• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Obviously if you can hurt and damage a Tier X character with your own physicals, your physicals scale (assuming Tier X character wasn't holding back ofc). I was talking about vague senses where there is no specifying context.
delta still got 5c even when naruto holding back

I can’t comment on Naruto/Boruto powerscaling here cuz I’m very loosely involved in it. I was just making a general statement. Idk the context around Delta.

same like shin can injured sasuke.
Shin vs Sasuke and Naruto was an extremely stupid battle. Just like the same way Naruto got stabbed by the same Kusanagi his weaker tailed beast forms could tank. I personally dont take aything that happened in the Gaiden manga serious at all.

Of Course Kaguya is far superior to Momoshiki after all we only have like 10 statements of him being superior
Name one? That's just a hypothesis sasuke made because she was making a zetsu army.

Just because she was prepping to fight 3 members of her clan does not mean she's weaker

Name one? That's just a hypothesis sasuke made because she was making a zetsu army.

Just because she was prepping to fight 3 members of her clan does not mean she's weaker
you mean momoshiki and two people who are far weaker then him
Her literal scroll said that she was weaker (made by Kaguya). As well as Momoshiki saying it so the two beings who are involved both agree on who is stronger

you mean momoshiki and two people who are far weaker then him
Her literal scroll said that she was weaker (made by Kaguya). As well as Momoshiki saying it so the two beings who are involved both agree on who is stronger
Cap show scans where she said she was weaker.

Kinshiki and urashiki both have better feats than base momoshiki.

You’re more likely to get killed by a cow than lightning, yet lightning has more “AP” than a cow despite the cow being a greater threat 🤔

You’re more likely to get killed by a cow than lightning, yet lightning has more “AP” than a cow despite the cow being a greater threat 🤔
images

That doesn't apply when both of them are trying to kill you. All that means is lightning is less likely to hit you then a cow which doesn't apply in this situation

I love how people don't understand how a hypothesis works. A hypothesis is just conjecture, it needs to be tested and later confirmed or denied in a conclusion based on the findings of said tests. The later phase was never applied to Sasuke's hypothesis, so it remains just that.......unconfirmed conjecture.
The only one of Sasuke's assumptions that was ever confirmed is that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were coming for the Chakra Fruit, that's really about it.

I love how people don't understand how a hypothesis works. A hypothesis is just conjecture, it needs to be tested and later confirmed or denied in a conclusion based on the findings of said tests. The later phase was never applied to Sasuke's hypothesis, so it remains just that.......unconfirmed conjecture.
The only one of Sasuke's assumptions that was ever confirmed is that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were coming for the Chakra Fruit, that's really about it.
images

Lightning would be a greater threat if it hit people as much as cows attacked people
Meanwhile Kaguya and Momoshiki were both taking over the planet and basically killing everyone
So now you added a clause, now you’re saying X is a greater threat than Y only if Z occurs. However, you’re introducing an unknown variable that can’t be properly taken into consideration by either side. Assuming greater threat = more AP, is just an assumption.

Momoshiki wasn't even properly confirmed to solely be "the threat" in the scroll. It may have been the clan, Isshiki, both, or a bunch of other possibilities. We're dealing with layers of vague, unconfirmed assumptions here, yet people treat them like gospel. S. M. H.

Momoshiki wasn't even properly confirmed to solely be "the threat" in the scroll. It may have been the clan, Isshiki, both, or a bunch of other possibilities. We're dealing with layers of vague, unconfirmed assumptions here, yet people treat them like gospel. S. M. H.
Isshiki was in no position to be a threat
Hell Momoshiki himself clarifies that he was stronger. Even the Anime showed Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki as the threats back in shippuden

Isshiki was in no position to be a threat
She may have found out that he survived, which would mean he'd be back someday; hence "the coming of a threat". It's an assumption, true, but everything regarding that statement is an assumption, which is my point.
Hell Momoshiki himself clarifies that he was stronger.
Not really.
Even the Anime showed Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki as the threats back in shippuden
The Shippuden anime is decidedly not canon. It's not even debatable like the Boruto anime, there's way too many contradictions.

same like shin can injured sasuke.
Bold of you to assume I don't think Shin is tier 5.
She may have found out that he survived, which would mean he'd be back someday; hence "the coming of a threat". It's an assumption, true, but everything regarding that statement is an assumption, which is my point.

