• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itachi's much more wide and potent hax arsenal plus his insane perception feats would just neg and counter anything Minato has.

I'd say they're closeish, with Minato having an overall edge mostly cause of his speed.
I'd disagree, the fact that minato would have to consistently fight with the fear of Itachis sharingan and the fact that Susanoo exist would put him at a big disadvantage. I'm also fairly confident that given Itachis tactical and analytical abilities, he'd quickly figure out where Minato would teleport to and couter him.

Itachi's much more wide and potent hax arsenal plus his insane perception feats would just neg and counter anything Minato has.
MUCH more is an exaggeration. Just FTG alone is a pretty insane hax when used right, which Minato most certainly does. He can also redirect any projectile attacks like Fire Ball attacks or Yasaka Magatama, has the Eight Signed Seal which is meant to be used on large enemies and evil spirits so it could potentially seal the Susanoo, the Reaper Death Seal for an instant draw, Frog Kata which is an unsensable attack, and insane sensory abilities especially in SM.

If we're talking perception feats, Itachi doesn't even hold a candle to Minato.
main-qimg-67d5b247dd9cd82123499581cb41e378

And anyways, I don't think Itachi's perception feats are particularly better than his combat speed feats? What feats are you even referring to?
I'd disagree, the fact that minato would have to consistently fight with the fear of Itachis sharingan and the fact that Susanoo exist would put him at a big disadvantage. I'm also fairly confident that given Itachis tactical and analytical abilities, he'd quickly figure out where Minato would teleport to and couter him.
When you say Sharingan, I assume you mean genjutsu? Cause yeah that's Itachi's best bet, but if genjutsu alone was really such a deal breaker, Itachi should be winning against the likes of Hashirama, but I doubt you'd claim that. Minato would most likely be able to break out of a 3T level genjutsu, and if he sees Itachi activate the MS, he'd avert his gaze and try ending the fight as quickly as possible while looking away from his eyes. He could also activate SM and not even need his eyesight at all.

Speaking of SM, that's a pretty great way he has to deal with the Susanoo. In that form, a Rasengan's gonna do a lot of damage to the Susanoo other than the Yata Mirror of course, which he can just get around.

Because Minato sucks at tactical and analytical abilities right? No, he'd also be able to deduce Itachi's arsenal just as well if not better and counter him. Besides, even if Itachi figures out how FTG works, what does that change? Ay figured that out, but he still couldn't counter Minato. Itachi could try burning the markers with Amaterasu, but Minato spreads like dozens of those kunais at the start of battles, so long before Itachi's burnt most of them, Minato would rush up to him and stop him.
Is that an serious answer?
I mean, he's wanked in general, but he's downplayed on this wiki.
On most sides of the internet, Raikage's the one doing all the clapping, trust me.... 👀
Wait is there a buncha Raikage **** or something?
Minato fought a young V1 cloak rikage and could only react with FTG. V2 rikage slaps
No, he was in V2. You can clearly see his hair all raised up, the middle is only flat because his headband is preventing the hair from spiking out.

https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/1dd68ef38cb575b258b6962f9330ccb4/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-57---p145-%5BaKraa%5D.png
What proves he could only react with FTG? Using FTG =/= being unable to accomplish something without it. By that logic, Minato wouldn't have been able to defeat those 50 random fodders without FTG, but literally any Kage level character can do that. FTG just made it quicker and more efficient. If you think it because he "barely" reacted, that is not true. Minato intentionally let Ay get close so he could toss a kunai next to him, as you can see here.
main-qimg-fd882d1e8247e6fca8a1c6922dc5baf6

MUCH more is an exaggeration. Just FTG alone is a pretty insane hax when used right, which Minato most certainly does. He can also redirect any projectile attacks like Fire Ball attacks or Yasaka Magatama, has the Eight Signed Seal which is meant to be used on large enemies and evil spirits so it could potentially seal the Susanoo, the Reaper Death Seal for an instant draw, Frog Kata which is an unsensable attack, and insane sensory abilities especially in SM.

If we're talking perception feats, Itachi doesn't even hold a candle to Minato.
main-qimg-67d5b247dd9cd82123499581cb41e378

And anyways, I don't think Itachi's perception feats are particularly better than his combat speed feats? What feats are you even referring to?

When you say Sharingan, I assume you mean genjutsu? Cause yeah that's Itachi's best bet, but if genjutsu alone was really such a deal breaker, Itachi should be winning against the likes of Hashirama, but I doubt you'd claim that. Minato would most likely be able to break out of a 3T level genjutsu, and if he sees Itachi activate the MS, he'd avert his gaze and try ending the fight as quickly as possible while looking away from his eyes. He could also activate SM and not even need his eyesight at all.

Speaking of SM, that's a pretty great way he has to deal with the Susanoo. In that form, a Rasengan's gonna do a lot of damage to the Susanoo other than the Yata Mirror of course, which he can just get around.

Because Minato sucks at tactical and analytical abilities right? No, he'd also be able to deduce Itachi's arsenal just as well if not better and counter him. Besides, even if Itachi figures out how FTG works, what does that change? Ay figured that out, but he still couldn't counter Minato. Itachi could try burning the markers with Amaterasu, but Minato spreads like dozens of those kunais at the start of battles, so long before Itachi's burnt most of them, Minato would rush up to him and stop him.

I mean, he's wanked in general, but he's downplayed on this wiki.

Wait is there a buncha Raikage **** or something?

No, he was in V2. You can clearly see his hair all raised up, the middle is only flat because his headband is preventing the hair from spiking out.

https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/1dd68ef38cb575b258b6962f9330ccb4/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-57---p145-%5BaKraa%5D.png
What proves he could only react with FTG? Using FTG =/= being unable to accomplish something without it. By that logic, Minato wouldn't have been able to defeat those 50 random fodders without FTG, but literally any Kage level character can do that. FTG just made it quicker and more efficient. If you think it because he "barely" reacted, that is not true. Minato intentionally let Ay get close so he could toss a kunai next to him, as you can see here.
main-qimg-fd882d1e8247e6fca8a1c6922dc5baf6
My man 🤝🤝🤝

Who wins
Adult Hinata(Hamura's chakra) vs Adult Temari, Tenten,Tsunade
Personally think Hinata solos with some difficulty.

Last edited:
Back