• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boruto and Kawaki plan something to eliminate Momoshiki's existence in his body. namely by killing Boruto which of course will have a domino effect on Momoshiki, because Boruto is Momoshiki's vessel. Boruto first increased the distance between himself and his father (Naruto) by throwing him away using a Futon [ Reppūshō (Palm Gale) ]. After Kawaki succeeded in attacking Boruto's body with the flesh from his hand which had been modified by Amado to become hard and expandable, Boruto lay down with blood dripping from Kawaki's modified hand. Boruto is dying, his lungs and heart are partially destroyed. It was dramatic, but thanks to 'Kāma', Boruto was successfully revived by Momoshiki until the scars that pierced his body were covered by Kāma. This incident happened to Boruto; Naruto next generations chapters 66 & 67.

Capability conclusion;
• ᴛᴇʟᴇᴋɪɴᴇꜱɪꜱ.
• ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ; ᴛʏᴘᴇ 3.
• ʀᴇɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴍɪᴅ-ʟᴏᴡ & ʟᴏᴡ-ᴍɪᴅ.

Character chain-scaling;
𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶 Ō𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 & 𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼.

Boruto and Kawaki plan something to eliminate Momoshiki's existence in his body. namely by killing Boruto which of course will have a domino effect on Momoshiki, because Boruto is Momoshiki's vessel. Boruto first increased the distance between himself and his father (Naruto) by throwing him away using a Futon [ Reppūshō (Palm Gale) ]. After Kawaki succeeded in attacking Boruto's body with the flesh from his hand which had been modified by Amado to become hard and expandable, Boruto lay down with blood dripping from Kawaki's modified hand. Boruto is dying, his lungs and heart are partially destroyed. It was dramatic, but thanks to 'Kāma', Boruto was successfully revived by Momoshiki until the scars that pierced his body were covered by Kāma. This incident happened to Boruto; Naruto next generations chapters 66 & 67.

Capability conclusion;
• ᴛᴇʟᴇᴋɪɴᴇꜱɪꜱ.
• ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ; ᴛʏᴘᴇ 3.

Character chain-scaling;
𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶 Ō𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 & 𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼.
Agree with the explanation which is quite relevant.

Boruto dan Kawaki merencanakan sesuatu untuk menghilangkan keberadaan Momoshiki di tubuhnya. yaitu dengan membunuh Boruto yang tentunya akan memberikan efek domino pada Momoshiki, karena Boruto adalah wadahnya Momoshiki. Boruto pertama-tama meningkatkan jarak antara dirinya dan ayahnya (Naruto) dengan membuangnya menggunakan Futon [ Reppūshō (Palm Gale) ]. Setelah Kawaki berhasil menyerang tubuh Boruto dengan daging dari tangannya yang telah dimodifikasi oleh Amado menjadi keras dan dapat mengembang, Boruto terbaring dengan darah yang menetes dari tangan Kawaki yang telah dimodifikasi. Boruto sedang sekarat, paru-paru dan jantungnya hancur sebagian. Sungguh dramatis, namun berkat 'Kāma', Boruto berhasil dihidupkan kembali oleh Momoshiki hingga bekas luka yang menusuk tubuhnya ditutupi oleh Kāma. Kejadian ini terjadi pada Boruto; Naruto generasi berikutnya bab 66 & 67 .

Kesimpulan kemampuan;
• ᴛᴇʟᴇᴋɪɴᴇꜱɪꜱ.
• ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ; ᴛʏᴘᴇ 3.

Penskalaan rantai karakter;
𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶 Ō𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 & 𝗨𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝘁𝗼.
Agree

agree to everything, except the Telekinesis part.

1. Borushiki only pushed Naruto body using a futon, like the Hyuga clan's hakkekusho. and not completely controlling Naruto as an object

2. The achievement that can be called telekinesis is that it deepa inner kara outro - Intro or in ( 4: 24 part ) , he can absorb carbon and control the bonds of exposed carbon molecules .

Last edited:
While this is going on why not the op just add some other things for momoshiki. In the anime fused momoshiki was able to heal from the injuries naruto and sasuke gave him when he got his chakra back. I know this is probably anime only but it's still canon. He should also get it with chakra pills(I think it was stated). The most clear showing was during baryon mode period. When ishikki broke all the bones in boruto body, momoshiki Took over and completely healed. Sasuke even comments on this.

