• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You’re more likely to get killed by a cow than lightning, yet lightning has more “AP” than a cow despite the cow being a greater threat 🤔

its not stupid. that just show how much naruto held back again her.that why boruto can tanked her punch.
Who is "her?" Isnt Shin an "he?" Naruto cannot hold back his durability especially when he got caught offguard. The Kusanagi hurting and penetrating through Naruto is PIS. 4T NAruto in shippuden could tank a waaaay longer Kusanagi and it coudnt penetrate him. And Boruto tanking her punch is also stupid but I'm not even surprised since Boruto's mini rasengan was also able to smack Fused Momoshiki like an idiot.
maxresdefault.jpg

So not really neg Naruto then
He was above him in speed at least.
This is The Last Base Naruto not Boruto Base Naruto, where there's a 13ish year gap.
True, but in addition to amps from training, he got debuffs from being rusty.
It's unknown if he did, Toneri only mentioned he wanted to obtain his power
So yeah, the comparison is kinda obsolete.
It was discussed before and the conclusion was that DMS Kakashi is only in the same ballpark as Kaguya, and the other in Combat Speed and Reaction Speed
Then that makes sense, if he's around Kaguya's level normally, and a blitz tier above with Raikiri since it amps his speed massively.
why? didnt borushiki got 5c ap bcuz he can harmed weakened sasuke using VR by targeting his vital while shin did that to normal sasuke. caught weakened sasuke off guard while shin blade move so fast sasuke need to use his body as a shield instead of take sarada away like he did against kinshiki. got 5c dura bcuz tanked sasuke's kick? shin clone tanked chidori n sasuke kick uninjured. shin literally did everything borushiki did but against stronger vers sasuke (bcuz that sasuke didnt run out of chakra n didnt fought someone like isshiki before)
You don't understand, I'm saying that Shin IS tier 5.

Quick question. How the hell is Sasuke placed at 5C in the last but base Naruto who has better feats than Sasuke is still placed at "Unknown?"

That's one thing I agree on.
I mean Urashiki called Mitsuki's power too dangerous and stopped him from attacking Momoshiki (as if that would change a thing.)
Taking that into account, Sage Mode Mitsuki should be on the same level as Momoshiki or higher.
Now it could be Planetary (Of Momoshiki) or City (Of Mitsuki).

Now I know there are those who would say that is not cannon. But it's there.

Who is "her?" Isnt Shin an "he?" .
i said delta not shin. when did boruto tanked shin punch 😞
Naruto cannot hold back his durability especially when he got caught offguard. .
so u said naruto cant hold back dura if he got caught off guard?that mean kaguya should have the same tier as prime isshiki (L5b) bcuz she caught him off guard n made him near dead if we go by that logic.or that thing only exclusive for naruto?
And Boruto tanking her punch is also stupid but I'm not even surprised since Boruto's mini rasengan was also able to smack Fused Momoshiki like an idiot.
maxresdefault.jpg
its not stupid. it just show weak delta is same w momo. manga wise fused momo never hit SPSM n Sasuke once like code said boro can finish delta's work
The Kusanagi hurting and penetrating through Naruto is PIS. 4T NAruto in shippuden could tank a waaaay longer Kusanagi and it coudnt penetrate him.
that show how strong shin's TK (MS) are its not pis.😐

Back