• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone please tell me Minato did not literally die just so Naruto could see Kushina once. The two of them couldn't seal Kurama back inside Kushina, right?

And Sakumo died because he really just needed a hug.
Come to think of it, kinda interesting how:

-Kakashi was a prodigy genius with a variant skillset who later excelled because of the gifts his friends left him, and Guy was a dumb idiot with a tiny penis(presumably suggesting Adult Kakashi is packing), but worked so hard that he excelled at one kind of thing, then learned to support it with some other stuff(his first jutsu we saw was a Summoning btw)

-Kakashi's father was seen as the perfect shinobi, but was then reduced to dirt(no one helped that ************, Will of Fire my ass), and died because he fell from grace, while Guy's father was seen as pathetic, but, in his last blaze of glory, surpassed almost any Shinobi in the world, and died because he rose to grace.

-Kakashi's growth was represented when the weapon that presumably caused his father's death, the White Light Chakra Sabre, broke, yet Guy used the instrument of his own father's death, the 8 Gates, as his trump card in nearly all of his major fights.

-Kakashi, a loner, drew his greatest level of power from a friend, and Guy, a real friendly dude, drew his greatest level of power from himself.

-Both had techniques that could easily spell their death if used incorrectly(Gates/Chidori) and passed it on to students that passed it on to their children(presumably Metal Lee has the 1st Gate in the manga too).

-Kakashi was surpassed by all of his students multiple times, and Guy was surpassed by none of his(screentime lmao).

-Guy can't remember faces, which is very funny but also very sad, and Kakashi covers his face all the time, and it would be very distracting if he didn't(I saw a post suggesting Guy might actually have face blindness or whatever and remembers Kakashi because of the mask and the hair.)

-Their hair is different colors, which reminds me of the classic "yin-yang," or, if you're not a nerd, "Reshiram-Zekrom" dynamic, but interestingly enough, it's inverted if you look at it that way. Guy is bright and exuberant, and burns like the sun, while Kakashi is a little gloomier, quieter, and reflects like the moon.

But eh, what do I know?

Back