• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been thinking about Kurama scaling and how weird it can be. Base Hashirama's Wood Golem is stated to have fought evenly with Kurama and his weaker Wood Dragon restrained him, but Kurama is stated to rival Madara's Perfect Susanoo which is SM Wood Golem level.

So I thought of a potential solution: Kurama's physicals are Base Wood Golem tier, while his Bijuudamas are Perfect Susanoo level (I'm talking about both strength and speed; Bijuudamas being much faster than physicals is consistent with BSM Naruto's Bijuudama travelling at the same speed as SEMS Sasuke's Susanoo Arrow), which kinda makes sense with Madara talking about his Susanoo's destructive ability.

It's not completely consistent either way, but I think that makes more sense than Base Hashirama~Edo Madara

I've been thinking about Kurama scaling and how weird it can be. Base Hashirama's Wood Golem is stated to have fought evenly with Kurama and his weaker Wood Dragon restrained him, but Kurama is stated to rival Madara's Perfect Susanoo which is SM Wood Golem level.

So I thought of a potential solution: Kurama's physicals are Base Wood Golem tier, while his Bijuudamas are Perfect Susanoo level (I'm talking about both strength and speed; Bijuudamas being much faster than physicals is consistent with BSM Naruto's Bijuudama travelling at the same speed as SEMS Sasuke's Susanoo Arrow), which kinda makes sense with Madara talking about his Susanoo's destructive ability.

It's not completely consistent either way, but I think that makes more sense than Base Hashirama~Edo Madara
The PS is also capable of tanking Kurama's Bijuu bomb, while the Wood Golem was nuked. So maybe.

Back