Not really.

The Shippuden anime is decidedly not canon. It's not even debatable like the Boruto anime, there's way too many contradictions.
I agree that some of the statements aren't too solid, but with just how many there are, it's basically Momoshiki's entire narrative to be superior to Kaguya. This answer (plus responses to "debunks") is a nice summation of why Shippuden can't be compared to Boruto Top Tiers.

Not really.

Why would she not just deal with Jigen while she had the chance
Yes he really does.
Its support

Why would she not just deal with Jigen while she had the chance
She obviously didn't know Jigen existed, or else she would've killed him. She probably just thought Isshiki died. Later on, Jigen was holed up in a separate dimension and she can't exactly sense him because he can erase his chakra. So there's no way she could've gotten to him.

Regardless, this was just one hypothetical example out of many. There's no point in entertaining this further. I'm not interested in writing a fanfic lol.
Yes he really does.
Care to share this uber clear cut statement then? Surely if it were so direct, there'd be no debate.
Its support
Non canon support = worthless. IMO at least.

She obviously didn't know Jigen existed, or else she would've killed him. She probably just thought Isshiki died. Later on, Jigen was holed up in a separate dimension and she can't exactly sense him because he can erase his chakra. So there's no way she could've gotten to him.

Regardless, this was just one hypothetical example out of many. There's no point in entertaining this further. I'm not interested in writing a fanfic lol.

Care to share this uber clear cut statement then? Surely if it were so direct, there'd be no debate.

Non canon support = worthless. IMO at least.
Then why would she be scared of him if she assumed he was dead
The Novels have uber clear statements but since they are for some reason classified as non canon on the wiki it doesn't matter

Bold of you to assume I don't think Shin is tier 5.

I agree that some of the statements aren't too solid, but with just how many there are, it's basically Momoshiki's entire narrative to be superior to Kaguya. This answer (plus responses to "debunks") is a nice summation of why Shippuden can't be compared to Boruto Top Tiers.
These seem tremendously focused on Adult Naruto vs Juubidara and not Kaguya vs Momo. The Momo stuff they brought up wasn’t anything new that US69 and I haven’t coccslapped around.

Bait question time, what do y’all think about Momo > Kaguya
I believe he's superior.
He has the narrative, he has the statements from the narrator himself and Kaguya herself names Momo and Kin (later just Momo) as the ones she's scared of.
You can't count Isshiki as she thorougly believed he was dead.
And Urashiki doesn't count as even in the anime where he's added to the invading Otsutsuki her scroll only speaks of the Otsutsuki that appeared in front of Naruto and Sasuke. They later learnt of Urashiki from Gaara and Chojuro's reports.

Gonna go on a tangent now
Also I don't buy into the whole pre fruit and post fruit bs
The only people in verse that say there was a fruit in the first place are people that had no way of knowing i.e Hagoromo and Madara.
Using BZ to justify it won't work since his whole job was to write up a believable enough story that a Uchiha would buy it and do his bidding to revive his mother.
If a fruit was made, for it to bare any fruit the Earth would be drained dry, which clearly isn't the case.
It's more likely that she absorbed the Juubi, something no other Otsutsuki till date has done, and gained abilities that we haven't seen from the others like her "immortality".
It also works seeing as Juubito absorbed it and became it's Jin but could still produce a God Tree that could cast IT and absorb chakra from the populace.
Another point would be the fact that a Juubi had to be brought to Earth and an Otsutsuki partner had to be sacrificed alive for it to even become a God Tree.
Seeing as Isshiki escaped clinging on to life that was not the case again.
Tl;dr if she ate a fruit Earth would be gone, there would be no humans to turn into zetsu for her army to fight Momo and Kin and it won't work with the Boruto lore that an Otsutsuki needs to actually plant a Juubi first and sacrifice one
That's about it

Back