows?

It’s honestly hilarious hearing all this talk about "going with the popular opinion" and complaints about a flawed system, when the reality is that, objectively, the series has never been in better shape.

Back in the day, it took dozens of staff members from admins to calc members to general discussion contributors just to lift a rule that prevented Naruto characters from being upgraded to sub-relativistic speeds. Yes, there was literally a rule in place forbidding those upgrades.

We even had situations where a single staff member had near-absolute power over the verse, able to dictate whether your thread would be accepted or rejected on a whim. You could present an airtight CRT, only for it to be shut down with a simple "No" from that one person.

At one point, we had almost 10 staff members approve a downgrade for Momoshiki to 7-A, with barely any opposition to the decision.

The progress we’ve made is thanks to the many contributors who have worked hard over the years to improve the verse—whether during their time here or continuing to do so now. Suggesting that all this effort and change reflects a "corrupt system" is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

It’s honestly hilarious hearing all this talk about "going with the popular opinion" and complaints about a flawed system, when the reality is that, objectively, the series has never been in better shape.

Back in the day, it took dozens of staff members from admins to calc members to general discussion contributors just to lift a rule that prevented Naruto characters from being upgraded to sub-relativistic speeds. Yes, there was literally a rule in place forbidding those upgrades.

We even had situations where a single staff member had near-absolute power over the verse, able to dictate whether your thread would be accepted or rejected on a whim. You could present an airtight CRT, only for it to be shut down with a simple "No" from that one person.

At one point, we had almost 10 staff members approve a downgrade for Momoshiki to 7-A, with barely any opposition to the decision.

The progress we’ve made is thanks to the many contributors who have worked hard over the years to improve the verse—whether during their time here or continuing to do so now. Suggesting that all this effort and change reflects a "corrupt system" is, quite frankly, ridiculous.
Glad for the progress VS Battle Wiki has made. I don't disagree, because it has improved from what it used to be does not mean it is not still a flawed system.

I see you—trying to get noticed by making fun of me. All this time, you’ve been in the shadows, unnoticed. Now, maybe if you attack someone in the spotlight, you’ll finally get some attention, that the light will finally shine on you. But what a burden it must be, living in the dark. Who will help those still lost in the shadows?
I....don't even know what fictional character to put here anymore. this is just absurd lmao

saying something is flawed via being imperfect versus corrupt is two very different things.
Nope they are not. Honestly I'm done arguing today. If you believe it is imperfect then you still prove my point regardless. Thus if I call out certain flaws, it shouldnt be a surprise and I should not be looked at like a dummy that doesn't know what he is saying.

wait what?? do you have the thread or at least remember the name? that is madness
not the top of my head, i just know it was like 5 people including me arguing against the 7-A downgrade section, and at one point the CRT was 24 in favor, 4 disagree and 1 neutral, Tatahakai is the one that eventually turned it around, he was a former calc member and helped the verse a lot back in the day,

found the perfect song for this:

Arc, I realize I’ve said quite a bit, and I truly apologize for how I treated you. I don’t harbor any ill feelings towards you—you’re not my enemy. Though it seems we may continue to disagree on many aspects of this verse, I’ll strive to communicate with more grace and understanding moving forward.
Thanks bubba, I appreciate it. My feelings aren't hurt or anything lol, but yeah I'll tone down my snarky comments too. You having different scaling viewpoints than me doesn't affect my view of you as a person, I'm not holding any scaling takes I disagree with against you.

Back