• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hate to sound like a privileged mf but this is such a ridiculous question to ask.
It may suprise you to find out but the verse is bigger than Kaguya and her extended family.
There's Lifting strength to fix, profiles that are outdated, mid tiers speed revision, bunch of haxes addition for some characters etc. All of which are good things for the verse.
Hell, Ant was here a couple of days ago finding people to fix broken imgur links accross the verse. I don't see YOU volunteering to help.
Boruto's anime Canon was upgraded lately (not by YOU) and I don't see YOU suggesting possible changes.
It's always talks about the same thing that affects a dozen or so characters at most.
Fix up
…. Whatever man

So what's the issue again?

The last page shows exactly why I don’t come in this thread. Saying “you think the verse is capped at 5-B so you don’t want anything good for it” to someone who has upgraded the verse and has more upgrades in the works is actually ******* insane.”

You don’t know my history with ARC, so you can’t understand why I made that comment. Whether or not you choose to engage in the thread is entirely up to you, but don’t try to pin that decision on me.

It's concentrating all your chakra in your feet, so it should make you run faster than you can punch/kick with a lesser amount of chakra boosting your limbs
The two have nothing really to do with each other. Using X amount of chakra to swing your arm a certain speed doesn't necessarily mean that using a higher amount of chakra can cause your whole body to be moved at the same speed (two different masses involved).

The two have nothing really to do with each other. Using X amount of chakra to swing your arm a certain speed doesn't necessarily mean that using a higher amount of chakra can cause your whole body to be moved at the same speed (two different masses involved).
Would human level mass really be relevant when talking about superhuman ninja? Even in real life with "Tier 10" people, it's not like mass slows them down much, as people can run at worst a few times slower than they can punch

He actual does know our history, him and I talk to each other off site, and have been friends for years. So, he has all the necessary context.
I see. Then he would understand my stance on why you refuse to let the verse surpass 5-B, just to prevent it from competing with Bleach. You can offer every argument under the sun, even agree to a higher rating outside the wiki, but your goal for Boruto/Naruto here is to ensure it never exceeds Bleach. Just because you enjoy the series doesn’t mean you aren’t capable of harboring this bias—and you prove it every time. You even believe that the ETSO is 5-B! I know where I place this verse, but you can keep feeding people crumbs and expect them to applaud you or thank you. Let’s see what these Bleach fans will do with Shibai.

Maybe you guys don't know me by now. Whether or not people agree with me I will stand for what I believe is right. I would not succumb to your many voices.

I see. Then he would understand my stance on why you refuse to let the verse surpass 5-B, just to prevent it from competing with Bleach. You can offer every argument under the sun, even agree to a higher rating outside the wiki, but your goal for Boruto/Naruto here is to ensure it never exceeds Bleach. Just because you enjoy the series doesn’t mean you aren’t capable of harboring this bias—and you prove it every time. You even believe that the ETSO is 5-B! I know where I place this verse, but you can keep feeding people crumbs and expect them to applaud you or thank you. Let’s see what these Bleach fans will do with Shibai.

Maybe you guys don't know me by now. Whether or not people agree with me I will stand for what I believe is right. I would not succumb to your many voices.
Um, taking a quick look at Ichigo's page, even if Naruto was 4-B, Ichigo would still neg him

Bro, get outta here with this 2014 cringe....

Do you guys hate me?
do-you-hate-me-pain.gif

I said Bleach not ichigo
I'm not sure I get your mindset? Whether Naruto is 5-B or 4-B, he beats Bleach low-mid tiers (and even some high tiers from what I can tell), but loses to Bleach God Tiers.
Do you guys hate me?
No, but you should really stop making ad hominems on Arc and just focus on the argumentative side of things

No, but you should really stop making ad hominems on Arc and just focus on the argumentative side of things
lmao, no. what even?

Lex we don't hate you lmao, its just either funny seeing you crash tf out or annoying

Lex we don't hate you lmao, its just either funny seeing you crash tf out or annoying
Whether you guys hate me or not I don't care
Because.
I stand as a one-man army.

Unfortunately, I didn't come here to make friends. I knew the amount of backlash I would face trying to do this alone. I'm not one of those guys that goes with the popular, bowing there heads to a corrupt system. Call me whatever you want. Cringe or not I don't care, you guys were never my focus ( apart from ARC) my focus has always been this flawed system.

"Lets see what these bleach fans will do with shibai" 🤓☝️

You need to get your attitude under control. Quite frankly, I don’t care what beef you have with Arc, and I don’t care if you think he is biased, but all the ad hominem and appeal to motive needs to stop.
And you will ban me or what? If you want to ban me say so and do your worst, what do you think that I will beg you?, Arc is allowed to call me whatever he likes and say what he likes too, but when I call out his character big brothers shows up.

Last edited:
Back