The thread needs tags.

As for the topic you can't just (illegally) link manga sites. You have to provide specific scans.

agree to everything, except the Telekinesis part.

1. Borushiki only pushed Naruto body using a futon, like the Hyuga clan's hakkekusho. and not completely controlling Naruto as an object

2. The achievement that can be called telekinesis is that it deepa inner kara outro - Intro or in ( 4: 24 part ) , he can absorb carbon and control the bonds of exposed carbon molecules .
In the rules for gaining the Telekinesis ability, there is one criterion, namely 'Reject the opponent's mobility'. it should be enough for Boruto to gain this ability since he is denied mobility.

About Immotality. I'm not sure that it would work, since it's merely a recovery that can only use for once. Boruto could die again, and that time Momoshiki couldn't help him anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

No, it absolutely is not enough for telekinesis.

He sent Naruto flying with wind. We're not going to give all Rasengan users Telekinesis for sending people flying

About Immotality. I'm not sure that it would work, since it's merely a recovery that can only use for once. Boruto could die again, and that time Momoshiki couldn't help him anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your estimate is not unreasonable, if there is an achievement that shows and refers to a certain ability even if it is only a one-time use, of course it can be assigned.

No, it absolutely is not enough for telekinesis.

He sent Naruto flying with wind. We're not going to give all Rasengan users Telekinesis for sending people flying
Boruto's futon is very different from the usual round Rasengan. because it is shown in the achievement, that Boruto knocked Naruto out with the newest Futon.

Boruto's futon is very different from the usual round Rasengan. because it is shown in the achievement, that Boruto knocked Naruto out with the newest Futon.
No dude, he used gale palm. thats not telekinesis.

Your estimate is not unreasonable, if there is an achievement that shows and refers to a certain ability even if it is only a one-time use, of course it can be assigned.
But in this case it's rather a solely regeneration than Immortality via regeneration.
give the reason
Because it has stated as Possible uses. Nothing says that it's a requirement list.

what that means, I don't understand
I added the tags for you.

For the other one you can't just link a chapter and say read it. You have to link specific scans or panels to explain your argument.

But in this case it's rather a solely regeneration than Immortality via regeneration.
he relies on karma to regenerate, as he is the vessel of the Otsutsuki.

He will of course be immortal, even if the Otsutsuki is lost in his body because he still has karma to regenerate continuously.
Because it has stated as Possible uses. Nothing says that it's a requirement list.
while 2 Staff agree on the capabilities achieved, isn't that enough to prove that it is Legit? not Possible anymore (?).

Show scan pls
Take the case of Kawaki who can use all of Isshiki's special abilities, even though Isshiki is not in Kawaki's body. why can he do it? that's because he is the vessel.

Meanwhile, the Container is the same as the Manifestation of Otsutsuki.

Take the case of Kawaki who can use all of Isshiki's special abilities, even though Isshiki is not in Kawaki's body. why can he do it? that's because he is the vessel.
I knew about it. Because of he has Isshiki's biological data, then he could uses Isshiki's abilities. But show me the evidence that says Karma could heal users continuously.

You can shove people away using wind manipulation or telekinesis, in which the former is more supported due to the fact that we know Boruto is using a wind ninjutsu.

Disagree with Type 3 Immortality too FRA

come on dude, you always say 'No' but there's no other reason for it. while I have several times provided support for the conclusions.

You didnt give any "concrete" evidence, everything you said is basically already addressed in the previous comment. Telekinesis isn't the only way to push people from a distance.

I knew about it. Because of he has Isshiki's biological data, then he could uses Isshiki's abilities. But show me the evidence that says Karma could heal users continuously.
it seems you don't understand. 'Karma' is the ability of Otsutsuki to revive himself from death through intermediaries. while Momoshiki has sacrificed many parts of himself for Boruto.

In fact, there are many explanations here about Momoshiki sacrificing himself. and Boruto is getting better at using Momoshiki's Power (including Karma)

Kawaki only has Karma and can use all of Isshiki's special abilities, so automatically Karma's Regeneration Ability can be applied continuously by Boruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back