• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl it might just be the ability to distinguish clones from the real person.
Rage. Hatred. Sadness. Sorrow.
angry-angry-emoji.gif

No reason Inojin shouldn't have stayed dead to highlight the rising threats

If worried about how Sakura or someone else could have healed his stab wound

Kill him so badly even they can't save his life

Like you had Jura throwing around Bijuudamas anyways right?

Have Himawari be forced to use Kurama's chakra to be able to save the others but it comes at the cost of the already injured Inojin who won't be able to escape with them

Sakura can't heal someone from vaporization lmao

Impractical fashion and other dumb things that fiction has will never make the question not lame. Who tf wants to know the intricate reason behind why girls wear heels. I could have given you the real answer even if you woke me up after I drank an entire bottle of vodka the previous night.

It is a pointless question who's answer was very obvious. Just like how it's obvious why technology was so inconsistent in OG Naruto.

I'm brainstorming a couple abilities for characters in a thing, and I want to know if these are like, balanced or whatever.

1. I've got a hypothetical Sharingan thing from a single eye belonging to a dead Uchiha. His MS ability, if unlocked, is called Ōyamatsumi, and essentially, it's a Genjutsu that causes the vision of a target to stretch and distort as if they were a reflection in rippling water, but that triggers a Ninjutsu that does the same to the actual objects in their field of vision with a range of a few dozen meters.
2. The Rinnegan power of that eye, Ōmononushi, would expend a miniscule amount of chakra to coat objects it's used on in like, a faint purple energy that enhances their power and allows them to home in on targets when launched or thrown.
3. There's an Otsutsuki who was notably very weak, and basically a worse Kinshiki, who had a similar version of his constructs, but they have these hypnotic patterns that mean the people they knock out can't wake up until the construct is dispelled.
4. A seperate Otsutsuki has a Rinnegan ability called Amenotokotachi, which basically turns his eyes into voids that pull in anything that can be pulled into a space that small, including large masses of non-solid attacks. He can then shape the things he's drawn in as contructs and summon them outside of his body.

ass question, most mangaka draw stuff based on what they like visually not whether or not it would be practical unless they writing and drawing a historical piece
Exactly. As much as it irks me, you wouldn't see me asking Kishimoto why EM waves/EM induction were considered a new discovery in Boruto even though they had fully functional monitors and transmission in OG Naruto.

I'm brainstorming a couple abilities for characters in a thing, and I want to know if these are like, balanced or whatever.

1. I've got a hypothetical Sharingan thing from a single eye belonging to a dead Uchiha. His MS ability, if unlocked, is called Ōyamatsumi, and essentially, it's a Genjutsu that causes the vision of a target to stretch and distort as if they were a reflection in rippling water, but that triggers a Ninjutsu that does the same to the actual objects in their field of vision with a range of a few dozen meters.
2. The Rinnegan power of that eye, Ōmononushi, would expend a miniscule amount of chakra to coat objects it's used on in like, a faint purple energy that enhances their power and allows them to home in on targets when launched or thrown.
3. There's an Otsutsuki who was notably very weak, and basically a worse Kinshiki, who had a similar version of his constructs, but they have these hypnotic patterns that mean the people they knock out can't wake up until the construct is dispelled.
4. A seperate Otsutsuki has a Rinnegan ability called Amenotokotachi, which basically turns his eyes into voids that pull in anything that can be pulled into a space that small, including large masses of non-solid attacks. He can then shape the things he's drawn in as contructs and summon them outside of his body.
They sound pretty cool.

I've been thinking about Kurama scaling and how weird it can be. Base Hashirama's Wood Golem is stated to have fought evenly with Kurama and his weaker Wood Dragon restrained him, but Kurama is stated to rival Madara's Perfect Susanoo which is SM Wood Golem level.

So I thought of a potential solution: Kurama's physicals are Base Wood Golem tier, while his Bijuudamas are Perfect Susanoo level (I'm talking about both strength and speed; Bijuudamas being much faster than physicals is consistent with BSM Naruto's Bijuudama travelling at the same speed as SEMS Sasuke's Susanoo Arrow), which kinda makes sense with Madara talking about his Susanoo's destructive ability.

It's not completely consistent either way, but I think that makes more sense than Base Hashirama~Edo Madara
Kurama is superior to Base Hashirama's Golem considering he one-shots it

It's not, Danzo can only spam it due to Hashirama cells. But the ability itself is the same.
What? He has to actively maintain it and it can be broken like a regular Genjutsu by realizing you're under it meanwhile with Itachi it was a single cast use and Kabuto couldn't break it even with Itachi and himself knowing full well he's effected.

Write me on my wall let me forward Kishimoto's number

What? He has to actively maintain it and it can be broken like a regular Genjutsu by realizing you're under it meanwhile with Itachi it was a single cast use and Kabuto couldn't break it even with Itachi and himself knowing full well he's effected.
Okay, so, a couple of things.
It's not that Danzo has to actively maintain it. It's just that he had to actively mind-control Mifune in real time to have him say things that work in Danzo's favor during a delicate meeting that could escalate into conflict at any minute. He can't just give him a simple command and call it a day in a situation that has twists and turns unfolding in real time, which is why Ao noticed Danzo using it and then undid it. Meanwhile the crow that Itachi used on himself was programmed to give its victim one simple command - 'protect Konoha." Also, it's not that Kabuto couldn't undo it, in fact he was going to using a new Edo Tensei Kunai. But he just never really got a hold of Itachi or had a chance to do it.
The other thing is that genjutsu has a bit of a skill curve. Sasuke, Itachi, and Shisui are waaaaaaaaay more skilled at using GJ than Danzo, which was demonstrated beautifully in Sasuke vs Danzo. In addition to non-Uchiha also being inherently less effective at using the Sharingan. So it's probably a literal skill issue to some degree.

Okay, so, a couple of things.
It's not that Danzo has to actively maintain it. It's just that he had to actively mind-control Mifune in real time to have him say things that work in Danzo's favor during a delicate meeting that could escalate into conflict at any minute. He can't just give him a simple command and call it a day in a situation that has twists and turns unfolding in real time, which is why Ao noticed Danzo using it and then undid it. Meanwhile the crow that Itachi used on himself was programmed to give its victim one simple command - 'protect Konoha." Also, it's not that Kabuto couldn't undo it, in fact he was going to using a new Edo Tensei Kunai. But he just never really got a hold of Itachi or had a chance to do it.
The other thing is that genjutsu has a bit of a skill curve. Sasuke, Itachi, and Shisui are waaaaaaaaay more skilled at using GJ than Danzo, which was demonstrated beautifully in Sasuke vs Danzo. In addition to non-Uchiha also being inherently less effective at using the Sharingan. So it's probably a literal skill issue to some degree.
That's still really dumb since every Uchiha is supposed to have two different powers, even Obito who has two similar powers with the same name still has two different abilities.

So i’m guessing for the meantime Boruto is gonna be fridged and the Story will Follow Kawaki’s perspective for a volume or two, creating suspense for Boruto to return.

Essentially Boruto, after a few Volumes Gone and Kawaki gets shat on again and again, is gonna be: “You couldn’t live with your failure… and where did that bring you? Back to me!

That's still really dumb since every Uchiha is supposed to have two different powers, even Obito who has two similar powers with the same name still has two different abilities.
To be fair, Obito's abilities both essentially do the same thing, the difference lies in their respective range. But, yeah, I get what you mean.

Back